pain at night

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

pain at night

Post by whacker44 »

Just wanted to say how hard i came doing this tease...way too early i guess.. but hey ..
ismara
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: pain at night

Post by ismara »

I really liked this one - the instructions were a huge turn on, unpleasant and leaving me feeling pretty abused but never excessive enough to not be arousing. Managed to complete it without cheating :)
aleks
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by aleks »

I'm aware that this is an old thread, but I finally got some free time to have a crack at this tease tonight. I think it must be one of the best I've done. I still feel totally abused, but immensely satisfied at the same time.
Faraday
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Faraday »

aleks wrote:I'm aware that this is an old thread, but I finally got some free time to have a crack at this tease tonight. I think it must be one of the best I've done. I still feel totally abused, but immensely satisfied at the same time.
I definitely agree, creative and mess and great. Wish the original author would post more teases.
likeitlikeit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by likeitlikeit »

my only complaint is that it was too short... i could have kept going for an hour like that! well maybe not an hour...