Old Post

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cmfreak
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): PLEASE DELETE THIS PROFILE
Sub/Slave(s): PLEASE DELETE THIS PROFILE

Old Post

Post by cmfreak »

Old Post
Last edited by cmfreak on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Slave Joe

Post by Lindsey »

Agreed.

Be assertive. Find someone that intrigues you. Someone that you're just *sure* would know how to pick you apart and push all the little buttons that make you feel examined, vulnerable, exposed. Be friendly, get to know them, maybe even from a standpoint of being slightly dominant. Make it a challenge to break your confidence, or your composure. You'll get nowhere with people by laying back and saying, "I'm the lowest of low, come let me be your slave".

My 2 cents.

-L
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

Slave Joe, Any real Mistress (that I know of anyways) prefers to "break" someone, rather than someone to come to them already broken.

Just my two cents.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Indigo! Don't pick up that penny! It's face down! *leaps in slow motion*

And to say something related to this thread:
There have been times in which people have defended really bad video games or movies: the lowest of the low in entertainment terms. Usually their arguments would begin with something admitting the lower quality of the title. Such as:

Catwoman was an awesome movie! Sure the acting kinda sucked and the story was balls deep in shit, but...

And by then any interest in this defense is gone.

You are more or less advertising yourself, and I'd imagine a dominant person would be interested in a submissive person because of their qualities. Let's look at your advertisement.

"Hi,

My name is Joe. I've always wanted to be a slave to a submissive male. I feel that I am the lowest of the low and would like to be the slave of any of you men out there. Please let me know if any of your are interested.

Thank you,
Slave Joe"

We can rewrite the third sentence to: I'm very interested in various kinks and would be very loyal to whichever Master accepts me.

And...I'm off. *runs off to rewrite the internet*
cmfreak
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): PLEASE DELETE THIS PROFILE
Sub/Slave(s): PLEASE DELETE THIS PROFILE

Old Post

Post by cmfreak »

Old Post
Last edited by cmfreak on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

cmfreak wrote:Please, I feel that I am not worthy of controlling myself and really do need someone to control me. Any male that could take this role please consider taking me on.

Thanks,
Joe
It's posts like this that made me take a hiatus from this place. Honestly, i'm never this terse with people...but, have some dignity. Being submissive isn't about wallowing in your own synthesized self-pity. It's about being confident with who you are, and very very carefully deciding to give up a portion of that to another person. If you don't respect yourself, noone will ever find any allure in the idea of controlling you.

A long time ago, a man named Ernest Rutherford did an experiment where he took a sheet of gold foil and shot alpha particles at it. Much to everyone's surprise, the vast majority of these particles went right *through* the foil. This proved that the atoms making up the foil were composed of mostly empty space. This can be extrapolated and found to be true of all matter. It should not, however, hold true for you when people give advice that's in your best interest. Show people that you have a little substance worth experiencing.

-L
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

Another note, if I may be so bold. I dont agree with taking shots at people who post in such a manner either. Give them advice, suggest they dont, but taking shots at them, or insulting them, is just as bad. Many submissives started out, not really knowing how to best approach what they desired.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

Forevergallant wrote:Another note, if I may be so bold. I dont agree with taking shots at people who post in such a manner either. Give them advice, suggest they dont, but taking shots at them, or insulting them, is just as bad. Many submissives started out, not really knowing how to best approach what they desired.
If that's directed at me, you can consider my post a stern and blunt pep-talk, as opposed to a barrage of insults.

I wouldn't waste my time typing if I didn't truly believe it was constructive advice that would help him attain his goal. If my tone seemed overly harsh, remember the fact that it was directed at someone who's a self-proclaimed submissive slave who deems himself the "lowest of the low". When is there a more appropriate time to border on talking down to someone? ;)

-L
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by androgyme »

I have to agree with Lindsey. I'm submissive, sure, but at the same time, there's a lot more to me than that. Being submissive doesn't make me any less a human being. It doesn't mean that I'm a lower being at all, let alone the lowest of the low. Sure, it's fun to fantasise about that, but it's just a fantasy. In fact, if I think that someone actually views me as being low because of my submissiveness, they'll soon find out a whole other side to my persona.

Those are just my thoughts on the subject.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Lindsey wrote:If that's directed at me, you can consider my post a stern and blunt pep-talk, as opposed to a barrage of insults.

I wouldn't waste my time typing if I didn't truly believe it was constructive advice that would help him attain his goal. If my tone seemed overly harsh, remember the fact that it was directed at someone who's a self-proclaimed submissive slave who deems himself the "lowest of the low". When is there a more appropriate time to border on talking down to someone? ;)

-L
An appropriate time to talk down to someone is from 4pm to 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, along with all day on the Fridays that land on the sixth of the month. From what I hear you can also get votes from three of the sites Moderators to get special permission to talk down to people, but I think that's just a rumor. :-P
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

No, that wasnt directed at you ;)

It was meant to express an opinion, for Ive seen when others have posted things such as slave joe here did, that some members of the community have Blasted them and practically insulted them for doing so. ;)
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Eek! That's what I get for warning people about bad luck! I'll save my slow motion dives for another thread.