After School Detention

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
kingkong23
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

After School Detention

Post by kingkong23 »

This is my first story. Hope you enjoy it. And thanks to everyone on Milovana for providing all the content on the site. :-D I would also like to thank some one who I do not know. He posted a simply idea on a website (I forget where) that evoked this fantasy for me so Thanks.

She taught French. Her classes were always different. Right down to the lay out of the desks. Most teachers organize the tables to save room placing them together, Miss Lancaster kept them separated. The class was unnervingly quite, bar the school girl giggling. It was impossible to talk without her catching you. She was completely different from all the other teachers. Although she never discussed it, I think came straight from college into our school. She looked to be in her early 20s. She had full firm breast that wouldn't be out of place in a playboy magazine and her nipples were always hard. Her face was nothing short of beautiful. She complimented this by applying her make up with more care than an artist. Her long light brown hair glistened when the sun hit it. It draped past her shoulders and every so gently bounced as she walked. Her long legs carried her gracefully around the class. Her thin frame and tight stomach allowed her to maneuver past each individual desk. Her topless black high heels both announced her movement with a series of taps on the hard carpet covered floor and exposed her prefect pedicured toes which matched her manicure. As if this wasn't enough she had the sexist ass I have ever seen. She usually wore a pin striped pants which hugged her skin. The lines of her thong were clearly printed out for all to see. When she would bend over her thong would slowly rise above the waistline of the pants. Her ass was as tight as a 18 year old's. Her hips were wide and gave her ass a round shape. Whenever she would turn to write on the board half the class would shuffle in their seats to hid their erections. The other half was the class were girls.

What turned me on the most however was the discipline in her class. She walked around the class with a ruler. It was never used to hit a student. The slap it gave the table was enough to wake anyone in a day dream. She was the only teacher who demanded to be called Miss Lancaster. She was also the only teacher who used after school detention. No homework done, or left at home, after school detention. Talking, after school detention. Passing notes, read the note out loud then after school detention. These detentions were hell. All students must sit upright. Both feet must be solidly placed on the ground directly in front of the chair. Your head must face forward. Left hand on the far left corner of the desk, right hand on the far right corner. She would place her hands on yours. Bend over right in front of you. Ask in the softest voice "Quel est votre nom?" and begin talking french. She always said oral were important. She would occasionally look around the class. Catching anyone breaking the pose they were set in. Or anyone staring at her. They would be made stand. Legs together, hands behind your backside, shoulders back, this really put your erection on full display. She would do the same to anyone who broke eye to eye contact during their oral tests.

One day she seemed to be out to get me. I was staring at her ass as she wrote on the board. She caught me and I was made stand. Erection on display. The girls were giggling and full out laughing. I claimed it was my phone. Now I had after school detention and had to walk to the Miss Lancaster's desk. She told me to "put that little thing down". The class erupted in laughter. She then commented "I meant the phone, but it seems big now". I place my phone on her desk and walked back to my own. It was a walk of humiliation. The girls started to throw paper balls at my erection, it was fun and games for them. Luckily this was the last class of the day so I didn't have to face the humiliation of lunch.

As the bell rang I went to leave. Miss Lancaster told me that she had left a message at my house. I had after school detention today. I was the only one. I was made move all the desks to the sides of the room, other than her own. I was next told to do the same with all the chairs, but to leave a single chair in the dead center of the room. Next I was to close the blinds, lock the door, and stick a black sheet to the small window on the door. She turned the light on. She told me in simply English "This will be your worst detention ever".