chewit's teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

chewit's teases

Post by reflog1 »

anybody know what happened to "chewit" teases i have been looking for some of his teases but can not find any of them
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: chewit's teases

Post by MistressD »

reflog1 wrote:anybody know what happened to "chewit" teases i have been looking for some of his teases but can not find any of them
I just went to the advanced search on the webtease panel and put in "chewit" for the author and they all seem to be there.

You had me scared! I like looking at the pictures in the Amy teases!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by chewit »

You had me even more scared....for a second I thought maybe they were all gone lol

Although I'm sure I'd enjoy writing them all again :)
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curiousSK »

chewits teases ate the best IMO
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

They are really good! After a false start (screwed up on #3) I am on day 5 of the Stroke for Me series and loving it. I like how there is foreshadowing and build up to the kinkier things. I really like the Amy series as well, but it's always too painful for me to stay with. I skimmed ahead on the Stroke for me series and I know I have chastity ahead of me (which is why I returned after the false start) and something to do with panties. I'm not sure if I'll have the balls to acquire any. On the other hand I am getting pretty sucked into it. So far it has all the elements I like in the right amounts. Fits my needs like a glove.

The usual 5 edges gets me pretty bad every time. I've had to tone them down else I come to close (Aforementioned false start, and, I leaked a bit this morning, so made myself do the whole thing over. It was either that or start on day 1.). Riding the edge is getting to be pretty dangerous too. I like that you're encouraged to stroke elsewhere. I keep fooling around for about a half hour to an hour afterward. The metaphor that comes to mind is that I am straying off the path somewhere in edge land during that time. Take that how you will, I've been enjoying it. I take a trip later on too.

Also, excellent model, decent quality pictures, good variety and consistency. I like the lack of a password system. I like the idea of passwords for some teases. But it makes me sad that I can't see all of the Amy teases (I won't let myself just click through them, so I have only got to day 2 I think. maybe 3. They're hard!). Also, if I hadn't skimmed the beginnings of the later days I might never have gone back to try the series. On the other hand they discourage cheating, and help to hide whats coming next.

I'm starting to ramble now. Anyhow, great series, will wank again :)
Nwah
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Nwah »

I think I might cry if the Amy teases were gone.