Nika's Date Night - August 15th

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Nika's Date Night - August 15th

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Hello Boys!

Well, another week's gone by, and you wankers are hoping for a cummy I bet. Last week we learned the importance of poise, this week you tuggers will be working hard to impress me.

I should confess before I give you this, I had a helper. A little lab rat. He did this tease for me as an experiment, so blame him.

Well here goes.

First, the ground rules, as always you must not have cum for one week prior to this. And, you must give me a full report. Strip naked. Then, take 200 pennies (or similar coins) and put them in a sock or small baggie. Take a length of string and tie this weight tightly to your little sack. Now, if you have a better way of affixing the weight, feel free. But make sure it doesn't come loose.

Now do 50 good full jumping jacks. Nice bouncy ones. Jangle your little sack, I want that weight to be yanking and pounding on your precious, sweaty-sack.

You can quit here, but if you do you must edge three times, then put it away for another week. Not ready to give up that easily? Then...

Twenty-five more. Really good ones boys, bounce nice and high for me. God, you must be so sore at this point. Want to make a cummy? Okay, you can but.........................it must be ruined.

Want to make a full cummy? A full glorious blast? A sack draining, universe stopping spew? Then give me 25 more. Can you do it? Okay here's the catch.... If you say yes, but can't make it through this last set. If the pain is just too great and you have to stop. Well, then no cummy of any kind. No ruined cummy, no teasies, just quit and put it all away.

I look forward to your reports.

Nika
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Nika's Date Night - August 15th

Post by sillynick »

Good afternoon Miss Nika. Afternoon everyone else.

Love the date night Miss Nika. One word though: GULP!

However i will not be able to take part in tonights date night as my cock is locked away in its CB2000 on the orders on a Mistress who i have been speaking to over the past week or so. :\'-( She has instructed me that i am not to play with my cock until She decides that i am allowed to. :weep: i am meeting up with her tomorrow so fingers crossed that she will let Percy out of his cage. :whistle:

Good luck everyone else.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Percy! Mercy! *giggles* Good luck with your Mistress. Tell her I think you are a good wanker.

Nika
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

Thank You for Your message of love and support Miss Nika. :lol: i have not told my Mistress about this site yet but i will be telling her today. i think She already knows i am a wanker which is why She has given Percy a prison sentence. She has said that he is allowed out for an hour of exercise each day along with his cell mates but no cummies. :\'-( It has only been a few days but already i am getting that dull ache in my balls.

i am also a little surprised that no one has written on here how their attempt has gone for date night. :-/
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[quote="sillynick" i think She already knows i am a wanker which is why She has given Percy a prison sentence. [/quote]
Honey, she knows. We ALL know.

Nika
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Nika Ferlinghetti wrote:
sillynick wrote: i think She already knows i am a wanker which is why She has given Percy a prison sentence.

Nika
:lol:
i second that :-P
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

slave alexander wrote:
Nika Ferlinghetti wrote:
sillynick wrote: i think She already knows i am a wanker which is why She has given Percy a prison sentence.

Nika
:lol:
i second that :-P
Oi! you were lucky against Liverpool today. So ner. :-P GOod win though
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

Good morning Miss Nika. Another Saturday dawns bright and early and maybe another date night if You are going to post it Miss Nika. my Mistress has hinted at the possibility of me being released from chastity today and also the possibility of an orgasm as well. Mistress has also hinted that i might be able to take part in this date night as well - obviously under Her expert supervision. How excited am i over this? the word "very" is such an understatement. :w00t: