FB: Carla Controls You

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: Carla Controls You

Post by chewit »

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've had time to write a new tease....too much work lately....but that's finished now so I can have more fun writing teases :)

Let me know what you think of Carla Controls You..

Chewit
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
jayjaysub
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Carla Controls You

Post by jayjaysub »

Fantastic Job!! A great blend of ideas and monumentally beautiful girls. Sandy Fair is great -- well actually it was the attitude you gave her through your writing... lots of honey, baby, etc. I'm not one for abuse so I admit I wasn't dropping any bottles but that's just me.

I get a high out of pleasing women -- teens, low 20's (who are smoking hot of course) who I know are pretty darn unattainable. In reality I have actually gone and cleaned their houses and detailed cars and basically was their complete house servant --- and in return they would just tease me... not blatantly, but teasing by just being around while I was working. Would love to see a tease like that.

Again, Great Job!
notredmirsh7

Post by notredmirsh7 »

your tease was way too long
fraction
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fraction »

This is a superb tease! Good variety of elements , tease , torture , tease , ... and a serious ending. I like your teases very much Chewit! Always quality and good moods for those who really try!