New Advertisement Thing

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Dath85
Explorer
Explorer

New Advertisement Thing

Post by Dath85 »

Would like to be (one of?) the first to mention about the new advertisements you've put into the Webtease List.

I have no issues with the adverts at all. This site is awesome and I hope it helps contribute to server costs and to keep Milovana running for many years to come.

Best wishes :)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: New Advertisement Thing

Post by green »

Yeah. Everyone should click it 500 times a day with different proxies ;D.

Hope it helps >reducing< the server cost : ).

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kenneth »

It's indeed a nice form of advertising, nicely incorporated in the design.
---

About CyberMistress, 2005-2011
The CM software is my intellectual property and no one is allowed to distribute it. Use it at your own risk, no support whatsoever. I do not mind the sharing of content which was created for it by 3rd party. My content however is not to be shared.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

It's not the first ad on Milovana, but with the recent change in our image hosting and recent increases in traffic our costs are going up again. So I'm trying to cover at least part of it with some advertising.

Since you mentioned clicking: We don't get anything for clicks, but we do receive a share of the revenues when people sign up for a paid membership on one of the sites that are being advertised.

We'll constantly be looking for unique and interesting paysites and products. If you know a good one, don't hesitate to let us know!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by SexualChoc »

Is there a way to insure that when we do sign up for a pay site
that the site knows we are from Milovana?

I want dues to go to the right place.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
seattlesub42
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by seattlesub42 »

Kink.com is awesome too. I highly recommend checking them out.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

SexualChoc wrote:Is there a way to insure that when we do sign up for a pay site
that the site knows we are from Milovana?

I want dues to go to the right place.
Thanks!

If you click on the banner on Milovana and then go straight to the sign-up from there we will get credit.

I think we will also get credit if you go back to their site directly within a certain time span, but I'm not 100% on that, so if you wanna be sure, just click straight through and if you wanna make even more sure, drop me a PM with the date and time of your signup and I'll let you know whether we got it or not.
seattlesub42 wrote:Kink.com is awesome too. I highly recommend checking them out.
Hehe, have you looked at the banners yet? They are for Kink.com sites. I've actually been to San Francisco and got a tour of the armory (where all of their production takes place), got to peek in on an actual shoot, saw the gigantic basement... It's an incredible place and everybody there was just fabulous. Obviously I got lucky in that Milovana opened that door for me, but I think they offer a public tour every week or so for locals who are interested, so if you wanna go see the sets, the insane amount of equipment they've got (most of it is custom) and just the location itself, go ask them. It's definitely a must see for every kink aficionado. :smile:
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

seraph0x wrote:
seattlesub42 wrote:Kink.com is awesome too. I highly recommend checking them out.
Hehe, have you looked at the banners yet? They are for Kink.com sites. I've actually been to San Francisco and got a tour of the armory (where all of their production takes place), got to peek in on an actual shoot, saw the gigantic basement... It's an incredible place and everybody there was just fabulous. Obviously I got lucky in that Milovana opened that door for me, but I think they offer a public tour every week or so for locals who are interested, so if you wanna go see the sets, the insane amount of equipment they've got (most of it is custom) and just the location itself, go ask them. It's definitely a must see for every kink aficionado. :smile:
woaw, lucky you! :smile:
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind