Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by milorrabo »

#FattsDynamoSet
#WBmilorrabo

So let's make a Set for @FattsDynamo since you are back as well: :-D (it ended being longer than I originally thought, it happens :lol: , hope you like it :) )
Spoiler: show

Well well welll, what do we have here...

I'm Liz Vicious and you are?

I know who you are silly, you are my new cumcow!! :yes:

Well, that's not entirely true, I'm not allowed to make you cum :\'-(

But don't worry, I'm pretty sure we can work something out, you can be...

My precum cow! Yes I like that I idea, I think she won't be mad at that

Who is she you say? Don't worry about that and worry about edging for me silly :-P

I bet soon enough you'll be leaking all MY precum out :w00t:

I actually cannot wait to see all that cum fly across the room for me :-D

But you know we have to build you up first for that my silly cumcow :-D

Oh, and I know that you can cum multiple times, we would have so much fun exctracting every drop out of you :-P

Well, anyways, I'm going to watch from the side now while all that cum gets built up more and more :w00t:

Well hi there, I'm Chloe Toy

I know who you are, we all do

But today I'm pissed because I wanted to see a different edge slave...

And you know what that means?

That you are going to be my edge slave today

If it was up to me, I would put you through a harsh edge regime, making sure to push those 50 edges veeeeery very far :evil:

And what's that stupid fucking rule about edge holding?! I have to lick someone's ass for you to edge for me?

It doesn't work like that you fucking edge whore! Hold an edge for 20 seconds for me, RIGHT NOW!

That's right, do it again my ungreatful edge addicted slut!

That's better, see? This way we both are happier :-P

I can't wait to actually get a hold of you and make you go from an edge enjoyer, to an edge slave :evil:

*MY edge slave :lol:

Well, anyways, time for me to go now :wave:

AJ: so someone told us that you have a thing for lesbians don't you?

You like when we have fun with each other so much that you just can't stay away from the edge while we enjoy orgasm after orgasm

How do we know all this? Don't worry about it, focus on edging our little edge dispenser :yes:

I bet all your thoughts are just clouded with "omg I need to cum already" :lol:

Or "fuck I wish I was there with them"

Well, you can stay on the edge for us for now, it's not like we wouldn't tie you to the bed to edge you endlessly if you were here :yes:

I bet you wish I put my oral skills on your cock right now

On that throbbing, hard and built up cock

AJ: Don't go anywhere yet, I brought another friend :-P

I bet you will like her ;-)

Although she can get very dominant sometimes :-D which I know only makes it better for you doesn't it?

Fuck, I get what Liz was saying, I actually want to see you explode too, I'm getting horny thinking about it :w00t:

Although there is something magical on seeing you hold the edge for us non stop :-D

But we don't want you to risk any accidents, specially around the person who called us...

So hold this edge for 1 min and then you can go :-P

SURPRISE loveeee!!! :love:

Ups, I meant Fatts, although I can still call you Fattsy can I? Thanks Fattsy :-P

Did you like what I organized for you? :-D

Well, I know how much you loved when I edged and milked you endlessly, so I couldn't help it :-D

Although I had to force you to ride some edges along the way, but I know you won't EVER mind :-P

And well, you might be wondering why I did it!

Well, do you remember that time when you told me that you wish you could give me all your cum? :yes:

Well, I kind of agree with that, a lot, and I think you SHOULD give me ALL your cum :-P

In fact, I think it is MY cum now :-P

Dont you agree Fatsy? :yes:

Hahahaha you are funny, you thought that was a question :lol: Let me get more confortable ;-)

So this is what will happen, I'm giving you a cum countdown now and you have to hold the edge for 20 seconds for each number I say and once I reach 0, you HAVE to cum :evil: whether you want to or not :yes:

Well, I know you can't resist, and I'll make sure of it :-P

Anyways, get on the edge and...

5, Omg, I can't way to see your cum again, it's been so long! :w00t:

4, I'm SO wet just thinking about it, I wish I could swallow it all :-P :w00t:

3, Having all of your cum inside me would make me SO happy :-D :-D :-D

2, WOW, you are THROBBING SO MUCH, this is so SEXY :w00t:

1, Get right to the point of no return, I want to see all that cum spill out for me :-P

Aaaaandddd....

