The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

Dorian wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:01 am Hi. I just want to say hello.

Cant wait to play with you guys. I discovered this site recently and forum games look really tempting.
I love webteases but instrutions from someone else seems to be even more intresting.

:love:
I came for the games, staying for the company.
Hardtits
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hardtits »

Hi :wave: , i've just discovered the games of this web and some of them are really amazing, this forum gives me early 00's vibes!

I've been using Faproulette for years (also made some roulettes) but this games are more elaborate that some roulettes, maybe i will try to create a game here if i get some free time this summer.

I also just released a sissy card game on patreon but i'm not here to promote it.

Can't wait to test more self-bdsm games and talk with the forum.
Cosplay Party! - An adult card game

patreon.com/cosplaypartycg
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

Welcome to Milovana.
Hardtits wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am Hi :wave: , i've just discovered the games of this web and some of them are really amazing, this forum gives me early 00's vibes!

I've been using Faproulette for years (also made some roulettes) but this games are more elaborate that some roulettes, maybe i will try to create a game here if i get some free time this summer.

I also just released a sissy card game on patreon but i'm not here to promote it.

Can't wait to test more self-bdsm games and talk with the forum.
Tblo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Tblo »

hi I'm Tblo :wave:

been lurking on this side for quite a while now, tried various web teases in the past but my interest in it really rekindled with the purchase my first interactive toy.
Since then I've done a bit of scripting and even picked up video editing to create my own fapheroes/challenges.
I've been primarily posting my stuff on eroscripts but someone suggested that I should consider sharing the more elaborate fapheroes here as well. So here I am.
Looking forward to friendly, constructive exchanges with this community! :-D