All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
patchwolf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by patchwolf »

Awesome tease, man. I loved it. It had everything I liked about teases, and none of what I hate about flash teases. Any chance of you doing translations of your older teases?
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback: Circle 1

Post by dtspam »

I did the tease some days ago and only used some collected precum since I'm on denial, but the tease was fun never the less.
It took me about 10 minutes to get out of these handcuffs. I dropped the dildo I had placed on the table and had to find it blindfolded. While doing so I accidentally knelled several times on the pumping ball of that butt-plug. That was a quite unexpected feeling...
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

im just glad that i had a spare key.... couldnt bite a hole in the condom (eny tips on how to do it whould be appriciated).... but then i had to spend 15-20 min finding my spare key.... and didnt have the blinds up... well maybe someone got a good show :)
osmann
Explorer
Explorer

Post by osmann »

I translated Session 1 and 2.
Hope you like it.
:-D
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

havent read them yet but is looking forward to it since circle 1 was great :)
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

You've got really great style in your teases with the way you edit the pictures, format text, instructions, and so on. Of course, the English is still a little choppy, but I am just happy to read them. I would really like you to translate Mira. If you want any help with the English for any of your teases, and want to make it sound quite nice, forward me the code of your English translation and I'll help clean it up for you, and give it some good style!
Evals