denial-ish game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

denial-ish game

Post by nippyc »

Hey all,

I have a game I started with my GF this year. Not so heavy orgasm denial, but more sexual contact denial.

It is a very simple game. Each day I get a point. When we have sex points can buy things. 10 pts = HJ 30 pts =BJ 40 pts = intercourse

Few extra wrinkles. Whenever I redeem points for one of those things I go back to zero points. So if I had 15 and got a HJ then I'd be back at zero.

This game means often when we are having sex I have to get off by jerking myself off. She won't help at all she just watches and will often make fun of my predicament. If I want help from her (pinching my nipples, rubbing my balls, putting her feet near my cock or on my face ... I have a huge foot fetish) then she'll usually subtract some amount of points for that.

We've had a blast playing. Again its more a denial of sexual contact from her, which as a fantasy gets me hotter anyway.

Let me know if anyone else does something like this or if you have any ideas to improve this game! Cheers!
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: denial-ish game

Post by diddums »

That sounds like a lot of fun! Lucky you!
Could you tempt her to award you extra points for good behaviour?
Whatever she feels like, perhaps a shopping trip or doing some chores for her might get you a couple of points.
Or maybe, just not doing whatever she wants all the time should mean de- merits?
Perhaps you shouldn't be reading this; it could be time for her foot massage.
:yes:
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by sillynick »

Great game and pleased to hear it is working for you. How about some huge extra points if you do something like take her away for a sexy weekend break somewhere?
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

What about extra points for doing more for her, like giving her oral orgasms could worth .25 each, doing dishes, laundry, making the bed, cleaning, etc.... very small point values for doing each (and in reverse, a large point deduction when you fail to do a chore), and full denial where you aren't allowed to even stroke 'til you earn 10 (or more) points? After that, 1 minute of stroking could be 1 more point, 2 minutes=2 more points etc... might get really frustrating trying to cum quickly and you might want to delay using your points 'til you are sure you banked enough! :lol:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by androgyme »

Lol. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'd have to say that I'd prefer to make things harder rather than easier. Less earning points and more "de-merits" as someone put it. dubble has some very nice ideas. Maybe you should have you're girlfriend read this thread - give her some ideas. :-P
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

I would add just two simple rules:
* you gain 1 point for each time you make her orgasm
* you loose 3 points each time you masturbate yourself to orgasm
(without loosing all your credits at once, just three of your points)

Optional rule:
* you have to edge when she tells you to when you two are alone
(you could add a maximum amount of edges she could order you to do per day)

You are able to earn a HJ / BJ / Intercourse faster, but for that, you have to keep yourself from orgasm, or it might even take longer. The third rule will allow her to make it harder for you to earn that special treat.

(btw, I have posted the same comment on another forum :-P)
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nippyc »

These are great suggestions! I will definitely have her look at this thread (some keep the suggestions coming!!), but for the time being we discussed some of the ideas...

I don't think we want to give points for "good" and "bad" behavior as we like a bit of a firewall between our bedroom and outside lives. But I think we will incorporate some suggestions like...

She definitely thinks that me jerking off each time for nothing is not fair and makes our sex too much about me. We like the point rules, but she actually came up with her own idea that we are going to try. I get to jerk off for free every other time. The times after a free jerk off I am not allowed an orgasm unless I use points...so this will force me to choose more denial unless I am happy with almost never getting anything from her.

Also like the idea of points being used for minutes. Have to discuss with her, but, for example 10 pts might give me a bare bones 2 or 5 min handjob and if I want more minutes each pt would be another minute. So it would take a lot of points for a more luxurious experience.

I am a glutton for punishment so I want this game to be hard and tilted against me, but we don't want it to be something that makes me miserable and isn't fun anymore. Though I do truly love the sexual denial aspect... I haven't penetrated her with my cock for over a year and I get a huge charge when she'll rub her pussy lips over my cock and say something like "But my poor baby doesn't get in there...you seem to enjoy your hand enough though"

Anyways thanks a bunch for all the thoughts and again if you have any more devilish ideas keep them coming, more heads are always helpful. And I will definitely have her look at this thread soon!

Best
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

Ideas:

1: When she's watching you jerk off, she could play red light green light with you. I can imagine how much she'd giggle from this.

2: She sets a clock alarm for X minutes (10? 15? 3? The roll of three dice?) from now and positions the clock so that you can't see it. You edge while you wait. When the alarm goes off, you have X (15?) seconds to cum or forfeit your chance (and maybe lose points). This game keeps you on the edge, ready to blow at any given moment, or else. Rules of this game could be adjusted and changed at her whim to keep this entertaining for her.

3: If she's feeling very cruel or playful, she could combine the first two together.

4: An alternative idea, rather than get one point a day, is to give them all out at the beginning of the week, or month.

5: There are plenty of masturbation instruction and techniques sites out there. Jerkfix.com has instruction videos, advancedmasturbation.com and jackinworld.com has techniques, and of course there are many, many web teases here. If she'd have fun watching you follow through some of these...

I've tried a points system with a significant other, and my biggest piece of advice is that she change or suspend point values at any time according to her whim. If she wants points because she likes the system, or likes you struggling within the system, or she otherwise feels guilty, fine, but it shouldn't feel restrictive (for her).