Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Anzy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Post by Anzy »

I really enjoy following the beat over freestyle so i have MetronomeSpecialStimulation set to on but there is no beat for "training" or "Seek comfort"

any chance that you might add an increasing beat much like the queen dream sequence from version 1(starting slow and building) if we have MetronomeSpecialStimulation set to on?
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

janedoe1776 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:26 pm Hi ! Thanks for this new and improved version of the game. Very enjoyable so far :-)

I would like to issue a little bug report.
Spoiler: show
I'm currently trying to do the "LesbianLovers" quest. The game tells me this: "Caprice has told you Leah and Elsa are lovers. You are most likley to find them in the Savana." I think I have found the spot (-3N-1E). But whenever I go there, the following bug occurs:

1. I get this message
Your vision blurs as an illusion starts to form
16:19 Domme Name: I'm getting wet just thinking about our fight ...
16:19 Domme Name: Something has gone wrong returning to main menu
Domme Name is typing...

2. I get the following error message from Microsoft .NET Framework:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Il cannot be negative and must be smaller than collection size.
Setting name : index
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
TAI_Awakening.TaiCtrl02.SetTauntLines() in C:\VSProj\Awa\TAI Awakening 0 3 72 VocabNoRepeat\TaiCtrl02.cs:line 9110
TAI_Awakening.TaiCtrl02.timerStrokeTaunts_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\VSProj\Awa\TAI Awakening 0 3 72 VocabNoRepeat\TaiCtrl02.cs:line 8732
System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

If I restart the game, I get the exact same error.

Is there a way to fix this?
That is a tough one and I'm afraid that real life has got the best of me right now so I won't be able to work it out for a few weeks.

Either I have damaged the questing system or more likely there is just a typo in the scripts to load the encounter between Leah and Elsa.

With my current time issues the best solution I can offer you is to cancel the quest so that that location is not permanently bugged. To do this type "Q" and you can follow the prompts to delete the quest.

If you have time you can help me trouble shoot. It would be really good to know if it is the questing system or the media set that is the issue. if another lesbian lover quest works then it is the media set, if it fails then it is in the questing system.

Having deleted the current quest if you go back to Caprice and ask for a quest again you will get a different encounter.

To make it easy to test another encounter use this spoiler
When you ask for a quest there is only a 35% chance Caprice will give you one, if you make this little edit you can change it to 99% :-)
Open the file "Caprice" in SuccubiHunter\Custom\NPC\Caprice\ and find the line
@NullResponse @Chance35(AllocateQuest)
And change it to
@NullResponse @Chance99(AllocateQuest)
To identify the quest location you need the quest number
Press "Q" to identify the quest number in game
Now go to the folder SuccubiHunter\System\Variables and open the file QuestXLocation with Notepad where "X" is the quest number, this will tell you the location
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 am That is a tough one and I'm afraid that real life has got the best of me right now so I won't be able to work it out for a few weeks.

Either I have damaged the questing system or more likely there is just a typo in the scripts to load the encounter between Leah and Elsa.
i got you, it´s very likely a typo, almost certain on this

2StimulatorLeahGotti->Loadmedia this:
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Elsa] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[3SorceressElsaJean] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL3] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet03]
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\SystemCreateMedia.txt, LoadLesbian)
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Celeste] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[2AmazonCelesteStar] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL2] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet04]
Probably should be:
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Elsa] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[3SorceressElsaJean] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL3] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet04]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Celeste] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[2AmazonCelesteStar] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL2] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet05]
However as simple as this might be, i think this change only will apply for a new game

There might be a way to manually do the change in the variables itself, however given how this variables are, i dont know how i would find the right ones, also pretty sure this variables are slightly different for everyone, so even if i would manage to find the right ones on my end, it wouldn´t be necessary the same variable for someone else
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 pm
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 am That is a tough one and I'm afraid that real life has got the best of me right now so I won't be able to work it out for a few weeks.

i got you, it´s very likely a typo, almost certain on this

2StimulatorLeahGotti->Loadmedia this:
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Elsa] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[3SorceressElsaJean] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL3] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet03]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Celeste] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[2AmazonCelesteStar] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL2] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet04]
Probably should be:
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Elsa] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[3SorceressElsaJean] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL3] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet04]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Succubi2Name]=[Celeste] @SetVar[Succubi2ID]=[2AmazonCelesteStar] @SetVar[Succubi2Level]=[LVL2] @SetVar[SuccubiMediaSet]=[MediaSet05]
However as simple as this might be, i think this change only will apply for a new game

There might be a way to manually do the change in the variables itself, however given how this variables are, i don't know how i would find the right ones, also pretty sure this variables are slightly different for everyone, so even if i would manage to find the right ones on my end, it wouldn´t be necessary the same variable for someone else
Thanks Meowww

I can advise how to fix what this script has done wrong in the current game

you need to edit a variable that is created from those settings at game start. The variable in question will be called

LoadedLesbianMediaSetXX where "XX" is a number.

