eva mendes tease.........

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

eva mendes tease.........

Post by jjsubslut »

i had this idea for a eva mendes tease where its over a period of several days. at least 5 days maybe even up to 20 days. no cumming until the last day. i am not good at writing teases period lol. i have tried and there not very good. if someone thats really good would like to write the tease i can supply the photos...............
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: eva mendes tease.........

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

jjsubslut,
I have written two teases that you can look through to see if they are anything like what you are looking for? Did you have any idea what you wanted to happen over this period of, at least, five days? I have been meaning to write another tease, but don't have the time to think up a story AND search for the pictures. If you could tell me some of your fetishes (here or in an email) I would be glad to try and tailor the tease to your desires.
(btw, Eva Mendes is a gorgeous woman)
Quaz.
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

How do you know you're not any good at writing teases? You haven't written any. Ran you username through the author filter and didn't get any results.

You have to at least try publishing a few teases before you give up. If you don't want to use Eva Mendes for your first tease, use another model for practice.

Here's my recommendation. Lay your tease out in either Powerpoint or Microsoft Word. You can transfer it later. Study some of the other teases you like. Analyze their layout. Don't know how to phrase an instruction? Study how other writers phrase their instructions. Then tailor it to your style. Yes, its a lot of work. However, while writing a tease is enjoyable, it does require some effort.

Not every tease a person writes will be rated a 4 or a 5. Not everyone is going to like everyone else's teases. It's that ugly concept called reality. Give it a shot, the worst that's going to happen is you'll receive a low star rating and maybe a few snide comments. Learn from it and move on. If you don't want your tease to be rated, write a flash tease.

You've given up before even starting.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

If you have an idea Write It !
It's rare for first timers to get rated well but it does happen.
and there is this long forum with suggestions.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

i completely agree with "masterstroke" while a tease is fun to write there is some work involved. aswell as sexualchoc. first timers rarely get rated a 4 or a 5 but like he said it does happen. but also for you. i was very skeptical on writing my first tease. my very first one was only 12 pages. but now i have made a bunch of teases, most of which are "to be continue style teases" and for all I know people hate them. but thats the beauty of this site. it doesn't matter what people think of your tease. I get feedback here and there. most are positive messages that are short and sweet. some are kinda negative. and trust me, when you go on of course it's nice to hear what people liked about your tease but you'd rather hear what to work on. (at least for me)

so dude now you've got a few people on this forum topic. you have to make the tease now.

trust me it's a good time.