My kinky girlfriend is having a Chastity Training

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

My kinky girlfriend is having a Chastity Training

Post by Akasha »

My friend Miss Blue thought my recent chastity training was awesome, so she's doing one now on my site. She is calling it "The Long Hot Summer" (I told her she should call it "blue balled bitches"). The trainings on my site have lessons that are posted, required homework and photo proof - I've been hosting them for years and they are a lot of fun for the ladies. The sluts who participate..well, they suffer blue balls and humiliation and have to do degrading tasks to even earn the right to lick up a little precum!

I have turned MANY men into ass lickers, cock suckers and cum drinkers, even though they start off just doing it 'for fun.' Tease & deny is the best part. A man will do ANYTHING when his dick is locked up and I have the key!!

Information on "The Long Hot Summer" is at http://akashaweb.com/onlinetraining/enroll-2009-08.html
Hope to see some milovana-ites on board!!

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com
Next chastity training starts June - Sign up now at akashaweb.com
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Re: My kinky girlfriend is having a Chastity Training

Post by neo36 »

Sounds like an awesome event.

One thing to mention to Milovana-ites, the training is opened only to members of Akasha web.

Since it was not mentioned in Akasha's post I thought I d let people know.

:-)

I m debating if I should join or not because this looks really like an amazing experience..... :innocent:
jamieg
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: My kinky girlfriend is having a Chastity Training

Post by jamieg »

the training so far has been pretty rough on Miss Blue's whores. we have been confined in 'penis prisons' for over a week now (at least in the evenings) with no permission to touch her cock at all (ever). the penis prison is a sock (i use a nylon stocking) secured tightly around her cock and balls. dripping comes freely, but no cumming. the frustrating part is i could easly remove the 'prison'. but i don't - because i do not have permission. i have started waking up during the night with her cock so stiff that i can't sleep. all i can do is lay there and try to ignore it. certainly does cause a whore to focus all his attention on his Mistress though.

tonight Miss Blue, Mistress Akasha and their femdom friends absolutely destroyed a room full of sluts. talk about awesome. sigh...