A pissed but calm Princess

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

A pissed but calm Princess

Post by Princess Raquel »

Regardless to the few words of actual encouragement I have received... I have learned something quite important. And I must say it is a pity.

Deleted...

Princess
Last edited by Princess Raquel on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Ruined Orgasm League of Justice
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Re: A pissed but calm Princess

Post by neo36 »

Thanks sucks Princess Raquel :-/ , I just hate it when things like that happens.

There are a bunch of sharks out there...... now where's my harpoon?? :rant:

But thanks for letting us know.
stormeagle
Webtease Hero
Webtease Hero

Post by stormeagle »

One thing to be aware of is that it isn't personal or targetted at you in any way - they simply automatically buy up domains that have a certain number of visitors (based on suff like Alexa and spyware on PCs), assuming that they have some value.

They just look at what was there, work out some keywords, which in your case will be fetish related ones, and automatically generate ads from it.

Annoying, but not targetted.
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

That's terrible, but it seems that your own well-deserved popularity was your downfall in this case. Not nice at all!

Chin up Princess, there are plenty here who are willing to help you along and make you feel better :wave: