Cum day!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Cum day!

Post by MistressD »

sillynick wrote:Dan, i reckon to make Miss Jay feel reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaallly special that you should make a website for her where she can tease the rest of the world as well as us Milovanian strokers.

Ahh, you've done that.

Ok, howabout you do something like go to University somewhere far away from Miss Jay and then come see Her on weekends so that She can tease you something rotten.

No, no that won't work as you've done that as well.

Erm.....err......nope. Not sure whay you should do next. :no:
Well let's see...

Dan could make lots of homemade cbt devices like ballcrushers and humblers... But nope! He's already done that as well!

He seems like the perfect guy!

Wait - Dan could go out and pick up a sexy young girl to give to Miss Jay to play with! And sit quietly in the corner so that he doesn't distrub them of course. Now that would make him perfect!
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Cum day!

Post by sillynick »

MistressD wrote:
Well let's see...

Dan could make lots of homemade cbt devices like ballcrushers and humblers... But nope! He's already done that as well!

He seems like the perfect guy!

Wait - Dan could go out and pick up a sexy young girl to give to Miss Jay to play with! And sit quietly in the corner so that he doesn't distrub them of course. Now that would make him perfect!
MissD, are You trying to make my balls explode whilst they are locked up? :\'-( Now i have that image of MIss J playing with another girl i am going to have to lie down in a darkened room and think really unsexy thoughts.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?