Help with Beatmeter Generator for VR

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

NG_GUU
Explorer
Explorer

Help with Beatmeter Generator for VR

Post by NG_GUU »

Hello,

I made a music playlist for a VR Cock Hero as an idea but I'm not sure if I can use the regular Beat meter Generator for VR video editing.

Anyone who has made a VR cock hero:

How do you add a beatmeter to mirror two screens?

Is it possible to have a mode where both the screens are combined then it can be edited as if it was a 2D video?

I am just looking to add beat-meters and fading text. Nothing more.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Help with Beatmeter Generator for VR

Post by TwilightKenzie »

I can't be of any help unfortunately, but I am going to be watching this thread with great interest, since I have a similar issue. I've just started my initial attempts at working on a couple of VR projects in Da Vinci Resolve (free version) and have been trying to figure out how to add text titles and graphics (popper timers) without them looking all distorted/eye strain'y. The first project is using 200 FOV 2:1 Fisheye video as well, which probably makes it even more niche/complicated :-D

It's really great to see more people attempting VR projects, but speaking for myself, it's quite a step up trying to learn and get your head around it (particularly as I suspect a lot of the VR tools are locked out of the free version of Da Vinci Resolve). Tried a few tutorial vids on youtube, but didn't really help.

Subscribing to this thread to keep an eye on the replies you get!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Help with Beatmeter Generator for VR

Post by kerkersklave »

I have no experience with editing VR-Videos but I would expect there is special software for that that also allows you to place 2D graphics at certain depth positions and renders it appropriately. From what I have seen, VR CHs still use 2D beatmeters that are just integrated somewhere in the 3D room, possibly by projection on a curved surface. You could still use BMG to generate the beatmeter in that case and use some other software to integrate it into the VR video.

If you do not have any appropriate editing software and are trying to edit them using standard tools, which probably works if you just cut them together etc. then it might be more complicated. But if you do not want to achieve anything special you can probably just place them at the same position on both screens and then fiddle around with them a bit to get the depth positing right.