RL/GL JOI Amyl Zombie Redux - 1

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

gestaltt
Explorer
Explorer

RL/GL JOI Amyl Zombie Redux - 1

Post by gestaltt »

First off, I just wanted to say that this is an awesome cock hero!

Secondly, can someone tell me the title of the Miki video that features in it? The ones with her wearing a red bikini and also one where she is wearing a silver bikini? It might be one video or several, I can't tell.

And thirdly, does anyone have any recommendations for videos like Amyl Zombie that I might not have seen yet?

Thanks guys

T
numberonefanofnumberonefan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: RL/GL JOI Amyl Zombie Redux - 1

Post by numberonefanofnumberonefan »

gestaltt wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:35 pm First off, I just wanted to say that this is an awesome cock hero!

Secondly, can someone tell me the title of the Miki video that features in it? The ones with her wearing a red bikini and also one where she is wearing a silver bikini? It might be one video or several, I can't tell.

And thirdly, does anyone have any recommendations for videos like Amyl Zombie that I might not have seen yet?
Hey gestaltt! Great questions!

This is indeed an absolute smash hit of a Cock Hero! numberonefan outdid themselves with this one...

I do NOT know the sources or titles from the video, however the Who's That Girl? thread should have the details you are looking for, and is the venue for such a query.

However, as to your other question. Yes. As you may guess from my name, I do have some recommendations in that area... Although sadly MEGA removed numberonefan's public account, myself and others have much of their work archived.

So if you were to search their post history, you could reply here with a list of requests (if the mods don't remove this thread) and I'd do my best to help.