Your Application For The Mean Girls Club

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Julie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Julie »

Hello Miss

First name: James

Preferred first female name for you: Julie

Are you a virgin: Yes

If no, how old were you when you lost it: xx

List all the adult toys you own: Vibrator Blow up doll

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: CB 3000

If no, are you considering purchasing one: xx

Do you own any female clothing: Yes

If yes, what do you own: Bras Panties Petticoats Dresses Skirts Leotards

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: Being dressed as a sissy and given OTK spanking in front of other girls

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: 6weeks

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: I'm on my own

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: see above

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: Yes

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: Yes

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: I need to be humiliated and controlled

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: Yes Miss

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Yes Miss
wastednorway
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Your Application For The Mean Girls Club

Post by wastednorway »

If I could delete this post I would.
Last edited by wastednorway on Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

*Uses thumb and forfinger to pinch the bridge of my nose*

Why do some of you guys continue to waste my time? :-(

I read every single one of these applications, and although i stated this earlier, people keep posting applications that are short and not so sweet, or it is their first, second or third post in the forums. Read the post i made earlier, the rules say your not going to get in if thats the case, Why bother? :-/

And in case it isnt blatantly obvious to you, which it most certainly should be, if you get denied the password once... Dont reapply and dont make a new username to try again. Dont waste my time you all only have one chance

Im going to pm out the passwords to all the boys who earnt one. The rules have been said... Read them and follow them
The Mistress From Oz
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

First name: Eric

Preferred first female name for you: Sarah

Are you a virgin: Yes

If no, how old were you when you lost it: N/A

List all the adult toys you own: Panties, clothes clamps

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: Nope

If no, are you considering purchasing one: Yes, I always wanna buy one

Do you own any female clothing: partly yes, but they are not mine lol

If yes, what do you own: pink panties as you have ordered

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: I , an university student, participated in a marathon...After i finished, 3-4 female living in the same dorm. forced me to wear a chasity belt. I was too tired to struggle..Back to the dorm, they made me their slave. I had to clean their underwears by hand and have to distinguish which belong to which without mistake. Each Saturaday, i can choose to sleep in one of the ladies' room to try my luck to find the girl who has the key. Unfortunately, i rarely find the key.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: 2months!!

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: nope

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: N/A

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: NO WAY

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: Ya, but pretend to struggle

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: umm...I reli appreciate your participation in this site and the idea of interactive tease is so cool , so I wanna support your recruitment.
But for the major reason, I wanna have fun , hope you have fun with me too , Mz Teneale lol

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: Of course

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Of course
slavestu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slavestu »

First name: stu

Preferred first female name for you: havent really got one but would love to assigned with one by you Miss

Are you a virgin: Nope

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 16

List all the adult toys you own: I dont have any im afraid but plenty of household things I can use

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: no

If no, are you considering purchasing one: no unless forced

Do you own any female clothing: nope except the pink panties i bought for 'mean girls club'

If yes, what do you own:

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: I always wanted to be tied down and forced to lick my mistresses arse and pussy if she let me, and then have her piss in my mouth.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: a couple of weeks

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: no not yet anyway maybe in the future

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say:

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: yes deffinately I like the idea of being a cuckold and I would also clean her with my tongue after

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: yes I would its never been a big interest but shows that she has power over me

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: I want to be dominated badly and the intro was interesting

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: most of them except the big carrot i have to get one oh and icy hot.

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: i promise i will never avoid a task even if i dont like it I will be yours and do everything.
joxper
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

my aplication

Post by joxper »

First name: joxper

Preferred first female name for you: Jenny, it is the name of my first wife who got me into femdom, se made me a cuckold, she made me her maid, she teached me how to behave, she walked over me with heels, she had a strap-on for me and she dump me. I love Jenny.

Are you a virgin: Nop, as said above, my first wife took care of that.

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 26

List all the adult toys you own: household items, don´t want the kids find them.

