Idea to allow users to help support Milovana

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Idea to allow users to help support Milovana

Post by cactusman »

I wonder if it would be sensible to have links to where users who like milovana.com can sign up for pay sites, such as some of the ones whose pictures are often used here (p*nth*use, pl*yb*y, tw1stys, etc.).
Doing this would be simple, and would allow users who want to sign up for such pay sites to also support milovana.com by doing it via your referral. This part should be easy and relatively unobtrusive.

It might even be possible to optionally let users tag teases with the sites that they got pictures from, so if the readers of a tease really like certain pictures, a discrete and targeted ad could appear under the rating stuff at the end of the tease. (Perhaps just a simple link or two.) If the author of a tease didn't want that to happen, then they could just not tag the tease.

I realize that this might not be what those who run this site want to do with it, but it just seemed like it might be a possibility for raising extra money if that is needed.

Anyway, just a thought.
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Idea to allow users to help support Milovana

Post by tBone »

I agree with the second idea. With the amount of traffic the teases get, I'm sure there are a few people who would provide pictures/referrals in exchange for a simple link at the end. I would like it, as I often find myself wanting to download more pictures of that person, but I don't know who they are.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
dicklet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dicklet »

tBone wrote: I would like it, as I often find myself wanting to download more pictures of that person, but I don't know who they are.
^ THIS.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

dicklet wrote:
tBone wrote: I would like it, as I often find myself wanting to download more pictures of that person, but I don't know who they are.
^ THIS.
It might also be possible to have a "cast" as part of the summary of the web tease (in a way like the tags), that could appear somehow at the end, perhaps with links to appropriate places to sign up for a pay service. But perhaps that would be too elaborate.