help!!!

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
small dickie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

help!!!

Post by small dickie »

I need somebody how can help me. I'm a newby in this stuff like tease...
how many days can I stay denial after a teasing( I teasemyself for 2 weeks now without release) session?
how long can I stay in chastity without problems for my health?
how can I tell to my girlfriends if she can become my keyholder and also my mistress?

thanks
belsub
Explorer
Explorer

Re: help!!!

Post by belsub »

small dickie wrote:how many days can I stay denial after a teasing( I teasemyself for 2 weeks now without release) session?
It really depends on you, your commitment level and what you want to achieve ;-)
small dickie wrote:how long can I stay in chastity without problems for my health?
Well, if you are using a chastity device, your first concern should be to ensure that you are comfortable wearing it in a non damaging way (blood flow should not be interrupted, nerves shouldn't be compressed, no pinches).

When wearing a chastity device for extended periods, you should take care of hygiene. Ideally, you should be able to wash (and pee, it goes without saying...) regularly, fully, easily and without hindrance.

Now, as to chastity itself, well, if you are not wearing a device you will experience involuntary release (wet dreams). It is quite normal after some time.
If you are wearing a device, there is circumstantial evidence that links prostate cancer with a lack of activity, meaning that "milking" is recommended. However, there is no statistical evidence (hard to collect anyway...) beyond what may be correlated from impotence and age.
small dickie wrote:how can I tell to my girlfriends if she can become my keyholder and also my mistress?
thanks
How are you communicating with your girlfriend? How have you built intimacy? How confident are you in talking with her about this? If you have already talked about your mutual kinks and have positively acted upon these discussions, just tell her. If not, well, maybe it is time to talk about exploring your fantasies ;-)

hth

b