One of my Secret Sexual fantasies to fullfill soon

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
biboytv
Explorer
Explorer

One of my Secret Sexual fantasies to fullfill soon

Post by biboytv »

I'm tall but skinny and weight around 155-160 pounds with smooth, creamy white skin. My hair is chestnut color and very long (about 18") good for grabbing a fist full when your fucking my ass from behind. When I'm playing in my full sissy-girl character, I like to shave my face, chest, legs and balls, then powder myself with baby powder and perfume. I make up my face with bright red lipstick, a foundation and blue eye shadow. I also like to braid my hair into 2-ponytails with white ribbons to make me look sweet & young. My waist is about a 30 mens, and my ass is shapely and sweet, it really does look like a girls when I'm bent-over on my knees with my back arched. I have a small tight asshole, because it's never been fucked by a real cock, I've only used a small & sometimes large dildo in it that has been very greased up first with vaseline. I always take a good enema before I stick anything in it, I like to be clean there when I play. I usually put on sexy panties, a garter belt and stockings to clip to. I like to wear a bright red bra, that I stuff to give me some breasts under the top I put on. I either wear a sexy top & short sexy skirt, or a short & tight 1-piece dress that stops at the bottom of my ass. I also sometimes paint my nails on my hands & feet with bright pink nail polish. I think I look pretty Sexy when I'm all made up, especially from the back, I don't think you can tell the difference between me and a real girl. My fantasies involve being dominated and punished by a man or men, when I say punished I mean spanked on the ass good with a leather belt, I like that very much, especially before my ass is fucked. I also want to be forced to give head, and as I'm doing this against my will, I'll be spanked/whipped with the belt to motivate me to make my master cum faster, if I'm not doing a satisfactory job for him then I'm whipped harder, I want this to hurt so it will make me whimper and cry before I'm done, then of course I will have to swallow all the cum he shoots into my mouth, this may not be easy because I've never given a blow job before and swallowed cum, but every girl has to learn sometime doesn't she. When it comes to my ass being fucked, I want it sore from a whipping first, and then well lubed for a long, hard, fucking, I have a strong desire to feel a cock cum in it, afterwords you'd probably make me squirt the cum out of it, and force me to lick it up, since I was a bad girl when you fucked me to hard. I do also sometimes like to have my nipples tortured with either clothed pins or hot candle wax slowly dripped an them, it makes them O-so sensitive. I would hope that at the end of the night, my master would allow me to masturbate myself in front of him for his pleasure and my release, of course he'd probable make me lick up my own cum afterwords, like a good little sissy slut that I am. Now that's the fantasy with one male master, I also have one with 2-men involved. Pretty close to the same, except that I would be fucked from behind by one master, while the other was in front of me with his cock down my throat, forcing me to suck it as he sometimes face fucks me, of course the two would probable switch every so often and make me taste my own ass on there cocks. Before they fucked me they might have to play with me for awhile, like whipping me as I crawled across the floor, or make me strip and dance for them like a little bitch, or maybe I'd have to take turns sucking there cocks while the other whipped me with the belt, I just don't know, it would be up to them of course, but I'm sure whatever it is it would be humiliating for me. I do think they would pee on me or in my face, just to show me what a dirty sissy bitch I am (and would I have to stay in my wet, peed on clothes for the rest of the night?).