SC asks.. 100 edges?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

What is the most edges you've done in 24hrs?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:48 pm

ten (10)
9%
twenty (20)
23%
thirty-five (35)
9%
Fifty! (50)
20%
Seventy-Five!! (75)
13%
One hundred!!! (100)
27%

Total votes: 56

SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

SC asks.. 100 edges?

Post by SexualChoc »

I am seriously thinking about doing a challange but I was wondering
what are the most edges you have done? (in a 24hour period)

I know I have reached 25 (once) without going over
I perfer to know how many you did without an orgasm.
Please feel free to post in forum exact numbers for bragging rights.

(especially anything near or over 50)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: SC asks.. 100 edges?

Post by wonderbo »

I have a tendency to lose interest in accounting after more than 2 edges...so I'm not really sure how many I've ever achieved. I'd have to say it FEELS LIKE 100. :lol:
DutchMister
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DutchMister »

Sometimes i Tell myself to do a number of edges, i do these at work,
Many times after like, ten edges (holding them for about ten seconds) i feel so horny that I don't want to hold it no more and I blow my load.

I did some edging teases so I made about 50 edges in less than 2 houres.

Didn't jackoff for the rest of the day so 50 edges in 24 houres
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

mine is 18. but it might be more. as well i don't really count. but one time I had a girlfriend who would give me a handjob but when i got to the edge she would stop. (sounds great I know) but the thing was she didn't know what she was doing. so when i would get close to an orgasm she would often go over the edge and then let go resulting in a ruined orgasm. and trust me she didn't know that a ruined orgasm was bad. we were pretty young. and with her the most i did was 6 edges

(just a story)
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Playing on the forums with Miss Jay, one tends to do many edges. I'd done 50 just this past Tuesday. One time She also had many forum pets do 40 edges in 2 hours (with time parameters if I'm not mistaken... holding the edge for X seconds, waiting Y seconds before continuing. This was very difficult! That's one edge every 3 minutes!).

Another time She had us do 10 edges every hour that we were awake that day 'til our bedtime... I'd just woke up, so I was going to be awake for 17 or 18 hours (yes, things get sore even with lots of lube!)! That was frickin' crazy! I think I went to bed early that night, stopping at 160-ish! ;-)

100 edges is very doable for some, maybe not for all. Time is a factor, so more than 50 edges on a workday for me is tough... but I do tend to like to take my time and drag them out! I have LMJ to thank for all the 'practice and conditioning'! :lol:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yanker »

I managed 67 edges during the "Hold the Line" tease, but I lost it on page 9 :weep: . I hope I don't have to try it again :no: .
Yanker
Explorer

Post by jason »

I think my maximum, self-imposed was 3...no self-control :-(

Could I do 100 in a day while someone supervised me directly...possibly. Could I do it under some indirect control...probably not

I'd love to try that. Especially if I had already been locked up for a rather long time. :blush:
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

160 !! :w00t: I bet you were getting sore by the end dubs!! are you sure they were all proper edges ! :-P ;-) The most i remember doing in a day was 75 but that was with ball spanks too ! I had to keep track with a tally on a piece of cardbard i was so worked up! to be honest i have lost count on other days so may have done a bit more ! i think 100 would be doable without ball spanks in between! :yes:

Good luck if you do try anyway SexualChoc
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

For my part I find straight forward edges to be quite easy so doing 100+ with pretty much anything more than 10 sec breaks is quite alright. Takes a bit of control, but nothing much to write home about either.

I find holding edges to be far more interesting and difficult. Staying RIGHT THERE, not falling back away from the limit at all... now that's hard. I simply can't do it with a full grip at all - if getting really to the edge, merely holding with a full grip will push me over, regardless of how slow I approach. It's far easier using less grip, but even so, staying right at the edge for a long time without neither falling back off it nor going over is really difficult for me. Hence I love it :w00t:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
cal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cal »

Janmb, I had the same "problem" with holding an edge. Try the "Stroke for me" teases by chewit. They do a great job in building you up to hold an edge. If you get yourself through one take a break and try his "You will cum" tease. You won't cum I mean you have a very small chance but you won't.

As far as how many I can do I think I've done over 35 but I'm not sure. I like that program you link SC. I think I'll use it tonght and set a goal of 50. No idea if I can do it though.

Cal
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

My problem isn't in terms of control, it's just that I need to stay a bit further away if using a full grip... which in turn is more boring and less risky :smile:

Averaged about 15 sec breaks between each of the below, 10-30 sec hold times

Gametype: Edge Time
Goal: 500 Played:504

Playtime: 46 minutes

20208 points in 2 levels and 2003 strokes.

**** you have beaten the HiScore ***

Most strokes between edges: 338 strokes
Least strokes between edges: 9 strokes

As for chewit's teases, I've done them several times and they are all awesome
bobroberts
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobroberts »

can i draw a distinction between a hard edge and a soft edge? a hard edge being when you absolutely must must stop no matter what, and a soft edge being that edge you can ride seemingly forever...i think they're too different things. i'm sure i've done 100 soft edges in a day, but probably no more than 10 hard edges.
cal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cal »

Well, I was able to do the 50 edges last night but barely. It took about 4 hours with a few short breaks in between. If I could take an entire day off I should be able to do 100 but 50 is the most so far.

When I first start I though I would reach the first edge and just get as all 50 in a row taking a few seconds in betwween each on but I got too excited by like number 10 and had to back off.

I think I need to take a breal from Milovana though because I'm not getting much sleep since soming here...

Cal
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

time out for definitions

Post by waffles54 »

I am sure I am unsure about something....what is a "real edge" as opposed to a not so real one. I can make them happen one right after another for seemingly an endless amount of time. But if my mistress gives me a finite amount of time in between edges, say 20 seconds before starting up again, it obviously makes it more difficult and time consuming.

She can also take this all the way, and tell me i must get to the edge, stop, and not begin again until my dick has gone at least, say, 75% back to normal flaccid state. That is most difficult, and time consuming.

So depends on what kind of game we play then right?

under the guise of the first example, i would say for sure I've done 100 in 1 day, proabbly even 150. my record, for the record, is 235 in 9 days without cumming. Hope to shatter it one of these days.
i would look up and laugh and love and lift.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

bobroberts wrote:can i draw a distinction between a hard edge and a soft edge? a hard edge being when you absolutely must must stop no matter what, and a soft edge being that edge you can ride seemingly forever...i think they're too different things. i'm sure i've done 100 soft edges in a day, but probably no more than 10 hard edges.
Well, I get what you're thinking of, but personally I don't like to consider a "soft edge" an edge at all. For my part, either I am at the very edge or I'm not :-D

I can maintain an edge even thought it's *right there*, but never with a full grip since that's simply far more stimulation than you can deal with at that point without going over. The fun part (and hard!) is to get to the point where you can maintain that edge by light fingertip touches, no stroking or real stimulation needed at all, merely "reminding" the cock that the option is stimulation exists :lol: