"Roomie from hell" miniseries

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

"Roomie from hell" miniseries

Post by johnno240 »

Hey all, just posted the last of the "Roomies from Hell" miniseries, i hope you all enjoyed them

I'll take a small break from making webteases just so that they dont become monotonous. I need some ideas, so look out for some new ones of mine in the future.

If you all wouldnt mind, it would be great to have feedback, what you liked, didnt like, what you would change, what you want to stay etc. I still feel the whole "get to the edge now" thing is a little bit repetitive, so any tips you could give me improve on it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.
submm1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submm1 »

Johnno,
I love your teases and the roomies series is lots of fun. I agree the "get to the edge now" thing seems to miss something out and I have not yet figured out what would make a tease absolutely mind blowing. That said if it is "get to the edge" or nothing I will gladly take "get to the edge" any day. Keep up the great teases. As one who has now posted one tease I know they take some time to compile and really think about. I am still thinking about some other ideas I have right now I need to find the time to locate some great pictures that I can put to my ideas. Perhaps later this week I will put some time into my next tease.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I already said that before. I like series :-) Good work and the teases have high rates, that should be the best acknowledgement for you that you did a good job :cool:
slim7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slim7 »

Great job with the series... very, very good group of teases.
Wippinboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Small problem

Post by Wippinboy »

Hi Johnno,

I love the series, but I wanted to let you know there seems to be an error in the second tease. Early on, after the first ball whacking, the next page has the same text again. At first I thought it was just extended torture, but then the following page refers to icing that was never ordered. Looks like there is a page of text missing in there. Otherwise a great tease. Thanks for your efforts.

Wippinboy
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated.

Wippinboy, thanks for letting me know about the error, i have fixed it now, i didnt have the original text any more, but i had a good idea of how it was, so enjoy.
Last edited by johnno240 on Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
elvikingo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elvikingo »

Good teases.

I love the interactivity. The way it gives you a choice in choosing a room mate. :-D
gpb9393
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by gpb9393 »

Really nice series thanks for your hard work.
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

Johnno,

Just wanted to jump in to give some well-deserved praise, the mini-series was great, especially the ending! :w00t: Well done, and I hope to see more in future.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i enjoyed this tease very much. it was fun to do and my balls hurt. i love the ending, wish there was a way to insert other buttons for alternate endings.

still whole series was great.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey nice, new roomie stuff :thumbsup: I looking forward to read it. How many parts it will have this time?
Try or die
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

just those two parts posted. It wasnt actually going to be a part of the roomies series. But while i was going through a mental block i started to think about a title. I began to think about raven, so i thought if i added her it could be a roomies tease.

I dont know if i will do any more of the series. I dont want the readers to get bored because its kinda predictable what Raven is going to do.

I was thinking of doing a tease with my girlfriend. But i think when she mentioned it she was just joking, so it will probably never happen... She just likes to read them, and never post anything.