Flash Tease Voting

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
UrbanBushman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Flash Tease Voting

Post by UrbanBushman »

Hi guys, not sure if this has been menchend before but i would like to see a voting system for the flash teases. You could seperate them on the site (one list of standard webteases one of flash). Due to the increasing number of Flash teases it is getting hard to work out which are any good and which are not.

How about a official "Flash tease of the Month"

just my thoughts

Bushman
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Re: Flash Tease Voting

Post by Dan »

Hey,

It's been mentioned before (I know because I've brought it up too!) - there is a current Flash Tease of the Month system in place, which as I understand is based on the number of views of a flashtease rather than the rating.

I'm not sure why, but the voting threads are kept in a different place on the forums to the normal teases:

Forum Index > General > The Art of Webteasing > Annoncements

And again, I'm not sure why but Flash TOTM winners don't get a pretty avatar logo either :-(
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
flpanther
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flpanther »

A flash tease index would greatly help. The number of views is nice, but a rating system should be in place out of respect for those that make them.

And how about a better seach, it's difficult to find anything concerning the teases.

But anyway, I enjoy my time here, and thanks for all the hard work that goes into this site!
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

UrbanBushman wrote:
How about a official "Flash tease of the Month"
Thanks for reminding me! I used to run one but then went to India for 4 months and it kind of died out. I'll start the August FTOTM in a few.

It's not "official" though, which is why it's in The Art of Webteasing instead of in Announcements, and also why there's no avatar logo. Despite the fact that I am a team member, I do not have the power to make something like this "official."
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dan »

If you want to index them at the moment, filter webteases in order of rating, and the flashteases will all be at the end :-)
UrbanBushman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by UrbanBushman »

texturedshroom wrote: Despite the fact that I am a team member, I do not have the power to make something like this "official."
But i am sure that you know the people that do
Kaitriot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaitriot »

I also think it would be good if we could rate the Flash teases, not so much for nominating one for the tease of the month award but more so that they can be sorted on rating and so that it's easier to avoid low rated ones when looking through the list.
Please PM me if you require someone to proofread a tease before you make it live/public. English teases only.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Kaitriot wrote:I also think it would be good if we could rate the Flash teases, not so much for nominating one for the tease of the month award but more so that they can be sorted on rating and so that it's easier to avoid low rated ones when looking through the list.
One Problem would be that its hard to know where a flash tease is ending. So placing the vote at the end of the tease seems nearly impossible without a rewrite/addon for the flash tease editor.

The other option would probably be to put a voting directly unter the tease, so that you can vote even if you have not finished the tease.

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dan »

I've no idea how the scripting is done for this at all so this might be a stupid suggestion!
But anyway, maybe it could be left down to the tease creater to add the voting script, or a link to a voting page at the end of the tease, rather than have it as an automated process?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Dan wrote:I've no idea how the scripting is done for this at all so this might be a stupid suggestion!
But anyway, maybe it could be left down to the tease creater to add the voting script, or a link to a voting page at the end of the tease, rather than have it as an automated process?
That would heavily distort voting results, depending on how long it takes to get to the voting.

We discussed this issue at length, I eventually decided to add a permanent voting bar at the top end of the screen, so people can vote at any time. This change is currently on my todo list waiting for implementation. There are a couple of things above it, such as finishing setting up the chat and fixing the "Can't change images" problem in the editor.