I Destroy Men With A Drink And My Beauty-Sensual Financial D

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
BustaNut4Bliss
Explorer
Explorer

I Destroy Men With A Drink And My Beauty-Sensual Financial D

Post by BustaNut4Bliss »

How can you tell me no? You know you want that drink and a little time with a beauty like me. You know that you love to see my long legs in amazingly sexy pantyhose and high heels. High end designer clothes is all that you can picture me in. Of course, you do know that you must buy them for me.

Here, let me bring you another drink.

I go to the bar and pour you a rum and coke, easy on the coke, and bring it to you. I lean into you and actually let you drink from my hand. You take a swallow of that cool drink and it warms you up while the thought of me sitting on your lap makes you hard. I turn my body towards you and sit down on your lap, all the time still holding your drink. You can smell my shampoo and my hair is tickling your arm. You want to touch me and caress my legs. The feeling of nylon on your fingertips almost makes you cum, but before you know it, I am tipping another sip into your mouth. "There, take a little more".

"Yes Bliss." I know that is all that you are going to say tonight. I am going to have my way with you and you are aware of it. You may resist a bit, but you will not win.

I stand up, put your drink down and hold out my hands. You watch as your hands slide into mine and I lead you to the bedroom. There is a pair of black shimmery pantyhose on the bed. You look at my legs and see they are already covered with coffee-colored pantyhose. I have brought your drink with me and I slip it into your hands with a naughty smile.

"Drink for me Darling, while I get you ready." You nod and begin to take that strong drink down into your throat as I take all of your clothes off and help you into those enchanting pantyhose. Sliding up your legs, pulling a bit on your toes, and then up and over your bottom. I get them over your now-engorged cock as I push it up against your belly.

"How do they feel? Take another drink and tell me all about it." Your head is swimming, you cock is hard, and you want terribly to cum. You know that I want more from you, but you are not sure what. You find out when I have you lay next to me on the bed and we intertwine our nylon clad legs; I tell you that you must pay me more for this pleasure. I want money from you; Lots of it. I am going to ruin you and take everything. It feels so good. The nylon, the rum in your belly, the warm Goddess on the bed next to you. You know that you must pay. The plastic in your wallet means nothing if you cannot have this. Pay? Of course you will. You are intoxicated, you are being seduced and you know that I will win.

Bliss

Whisperz Mistress
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I Destroy Men With A Drink And My Beauty-Sensual Financial D

Post by Whisperz Mistress »

Very Nice Lady Bliss,

I am sure that you have many pets that are clamoring to get close to those long legs of yours.

More than one man has fallen under your spell.

Indy got around into every forum and I am so glad see it.

Good Morning To You Both

~Mistress