Urethal Insertion Question

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Chadmuska
Explorer
Explorer

Urethal Insertion Question

Post by Chadmuska »

Hi everyone!

I want to try out the second Psycho Mistress tease and I see that it requires urethal insertion with a q-tip and lube. It requires me to push the q-tip almost all the way into my uretha. I was wondering if this was safe as long as I'm careful or if this could cause any problems. I tried it out myself using mosterizer as lube and it stung pretty badly so I took it out. I have no problem with the pain itself, unless it will cause any damage. So, can anyone confirm whether it's safe to do this or not?

Thanks!
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Urethal Insertion Question

Post by wannatasteit »

I tried that on that webtease either, I used baby oil as a lube and it went pretty well but after the tease it burned while pissing like a day or two.

you have to be carefull that the q tip that u r going to use has to be clean.it will hurt like hell during and after it so be prepared.

if your q tip is clean and hygienic you dont have to worry about permanent damage.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

i think you have to make sure everything is sterile before you shove it down your cock. Otherwise you can get infections. I wouldnt recommend using baby oil or moisturiser as lube for that purpose either. ive never stuck anything down there so im no expert but Im passing on advice ive heard other more experienced people mention
Oh2BTeased
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Oh2BTeased »

My experiences have been mostly positive with urethal insertion. However there are a lot of risks. And the risks are high enough that I don't do it much anymore. Do you really want to have to explain this to a doctor? Or to your friends?
Cumhardy is correct. Sterilization is extremely important. It cannot be over stressed. This includes the insertable device and the tip of you penis. Sterilization of the device is best done with an autoclave. There are other ways to sterilize but if you don't already know what they are then you should spend some time researching. As for the tip of your penis (just the outside) rubbing alcohol or those hand sterilizer pump bottles will work fine.
The lubricant should be a KY type but whatever you use should be clearly labeled sterile!

My best advice is don't do if you have any doubt at all.
subman1_99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subman1_99 »

I would think twice about using a Q-Tip, the cotton on the end is not as smooth as it might look and will irritate the sensitive membranes inside the penis.
If you want to try urethral insertion as safely as possible you ned to think about purchasing urethral sounds for this as well as following the other advice here about sterilization.
I have some experience with sounds and they do make for a very intense sensation but I don't think everyone would enjoy it.