The first step will be to find that number, your best off using a product like Notepad++ that can search for text in multiple files.

Search for "2StimulatorLeahGotti" in the folder SuccubiHunter\System\Variables\
You will get a few responses, you only care about the files named "LoadedLesbian1IDXX"

This will give you the two files you need to change e.g if XX was 10 and 20 then you need to edit '
LoadedLesbianMediaSet10 and LoadedLesbianMediaSet20. Which ever one was MediaSet03 becomes Mediaset04 and Mediaset04 becomes Mediaset05
Anzy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anzy »

Saw the Leah Gotti fix and took a look in my variables folder to fix it but noticed she only had the 1 encounter which i thought was odd as looking at her media i know she has 2

SO i decided to delete all the files that start with Loaded ie loadedlesbianxxxxxxxxxx and loadedsuccubixxxxxxxxx then use the system menu to add everything back
it did work but after i had a odd bug that when defeating anybody i would get 0 juice

long story short i have had to start a fresh game to get it all working correctly no big deal

also noticed that after adding back in the succubi that i started encountering succubi i had not seen in the 3 months i had been playing. When adding the basic and Extended Succubi Pack does the game add everything or is it possible it misses some off

Don't know if you saw my last post with all the bug talk so i will quote it here
Anzy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am I really enjoy following the beat over freestyle so i have MetronomeSpecialStimulation set to on but there is no beat for "training" or "Seek comfort"

any chance that you might add an increasing beat much like the queen dream sequence from version 1(starting slow and building) if we have MetronomeSpecialStimulation set to on?
ark235
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ark235 »

Hi, so, this game is great. Really good use of TeaseAI.

I've noticed one bug - the witch menu option 2 "Comfort me" doesn't seem to work with the base files in this thread. Get an error: MISSING_VOCAB_FILE: #WitchBlowJob.txt

Assume that is meant to have a script to play a Sasha vid?
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Anzy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:13 am also noticed that after adding back in the succubi that i started encountering succubi i had not seen in the 3 months i had been playing. When adding the basic and Extended Succubi Pack does the game add everything or is it possible it misses some off
They all will be added, however there might be one missing (1AcrobatEden), i remember her not being set in ExtendedSuccubi and don´t know if SuccubiHunter has fixed this yet, if not, you always can add her seperatly using the systemmenu

You actually can check this, go into your variables and search for LoadedSuccubiID, you should see 87 Results, if you see 86 Results, it means 1AcrobatEden isn´t added, if you see any other number then this two and you haven´t added any extra Succubi manually, i either am to dumb to count or something else went wrong :lol:

As for encountering Succubi you haven´t seen yet, that´s normal, it´s just a mix of rng being rng and there simply being to many Succubi to begin with, you are very likely to never see all of them in one run, the never Part obviously is a problem and we already discussed about giving the Player a way to encounter all Succubi in one run if they so desire, but if we go through with this (can´t remember if we decided on it yet), this will be a big update for basically V3 and as you may know V2 still isn´t fully done yet, cause well life is a bitch
Anzy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am I really enjoy following the beat over freestyle so i have MetronomeSpecialStimulation set to on but there is no beat for "training" or "Seek comfort"

This wouldn´t be a priority right now, generally can´t think of a reason why not to add this, but ultimatly this is up to SuccubiHunter
ark235 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:14 pm Hi, so, this game is great. Really good use of TeaseAI.

I've noticed one bug - the witch menu option 2 "Comfort me" doesn't seem to work with the base files in this thread. Get an error: MISSING_VOCAB_FILE: #WitchBlowJob.txt

