Toxic Treat Question: Who's is alone on Valentine's and why

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Toxic Treat Question: Who's is alone on Valentine's and why

Post by dix »

SophiaStafford wrote:Who out there is alone on Valentine's Day? And why?
As always, me.

And why? Because me and this world share a mutual hatered of each other. Some people just shouldn't be.

dix.
zadig
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by zadig »

Oh, the question takes me back! So many Valentine's Days, and birthdays and halloweens, and, and, and ...

When I was single I did it with a capital S! *grins*

At times being alone was great. Such a clean, simple life. More often the days were filled with a heavy yearning. We're built to share our selves with others; our successes, failure, quirks, and even fetishes. The inability to share was quite painful at times.

zadig
CraigLikesToPlay
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by CraigLikesToPlay »

Of course someone who is 'constantly' hit upon will not be able to relate to the feeling of being alone, on valentines or any other day of the year - they are from a completely different world, and to even be curious boarders on insulting.

Valentines for me has always meant nothing. I don't get depressed on the day, but in my experience women have often treated me as someone thats ok to be friends with but anything more is not really an option. Of the dates I have had, it's felt like, after a while they are waiting for me to say or do something wrong... just to have an excuse to leave or ignore me, or more often than not, play mind games. They clearly don't see in me what they might see in someone else. But they are not about to tell me what that is, so I have to figure it out for myself. Women tend to prefer silence than actually explaining things - which, if you're a man, is no help whatsoever.

For the forseeable future, women are not on my agenda. I don't need that kind of upset.