New personal webpage!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

New personal webpage!

Post by texturedshroom »

Hey everyone,

I have decided to create a personal webpage for the various projects I work on under the name texturedshroom. It does not contain any adult content but I plan to include some guides to Nyx scripting on this website soon.

What might be of note to some of you on this page is that it has the source codes to 3 of my Nyx teases! This may help some of you with Nyx programming.

Also, it will contain information on what teases I am working on at any given time.

You may feel it's a bit narcissistic to create a page like this, but I figured a lot of my forum posts end up getting lost in the midst days later. Having a page where I can give guides that will stay up forever, instead of disappearing, seems worth it to me.

http://www.texturedshroom.co.cc
That1ShyGuy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: New personal webpage!

Post by That1ShyGuy »

Thanks for posting the sourcecode for your scripts, and the soon-to-come guides. Once I get comfortable enough with my writing here, I've got some halfway decent ideas for some flash teases, and anything that might help me with them will be appreciated. Anything with computer code of any kind intimidates me, I'm very much a hardware guy. Heck, I still have a printed out cheat sheet just for basic HTML...