House of Wrestling Divas Flash Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

House of Wrestling Divas Flash Tease

Post by Bondageman »

Hope you all enjoy it. It's my very first flash tease and it took me absolutely ages to put it all together. It truely is one massive tease with hundreds of potential paths. Everytime you do it, you'll end up taking a different route and bump into new divas. I really tried to make it as interactive as possible. It contains some of my favorite bits from my other Divas teases but also a lot of new stuff too.

I've done my very best to ensure there are no glitches but the sheer size of it means there may well be the odd thing that needs correcting. If you happen to find any, please tell me here. Also tell me what you thought of it in general.
black moon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: House of Wrestling Divas Flash Tease

Post by black moon »

It's really, really cool, gratulations! :yes:

It contains nearly everything I like. Unfortunatelly I didn't make it to do the last (?) wank marathon. I didn't cum but I simply couldn't wank any longer. Maybe the next time ... (I'm sure there'll be one ;-) )
Loving to be perverted (and to be called so by girls).
axlist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by axlist »

My new favourite tease :-D

Two things I have to ask.

1. Near the end (I assume based on what I was told in the scenes before it) when you choose the two doors, Without giving it away, with the blonde Diva it froze for me twice and wouldnt go any further. I thought maybe I didnt give it long enough but the second time I left it for nearly twenty minutes and it hadent moved on. I hope thats not just me it's happened to :-/

2. Are Melina or Candice in it? I think I have picked every option and have yet to come across either. I only ask because they are two of my favourites.

Great tease and while I cant speak for everyone, I certainly appriciate the effort you put into it.
slaveode
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slaveode »

Really great tease, thanks for posting it.
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bondageman »

I apoligise but there was indeed a mistake during the 'Mistress Trish' finish (door 2). During the stroking part, the '1 minute' hidden timer somehow changed itself to '1 hour'. Sorry about that but all is fixed now.