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: Nop, but will love to.

If no, are you considering purchasing one: Yes i want to but, need someone to take care of the keys ¿would you?

Do you own any female clothing: Yes but not much.

If yes, what do you own: Pantys is all i have, i used to have bra, and blouse, and skirt but they went away with the divorce.

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: Being kiked on the nuts kneeling, with high heel shoes while being forced to have a dildo in my mouth and another in my hole.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: 30 days, that was the longest my ex forced me to.

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: Nop, i prefer her to be a strong women and take control, as my ex did.

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: n/a

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: I'll do what she want me to do, what i haven been into is seeing her having sex, and not sure if i can like that, but if she wants then i will try.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: Yes, yes yes. Absolutely that is a YES.

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: Very much, very very much... , since my divorce I feel a need for someone to control me, to fuck my ass, to make me a cuckold, i deserve to be trained and abused, and this is a very much great opportunity to show females of the world what i can do. I hope i will get a chance to prove this.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: Absolutely, all of them.

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Yes I do.
johannmeierjr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johannmeierjr »

First name: John

Preferred first female name for you: Patricia

Are you a virgin: No

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 19

List all the adult toys you own: A Dildo.

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: No

If no, are you considering purchasing one: Not until now.

Do you own any female clothing: Yes.

If yes, what do you own: Some panties, a bra, stockings and some kind of swim suit.

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: I´ve read a story about some women playing with a man hanging upside down from the wall with a hose leading from his penis directly into his mouth. This way he was forced to come several times and because of the hose, his cum always got back into himself.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: about 18 days

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: I tried once but the relationship ended at the same time i considered telling her.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: I would not like that, but i doubt she would not find any way making me let her.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: I probably would

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: Not only the introduction making me horny as hell, but also all of my fantasies while reading it did immediately make subscribe.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: All items ready to be used.

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: I do promise to follow every instruction.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

*Rubs temples*

Why dont some of you listen? It is almost funny in a very disappointing way :-|
The Mistress From Oz
ryan
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Your Application For The Mean Girls Club

Post by ryan »

Mz_Teneale wrote:
First name:Ryan

Preferred first female name for you:Anything will work, you pick mistress

Are you a virgin: yes

If no, how old were you when you lost it:

List all the adult toys you own: dildo and anal beads, does rope count?

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind:no

If no, are you considering purchasing one:maybe, if i had the money

Do you own any female clothing: yes

If yes, what do you own: panties, corsets, just about everything except shoes (too big of a foot)

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: Where i was put infront of 3 girls i know, they brought up the history on my computer, and all started to tease me ect

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: a week

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish:No, i dont have one

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to:Depends

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: Yes

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club:Because i love having my cock teased and it turns me on. I like it when i am teased and denied.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease:yes

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter:yes
Dontask
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dontask »

First name: Chris

Preferred first female name for you: Christina, it just sort of fits...

Are you a virgin: No ma'am.

If no, how old were you when you lost it: My first sexual experience was oral sex at the age of 15. I did not have intercourse until I was 19.

List all the adult toys you own: I do not own any real sex toys. I convert random objects into toys that could be used for sexual activity. Such as using rope, rulers, ice, belts, and those kinds of things.

Do you own a chastity belt of any kind: No. I'm married and I'm not sure how well that would go over.

If no, are you considering purchasing one: Not at this time.

Do you own any female clothing: I have access to it, but I do not own any myself.

If yes, what do you own: I have access to everything my wife owns. That would be pretty much anything that a 30 year old female would have.

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: Off the top of my head one of the most embarrasing fantasies would be for a woman to cuff or tie me in front of her friends. I would then be made to service them or just sit at their feet while they went on with their daily activities. If they did let me cum I would have to lick it up while they took pictures of me to make sure that I could never change my mind.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: I have not really kept up, but I believe about 2 weeks sounds right.

