[RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Post by diglet »

give_a_nap wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:08 am
diglet wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:23 pm I wrote some complicated signal analysis in python to perform the conversion.
Wow. Who knew I'd be schooled in DSP-ing in Milovana!
Thanks for sharing this, diglet.

I am a complete noob in all of this - discovered funscripting with Lovense toys only a couple of weeks ago ( viewtopic.php?p=363142#p363142 ) and have "lost myself" in the process (in a good way :-D ). Collecting funscript materials as I go, and wanted to ask you - which of the 5 funscripts you created would be the best one to use with vibrators?

Also: I hacked monsieur_so's Python script to drive my Edge2 and my Gush at the same time, but I'm also thinking that perhaps I can "push the envelope" here and use the data from two (or more? the Edge2 has two motors) of the funscripts at the same time?
The alpha/beta scripts relate to the position of the sensation. If you have multiple motors, you may be able to move sensation between the different motors depending on the alpha/beta position, but that might be pretty hard. For this specific file you can try to increase the speed of the glans motor when alpha is very close to 1, and the prostate motor when beta is very close to 1, and the perineum motor when beta is very close to 0. In this specific file alpha is rarely 0, so you don't have to write special code for that.

The volume axis corresponds closely to the strength of the overall sensation, so definitely use that as a baseline for all motors, make small adjustments depending on the other axis.

If the pulse frequency axis is low you may try to on-off a few times per second. Maybe that won't work at all because the motors have too much inertia to turn on/off quickly. During the good boy sections (where pulse frequency is often low), the sensation is intended to be more intense than usual, so you may have to turn up the motor power during these sections.
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

Deleted the post.

This tech turned me into an addict; frankly speaking, it's dangerous.

I don't want to be responsible for turning others into addicts too, so I am deleting all my relevant posts.
Last edited by give_a_nap on Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gamman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Gamman »

diglet wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:07 pm I took another stab at creating funscripts for this video, this time I was more successful.
Get the funscripts here: https://mega.nz/folder/sPlSnIqb#MOazR7rcP_gkC0hOkFyDEQ
These funscripts are direct conversions from the original mp3, no manual edits.

Steps:
Get Restim v1.16 or later: https://github.com/diglet48/restim/releases
In preferences, set "pulse frequency" to 0 ... 200 and "pulse width" to 3..20
In the main screen, set frequency to 800 and rise time to 2. If you want a less aggressive signal, you can set the rise time higher (i.e. 5).
Other settings can be left at defaults.

I tested this funscript about 4 times and I would say it's almost identical to the original. If you liked the original and want to know how these signals are created, you can try viewing them in OpenFunScripter.

This release only works well with 800hz. If you want to use higher/lower frequencies, you need to scale up the pulse width limits (for 1600hz, use 2x the recommended pulse width min and max).

Configuring this is a bit cumbersome. In the future I'll add a way to read the config parameters from file, this way you don't have to change the settings every time you want to try a different release.

Have any more of these multiple script settings been done to other vids?

I’ve got the klink vi 33, CH tranquilizer and Rhythums of Desire and quite frankly they were amazing.
Looking forward to trying this one out
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Gamman wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:23 am I’ve got the klink vi 33, CH tranquilizer and Rhythums of Desire and quite frankly they were amazing.
Looking forward to trying this one out
There is one for Ms Katrine and few short PMVs in folder in my signature (and RoD and vi33 were reworked recently if you did not play new versions)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I have edited the stimfile again a little bit for personal preferences, just sharing if somebody is interested.
https://mega.nz/file/AE9xFJgD#48GTUwYPU ... bsHkiwhuIU

File has a bit more ramp up and the edging parts are stronger... the file has still the strong "forced" ending, be careful with that.

This video is still one of the best out here!
The replayability of the estim file and specially the pacing of the estim file is better than everything out there!
Can't wait for the next release! :-)
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

lolol2 wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:26 pm I have edited the stimfile again a little bit for personal preferences, just sharing if somebody is interested.

File has a bit more ramp up and the edging parts are stronger... the file has still the strong "forced" ending, be careful with that.

The replayability of the estim file and specially the pacing of the estim file is better than everything out there!
Did you do a video edit to go with this file or just use the original?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

lolol2 wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:26 pm I have edited the stimfile again a little bit for personal preferences, just sharing if somebody is interested.

Great, thank you very much :)
Try anything once!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I use the original video, the stim file is just a bit extendet to make sure the "forced" is working. :-D
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hypnostim »

Thank you for this. This played well on the 2B. The section before "Chapter 1" was rather soft but it probably had more to do with the volume than the signal. In previous versions the beginning section was clipped by the 2B. The other sections felt more "full" than previous versions.