0!!!! CUM, CUM FOR ME, GIVE ME ALL MY CUM!!! IT'S MINE, FORCE EVERY SINGLE DROP OUT FOR ME, GET IT AAAAALL OUT FOR ME, LET ME SWALLOW EVERY SINGLE DROP, EMPTY THOSE BALLS FOR ME!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

OMG, that was AMAZING :w00t:

All that edging worked! You gave me so much Cum for me! Just for me! :-D

Omg, all that excitement got me so horny, like that time I tied you down to the bed and force your cum out for hours non stop :lol: that was fun, specially when you begged me to stop and I kept going and going and going... :lol:

Anyways, I hope you had fun, I'm going to touch myself now with a vivd image in my head :-P :w00t: I can't wait to do it all over again Fattsy :love:

Well hello, "Fattsy"

Or should I call you "love"? :lol:

Omg, it was so much fun watching her take all that cum out of you :lol:

I bet you wouldn't have been able to hold it if you wanted to :-D

But you know I know you better than she does

We all know that, even milorrabo knows I know you better than anybody else in this thread, even this and your world :closedeyes:

And if there is something I'm pretty sure of that Kenzie ignored, is that you still have more in the tank for me :yes:

Oh that's right, you are going to cum for me as well now, after all, you have been a cumcow, and edge slave and an edge slut

But you should never forget, that you are always MINE :closedeyes:

And to make sure you don't forget that, I'll show you I can make you cum with way right after such an explosive orgasm

So I'm going to give you a countdown and you are going ride the edge for 10 seconds per image, and once I reach 1, open one of those final spoiler you love so much ;-)

So get ready for me as you've done so many times in the past now and...

5, already right there after you've cummed for Kenzie, so eager for me :-D

4, I guess you just can't help it anytime I come and play with you :rolleyes:

3, I know you can't resist or avoid a chance to cum thinking about my lips wrap around that cock of yours :-P

2, I know I'm your favourite and you are mine too :love:

1, But right now I just want one thing from you ;-)

And..... (get riiiight on the edge)

0!!! CUM FOR ME!!!! Give me all your cum! Cum all over me! Pump all that cum out, I know you want to! EXPLODE for me Fatts!!!

That's right, squeeze eeeevery drop out! :yes:

You can stop now, I loved that Fatts :love: :)

I guess you didn't give Kenzie *all* your cum after all :-P

Happy to see you and milorrabo are back and doing great! :)

Can't wait to see you soon :wave: :love:

My Rules: (updated a bit)

Quick Description:

Stroking: I put only fast strokes in my rules because I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:. You can even choose the bpm (120 bpm minimum by default). This can be used as a warm up, before cumming and for POT ;-) .

CBT: I also enjoy Ballbusting a lot and you choose the intensity ;-) (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself .

Edging: I enjoy edging A LOT, so don't be shy with those edges and also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:. Long edges are encouraged before cumming.

Palming: I can edge by palming after lots of edges :-D . I actually LOVE to cum by palming, so don't hold back :whistle: .

Post-Orgasm Torture: I prefer to cum just once and at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk and name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...))

Pd: I'm not into Ruined orgasms or CEI at all.

If you decide to make me a Set I will send the Feedback ASAP including my Favourite Pictures :)

Quick Rules:

- Black hair: 30 Fast strokes without edging (punish me with more Edging/CBT if I edge)
- Brunettes: 10 Ball Slaps
- Redhead: 3 Edges
- Blonde: Hold an Edge for 20 seconds
- Other-colour hair: 10 seconds of head palming

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one

- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming). My Favourite way to cum is a palming orgasm :whistle:

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Full Description with Rules:

- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette (you choose the intensity (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself)
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are highly encouraged before/while cumming)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one (My preferences usually go: Other-colour hair > Blonde > Brunette > Redhead > Black hair).
If a Blonde picture is followed by another Blonde picture, I won't stop holding the edge, unless told otherwise.

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk, name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...) and be forced to beg :blush: )

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture (I prefer to cum just once at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another (I might regret this :blush: )):

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair (I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:)
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair (I can edge by palming after lots of edges)

(Note: You can use both of these rules as a warm up or whatever, I don't need to cum before you use any of these rules)

Also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:

You can also add Wildcards (for example, you can swap the tasks attached to their hair color, holding edges for every Brunnette and ballbusting for every Blonde). You can combine rules, change the ones attached to a hair color for another, ... Or even do a full tease with only one hair color, feel free :-D

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please, they act more like Guidelines than anything else ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Favourite's Special Rules (feel free to use them and/or add anyone you want ;-) ):

- Jenya D (Eugenia Diordiychuk / Katie Fey): 10 seconds of head palming WHILE holding the edge through the palming for every pic (for multiple pics of her in a row I will hold it as 1 long edge as it makes more sense with her character).
She loves VERY VERY LONG edges. It's so hard for me to hold back from cumming when doing so and she knows it, so she takes advantage of that and makes me beg for longer and longer edges.

- Dainty Wilder / Dainty Suicide: 10 Ball Slaps WHILE head palming for every pic.
She loves to dominate me A LOT and call me fucker and make me her bitch. She even enjoys making me cum with palming and busting to make my orgasms so agonizing adding some POT to them too.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320696#p320696)
(Source for her photos: https://www.nudecollect.com/ , search: site:nudecollect.com Dainty Suicide in duckduckgo.com or reuse previous set photos with her)

- Faye Reagan: 2 Edges + 10 Ball Slaps.
She loves to make me her personal Bitch, and even if I edge a lot for her, she seems to enjoy kicking my Balls harder and harder even more.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320809#p320809)

- Mila Azul: all her Ball Slaps are done Very Hard minimum.
She enjoys Ball Busting me and everybody on the HMC thread. She loves to push me and see how much more I can take.

- Adriana Chechik: 30 fast strokes, and if I edge I have to do 20 Ball Slaps.
She knows that all the Ballslaps and edges snowball and make it more difficult to avoid edging for her. She loves making me stroke faster and take more and harder Ball Slaps everytime.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324344#p324344)

- Liz Vicious: 3 edges per pic (normal redhead rules).
She is kind of crazy and knows it. She wants to see me do endless edges for her. She treats me as her cumcow and talks about milking my precum knowing how much it turns me on to be called that.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324634#p324634)

- Chloe Toy: Hold the edge 20 secs per pic (normal blonde rules).
She like owning me as her personal cumcow. She trains me and builds me up so then she can milk me more and get every drop out of me for her to swallow. She also enjoys palming me a lot.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=362093#p362093)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference, but they are still my favourites, so don't worry about putting one that is at the bottom. Also, I rearrange them every now and then :-D ):

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Adriana Chechik
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Carolina Abril
- Abella Anderson
- Jennifer Ann
- Gloria Sol

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Charity Crawford
- Gloria Sol
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane
- Caprice

- Redheads:
- Amarna Miller
- Faye Reagan
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Liz Vicious
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Cameron Canada
- Chloe Toy
- Sabrina Spice
- Kali Roses
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Staci Silverstone
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Mia Malkova

- Other-colour hair:
- Jewelz Blu
- Elsa Jean
- Mycherrycrush
- Fay Suicide
- Anna Bell
- Eva Elfie
- Rocksy Light

Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Drool »

Horny_CHabo wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm
#Horny_CHaboSet
#wbDrool

@Horny_CHabo: a set for you.
Hi Horny. On time to the minute.
I wanted to see you today, because we have some serious business to talk about.

You know that we redheads are the most beautiful...

... erotic...

... and stubborn sort of girls.

And that's why we deserve all your devotion and worship.

Don't you think so?

We have so much to offer.

And tonight I will offer you a deal.

Aww... I think you have no chance but accepting it anyway.

What's it about?
Oh, I will let you cum tonight.
Doesn't this sound good?

But in turn I'm asking for a favour.

Well, it's not so much a favour. It's more of an order.

I want you to mess with your ranking list.
You know, promoting some girls, degrading others...
This will make them so furious!

Think of all the wonderful revenge teasing of angry women.

Oh, they will be so pissed off.

And you know what the best thing is?

The damage to your ranking table will be totally random. By rolling a dice.

But of course no one will believe you that.

They will be all like, oh that bitch boy dumped me for that slut XXX!
Oh, so much trouble for you. Poor Horny.

Now kiss my ass and meet my redhead friends.
Redheads rule!
Dolly already revealed our plan to you.

Now for the details.

First we take a look at your current ranking list.

You see? All wrong.

Now take a dice and roll it.

https://www.random.org/dice/?num=1

... and a girl in the bronze line will swap place with one on the silver line.
If you roll a 1, 11 will swap with 6. If you roll a 2, 12 will swap with 7. Etc.
If you roll a 6... roll again

Done? Of course the girl you just promoted will be delighted...

But this is nothing compared to the rage of the poor other slut you just dumped.

But this was only the beginning.

There are only 2 redheads on your list.

This has to change most certainly.

At least you have a redhead top 10 list. Let's see...

Dolly and me at the top ranks?
Not too bad.

But how about promoting one of our friends to your top 15?

Well, that's not really a question.
Roll the dice.
And count from the back of the redhead list.
So 1 is 10, 2 is 9, etc.
That's the girl we will promote.

And here we have the lucky winner!

But who will be the unlucky loser?

... the unlucky furious revenge seeking loser who will drop out of your ranking list completely?

Roll the dice...

... and pick the unlucky slut from the silver line of your top 15.
1=6, 2=7... 6=11.

Bye bye girl.
If this were me, I'd freak out completely.

But don't forget, you do this for a reward.
A nice healthy orgasm.

But... we are not finished yet.

Another friend of us wants to talk to you.
Lily Fleur? I have so many names, I get confused myself.

But Lily's okay for now.