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: I would ease her into it. I don't think just having a sit down tell all would be the best way to go. I do nudge my wife in that direction. She enjoys teasing me, but she does not understand how far to take it. She makes me cum every time as she thinks that is what she is supposed to do.

She is interested in books about sex, and I would like to find one about tease and denial that I could slip in for her to read. I think she would be open to it at some level. I just don't want make sex "weird" by going to quick.

If you already have told her, describe your feelings and what did she do/say: When we have sex I always make sure that she reaches orgasm first. Afterwards depending on how things go she may give a handjob that can last awhile. I often tell her to take her time and stretch it out. She likes to listen to me as we get into it. I've hinted that tying me down would allow her to do anything she wanted to draw it out. We have experimented with bondage at a very low level. Mainly just with the hands tied to the headboard.

I think she's just hesitant to do it as she is unsure about what exactly to do.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: If I was not married I would have loved to have a girlfriend that used me as a slave in this way. However I can not see myself ever going this far with my wife. It's much easier to break such a relationship off with a girlfriend when the activity has run its course.

I wouldn't want to compromise my marriage that way.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: Most definately. This is a fantasy of mine. My wife has used her fingers on me in that way, and I think she would use a strapon if we had one. We'd just have to get ourself to that point. I could see a dildo coming into play much sooner than a strapon.

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: It would provide an outlet for safely playing out a fantasy. It would also give me ideas that could translate into something I could use with my wife at a later date. If it opens up our relationship in a sexually positive way for the both of us, then that is a great thing.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: Yes. The items required are items that I already have around the house.

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Yes ma'am. If I was not willing to do that, then what fun would that be! The only reason I could see not fufilling the instruction would be if it would cause some major disruption of my personal life. Like if you wanted me to send you $2,000 bucks.
Last edited by Dontask on Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epidikeo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Epidikeo »

First name: Nathan

Preferred first female name for you: Sara

Are you a virgin: yes

List all the adult toys you own: Dildo, Buttplug, Nipple Clamps, Bondage Gear

If no, are you considering purchasing one: Yes, if I can afford one

Do you own any female clothing: Yes

If yes, what do you own: Several skirts, a blouse, panties, garters, stockings, and heels

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: To be taken by a mistress, dressed in girl's clothing, tied up, gagged, and left in a dingy mens' room with my skirt up and the words "Anal Slut" written on my ass.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: One month

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: I would, if I had a girlfriend

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: Of course. I would be her slave she could do anything she desired.

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her fuck your ass with a strapon: Of course.

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: I realize that I am a worthless man, hopeless at pleasing a woman and that I should be punished and trained.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: Yes Ma'am

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: Yes
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

Mz_Teneale wrote:*Rubs temples*

I think all "1 post users" just click the link in the tease, register in forum (required :-D ) and post. They don´t read the complet topic.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

Mz_Teneale wrote:*Rubs temples*

well.... were men, were not that bright
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
torn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by torn »

First name: Sebastian

Preferred first female name for you: Julia

Are you a virgin: No

If no, how old were you when you lost it: 17

List all the adult toys you own: None

If no, are you considering purchasing one: No

Do you own any female clothing: No

If yes, what do you own:

Describe one of your most embarrassing fantasies: I would like to be tortured and then fucked up the ass by a girl wearing a strap-on, then she has sex with a male and I'm forced to suck/clean his cock.

What is your longest period without having an orgasm: a few days

Would you ever tell your wife/girlfriend about your T & D fetish: No

If you were your wife or girlfriends' slave, would you let her have sex with other men if she wanted to: No

Describe why you so badly want to enter the Mean Girls Club: I get turned on by being sexually dominated by women, by being told what to do, by serving and being tortured.

Have you got all the items required of you for the tease: yes

Do you promise to follow every instruction to the letter: yes
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

I think i speak for every swollen ball when i say this, any idea when your going to have the tease online Mz Teneale? :-(
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie