Psycho-Mistress 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BrianWantsToCum
Explorer
Explorer

Psycho-Mistress 2

Post by BrianWantsToCum »

Thanks for all the positive feedback on Psycho Mistress, and thanks for the TOTM nomination!!

The support I received on the first tease has inspired me to create a new one. This one continues the story of Mistress Claudia, her slave (you), and their new lovetoy Tara.

I hope you all enjoy this new tease. And if it goes well, I might continue this series further.
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Psycho-Mistress 2

Post by slave alexander »

Nice one Bri
:-D :-D
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by baultista »

I thoroughly enjoyed the first one. This is a little too extreme for my tastes... urethral insertion is really where I draw the line :look:
BrianWantsToCum
Explorer
Explorer

I was afraid that the pain might be too intense for some.

Hopefully there are some out there that enjoy that level of suffering.

I'm kicking around ideas for future installments, and I think that each tease will focus on a particular fetish in addition to the tease and denial. The theme for this one, obviously, was pain. Very intense pain (I think), combined with some unique motivation to force the slave to endure it.

Public humiliation, and feminization will probably figure into the next one quite prominently.
slavemo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavemo »

Loved the tease, but is that even safe to do? I've experimented with that type of insertion, but never like that? If anyone knows any of the long term effects, please do share. I really want to try this, I just don't know if it is safe.

Thanks, and again, great tease!
BrianWantsToCum
Explorer
Explorer

I'm not a doctor, so please don't take this as definitive medical advice.

However, I have done this several times before, and while it hurts like hell, I never experienced any long-term negative effects.

As stated in the tease, it is important to urinate as soon as possible after removing the q tip. This will help sterilize any internal wounds (it sounds bad but it isn't).

I did do some research on this before i posted the tease, and, as I've stated, I've done it to myself several times.

The worst I've heard, is that the cotton in the q tip can cause "micro-abrasions" on the inside of the urethra. That is, extremely tiny scratches. And it IS possible for them to become infected, but it is unlikely. Just urinate as soon and as often as possible, and keep the head of your penis clean and you should be back to normal in about a day or two.

It hurts like hell, and will be sore afterward, but should not cause any serious complications.
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannatasteit »

First of all thanks Brian for this great tease.it was the most intense tease I've ever done, loved it.It pushes the pain limit of you.As for the urethal insertion.It is too hard to do but the pain at first cant be comperable to whats gonna happen after the tease.(you are goning to feel the worst pain while pissing).

Please keep up the good work.thanks again
King Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by King Sidrick »

I never managed to do the urethal insertion bit of this tease before but I did it today. I'm finding it quite painful when I piss afterwards and so hope it won't last very long. I enjoyed the tease but don't think i'll be doing urethal insertion again due to the pain afterwards when pissing. Good tease though :)