I want you to schedule my ejac

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

I want you to schedule my ejac

Post by Cross22 »

In shape 65++ year old super sub would like to have you tell me exactly when to ejac, that is, the exact time of the day or nite, :blush: no matter when. I will keep up with your demands, day in and day out. LETS SEE HOW DEMANDING YOU CAN BE.
Lets do it!
Last edited by Cross22 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IndiNyle
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I want you to schedule my ejac

Post by IndiNyle »

What would be fun is to get some kind of alarm clock that someone else could set.. signalling the time. But you wouldn't know what time was set.

Perhaps you could have a second alarm that would designate when you had to stop. So you might have a minute in which to cum.. or an hour.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

IndiNyle wrote:What would be fun is to get some kind of alarm clock that someone else could set.. signalling the time. But you wouldn't know what time was set.

Perhaps you could have a second alarm that would designate when you had to stop. So you might have a minute in which to cum.. or an hour.
I do this every now and then with my pet while we're apart... and I can vouch that it's a lot of fun! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
IndiNyle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IndiNyle »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
IndiNyle wrote:What would be fun is to get some kind of alarm clock that someone else could set.. signalling the time. But you wouldn't know what time was set.

I do this every now and then with my pet while we're apart... and I can vouch that it's a lot of fun! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
:-)

What a very lucky pet he is! :)
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

IndiNyle wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote:

Little Miss Jay x
:-)

What a very lucky pet he is! :)

:yes:
Last edited by Cross22 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

8-)
Last edited by Cross22 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:

Little Miss Jay x

:yes:
Last edited by Cross22 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

Post by waffles54 »

please cum for us on friday january 8, 2010 at precisely 3:18 pm, pacific standard time (USA)...build yourself up so that you can make it happen right on the dot.
i would look up and laugh and love and lift.
IndiNyle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IndiNyle »

Indigo wrote:While I admire the creativity of how you've gone about it, you're still basically looking for someone to control your orgasms. In an attempt to cut down on these types of posts, there's been a thread created to consolidate these kinds of things.

Try the link below:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4677

And good luck!

Indy
That link the right one?
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »

I think it's a sign of our evolution as a site that instead of ridiculing Cross22 for asking for a mistress in a public forum, you folks mostly just had a conversation *around* him, contemplating some of the things he said but mostly just ignoring his presence.

I'm impressed ;-)
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

mrfire wrote:I think it's a sign of our evolution as a site that instead of ridiculing Cross22 for asking for a mistress in a public forum, you folks mostly just had a conversation *around* him, contemplating some of the things he said but mostly just ignoring his presence.

I'm impressed ;-)

My sincere apology, I had no idea this was improper. Let me know how to delete the "subject" and I will do so immediately.
Regards,
Cross22
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »