CHATBOT Jamie Lorde, a Seductive, Corrupting Femboy (Yodayo)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

CHATBOT Jamie Lorde, a Seductive, Corrupting Femboy (Yodayo)

Post by ritewriter »

I'm really enjoying creating chatbots. It's a much quicker process than doing a whole tease and still pretty engaging to play with, I think. I've done another, a bit of a departure.

This one is Jamie Lorde (21), AKA "Jamie the Conqueror," a seductive, corrupting femboy and your character's neighbor. He's intended to interact with straight, male PCs and... well... make them less straight.

https://yodayo.com/tavern/characters/36 ... 637c28eb1/

Interacting with Jamie will probably include elements of questionable consent, forced bi, straight to bi or gay seduction, bondage, chastity, edging, and various other naughtiness.

Enjoy! And please provide feedback if you feel so inclined.

If people enjoy interacting with Jamie, I have some other scenarios in mind for him.

Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: CHATBOT Jamie Lorde, a Seductive, Corrupting Femboy (Yodayo)

Post by Razorsedge »

just gave this a try and it was incredible. wondewrful job. I will say it didnt fully grasp chastity concepts. it would easily forget between prompts, but overall just incredible. I even want to come back another time to play in another way and see what happens
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by ritewriter »

Razorsedge wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:12 am just gave this a try and it was incredible. wondewrful job. I will say it didnt fully grasp chastity concepts. it would easily forget between prompts, but overall just incredible. I even want to come back another time to play in another way and see what happens
Nice! Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, the AI has a lot of trouble tracking things like chastity cages. I've had moments when Jamie is suddenly wearing it, or it just disappears, forgotten entirely. I've found the best bet is just to refresh Jamie's responses until it gets it right. Or manually edit the wrong parts out. Once you do that, it often gets back on track.
Mr-Elusive
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr-Elusive »

As I mentioned on the StepMommy thread, this is awesome! Thank you ritewriter!