britney's new game

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
notredmirsh7

britney's new game

Post by notredmirsh7 »

hey what do you guys think about my recent tease of britney. do you guys like the tease or do you think they were terrible. i like get some feedback on them please
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: britney's new game

Post by ThomasKu »

I liked it. Just got confused sometimes about when to start. Is it right now, or with clicking continue?! Especially before the very first picture... Got that wrong a few times and looked at a picture with no instructions...
And in just my little personal opinion the cool-downs are sometimes a little bit too long. I like it, when you have only small chances to really make it to the end... But everyone's different. I mean theres a different between just cooling down and backing off the edge and really go limp again.
Last edited by ThomasKu on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
notredmirsh7

Re: britney's new game

Post by notredmirsh7 »

ok thats something to think about when i do a 3 one in the story. So you guys think the cool down is too long than? When your suppose to start is on the next picture. sorry I'm still new at this writing the webtease. The input is much appreciate it. Would you guys like a 3rd part in the story??