livejasmin.com

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
ZslaveX
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

livejasmin.com

Post by ZslaveX »

anyone try this site out? I was wondering about the credits before I sign up. There about $1 each, but what are they? minutes?
:wave:
lewis_cameron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: livejasmin.com

Post by lewis_cameron »

the various performers charge different rates (from $0.98 per min up to $3.99 I believe), though most are in the $1.99 - $2.99 range.

there are very few who do T&D sessions though, if that's what you're into.

the only one i can recommend in fact, is 'BustyEmily': http://members.livejasmin.com/perfinfo. ... etishwomen
I failed Miss Jay's Blue Ball Challenge
femdomrule
Explorer
Explorer

Post by femdomrule »

that site is very very popular. you can find reviews anywhere I am sure.
markj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markj »

This place shits me to tears with all their popup/popunder and general javascript hi-jacking advertisements.

I've got their entire domain blocked from my local network and installed noscript (prevents .js execution by default) purely to keep them off my browser.

I'm not saying you're advertising for them, just that I'm not exactly a huge fan of the place :lol:
SUBCD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SUBCD »

From a few weeks now my Mistress send me to work there, and seem to have a lot of interesting people to meet there.
If some of You want to play with a sissy locked in chastity ( from the 7 January by moment) feel free to come, and i will for sure make double effort for please You if you say that You are a member of Milovana ;)
http://www.livejasmin.com/perfinfo.php? ... Sissysuzie