Assume that is meant to have a script to play a Sasha vid?
Yep the vocab doesn´t exist, not sure if intended, looking at Caprice comfort (she doesn´t rely on a vocab), the one for the witch might be supposed to be rewritten to not rely on a vocab as well, so either the script isn´t updated to not rely on the vocab or the vocab simply was forgotten to be added to the files, either way can´t tell what of this is true, also can´t do anything about it, for now just ignore the comfort option with the Witch
ark235
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ark235 »

meowww wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:24 pm Yep the vocab doesn´t exist, not sure if intended, looking at Caprice comfort (she doesn´t rely on a vocab), the one for the witch might be supposed to be rewritten to not rely on a vocab as well, so either the script isn´t updated to not rely on the vocab or the vocab simply was forgotten to be added to the files, either way can´t tell what of this is true, also can´t do anything about it, for now just ignore the comfort option with the Witch
Ah okay, well thank you for the info. I looked at the Caprice script and then took part of that and part of the Witch training script and have put in my own temporary fix, works for me for now :-)
nabnab2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nabnab2 »

meowww wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:38 pm
nabnab2 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am 1. This is just a personal preference, but I'm not especially a fan of the prompts to cum for the intro, or training. Especially as the intro asks you to do this TWICE before you even get into the game. Personally I just edge at these prompts unless I want to finish a session.

That´s best to be answered by SuccubiHunter, but it´s something like generally Game is designed for Day by Day play, how everyone decides to play it in the end, is up to them
Yeah, I figured. Still, seems a bit much before touching the actual game. Anyway thanks for the answers.

I encountered another bug:
Buying the armor for 20 silver subtracts leather and bronze as if you were crafting it. (My bronze went to -2)
Also I had 4 attack, trained again with the witch and remained at 4 attack. Is this intended? I've yet to retry with Caprice. Nvm, I misremembered.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Lol - I prefer the freestyle but I know that people are different

I will do this but there is a lot to do that is higher priority for me - I will add to the enhancement list.

When I do get around to it I will let the individual set 4 speeds that can be used in situations
- SuperSlow (defaulted to 10 BPM)
- Slow (defaulted to 25 BPM)
- SuperSlow (defaulted to 70 BPM)
- SuperSlow (defaulted to 200 BPM)
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Anzy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:13 am Saw the Leah Gotti fix and took a look in my variables folder to fix it but noticed she only had the 1 encounter which i thought was odd as looking at her media i know she has 2

SO i decided to delete all the files that start with Loaded ie loadedlesbianxxxxxxxxxx and loadedsuccubixxxxxxxxx then use the system menu to add everything back
it did work but after i had a odd bug that when defeating anybody i would get 0 juice

long story short i have had to start a fresh game to get it all working correctly no big deal

also noticed that after adding back in the succubi that i started encountering succubi i had not seen in the 3 months i had been playing. When adding the basic and Extended Succubi Pack does the game add everything or is it possible it misses some off

Don't know if you saw my last post with all the bug talk so i will quote it here

I have now fixed Leah - the updated scripts will be uploaded shortly
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

ark235 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:46 pm
meowww wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:24 pm Yep the vocab doesn´t exist, not sure if intended, looking at Caprice comfort (she doesn´t rely on a vocab), the one for the witch might be supposed to be rewritten to not rely on a vocab as well, so either the script isn´t updated to not rely on the vocab or the vocab simply was forgotten to be added to the files, either way can´t tell what of this is true, also can´t do anything about it, for now just ignore the comfort option with the Witch
Ah okay, well thank you for the info. I looked at the Caprice script and then took part of that and part of the Witch training script and have put in my own temporary fix, works for me for now :-)
I have now fixed the Witch - the updated scripts will be uploaded shortly
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

nabnab2 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:26 pm
meowww wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:38 pm
nabnab2 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am 1. This is just a personal preference, but I'm not especially a fan of the prompts to cum for the intro, or training. Especially as the intro asks you to do this TWICE before you even get into the game. Personally I just edge at these prompts unless I want to finish a session.

That´s best to be answered by SuccubiHunter, but it´s something like generally Game is designed for Day by Day play, how everyone decides to play it in the end, is up to them
Yeah, I figured. Still, seems a bit much before touching the actual game. Anyway thanks for the answers.

I encountered another bug:
Buying the armor for 20 silver subtracts leather and bronze as if you were crafting it. (My bronze went to -2)
Also I had 4 attack, trained again with the witch and remained at 4 attack. Is this intended? I've yet to retry with Caprice. Nvm, I misremembered.
Ha ha - it was also removing your leather. I have fixed this, the updated scripts will be released soon
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Lots of small updates made, please download the new scripts if you are actively testing.

Also Markus has released an update to Tease AI Awakening that has made a significant improvement in how it works with Succubi Hunter and I encourage you to download his latest version

https://mega.nz/folder/FLkBVRpS#TGQG8RPCX_OPiDQcEOCNkA
MrDigital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrDigital »

Is it possible to move the installation dir without a complete new install?
How can I save my progress?