Dolly and Jia have already messed with your top list a bit.

But... there's something they haven't touched yet...

Your gold girls.

That's right. Your precious top 5.
One of these girls will be replaced by... me.

Oh, look how selfish I am.

Selfish and proud of it.

Now roll the dice.

... and that's my new place in your top 15.

The other girls will wander one place below me.

... and number 15 drops out. Aww... Too bad.

Well that's a fine mess I think.

That's enough trouble for you for a day.

You deserved that promised orgasm.

There is only one last decicion you have to make...

Which one of us 3 girls will be your cum target for tonight?

Get ready to cum and choose wisely.

Dolly
CUM!
Jia
CUM!
Lily
CUM!

Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Drool wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:27 am
Fb :-D
You are clever, and found loopholes in my game! Well done! :lol:

Natasha nice (ice) definitely got this going well! She had me edging without permission by her 4th pic! Her game with the clothespins and fleshlight was very interesting. Putting on clothespins repeatedly after taking them off in the same spot…was a new sensation.

I went in reverse order, because it’s fun to switch things up! Snow was first. And it was…

Angela white! :lol: While I always like seeing my absolute favorite…she doesn’t qualify for the game…even with a name of white…which is associated with snow. :-) but I appreciated her…and her section left me with 2 clothespins and my fleshlight.

Dew haze and more: this was a video I needed! This video took me twice as long due to the edges that were starting to pile up! The names I could find weren’t weather related, but I really didn’t care!

Sky was next. And this was why all of the stroking and edging before was so important. Vina sky edged me silly…the clothespins didn’t matter…and made me ruin towards the end of her section. I really didn’t stand a chance… :w00t:

After a break, continued with Ivy rain. Her ballslaps hurt..which kept my edges down…to 6. Which is important later.:blush:

Hazel was last. She has the perfect pussy. :-) her section was short…but…Ivy told me to do it twice. So after the end of her section, I played it again. Double strokes and all :smile: . Hazel got a lot of edges from the second time…

Last up was Natasha again, who gave me permission to cum to my favorite pic…which was
Overall…a really fun set that was a part of my month long game, with some traps! It was great, thank you!

Weather related edge count without permission:

Natasha nice 11
Vina sky 15 + ruin
Ivy rain 6
Hazel Moore 13

Fav pics

Rules(with April competition!)
My Rules
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

#everyoneset
#WBj3rry

BEFORE
I see that some players like to release more than once, so there will be 3 opportunities to cum. However you can adjust it to your preferences (skip your chance to cum/ruin instead/or cum and POT).
milorrabo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 am if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .
There will be Eliza Ibarra, Alex Grey and Kyler Quinn & Braylin Bailey who will want your cum, but it's up to you when you're cumming. I hope it will be more than once.
milorrabo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 am Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text.
Well, some girls talk while others don't, so just find those talkative ones and skip quiet ones, okay?
SET
Do you know who brings Easter eggs?
That’s an Easter bunny...
...who is responsible for bringing eggs.
Are your eggs full?
Mine are. :lol:
Who has bigger balls?
The loser will squeeze his own for 5 seconds now.
I mean my boobs are my balls.
So you’re definitely the loser here.
Do you have a buttplug?
Yes???
You can put it in your ass now. It will be your bunny’s tail.
No???
Okay, so edge for me instead.
Or maybe you want to try fingering your ass now? If so, do it for this picture. Then, go clean your dirty finger in the nearest bathroom.
Now go find another bunny.
Do you know when the first story of a rabbit hiding eggs in a garden was published?
It was in 1680.
I guess you’ll stroke much more that that number.
And speaking of numbers...
it wouldn’t be possible for you to stroke for every egg during the largest ever egg hunt.
It was in Florida.
There were 501,000 eggs.
If you could stroke 6 times per second,
you will manage to finish stroking within one day.
Maybe you like edging?
Could you edge once for every egg you see?
I have plenty of them, ha! ha!

Maybe that’s enough for now.
See you later.
Welcum again and ...
Happy Easter!

Having fun with you made me tired.
I’m starving. Did you leave out some carrots for the Easter Bunny?

How much do you love this Easter Bunny?

Now you are the Easter Bunny and noticed that Eliza found your egg, but she was naughty. So she can’t take it with her.
But she doesn’t want to give it back to you, so you ask her to strip.

Are you edging?

Because first countdown to cum is starting now...

Have you just cummed on me?

Will you cum on another bunnies too?
The biggest Easter egg ever made was over 25 feet high, and it was built out of chocolate and marshmallows.
How about your edging?
I hope you’ve edged more than 25 times so far.

Oh, my egg had an accident!
It’s broken.
How are your eggs?
What if I smash yours too?
Will you be crying?
Or you’d rather don’t mind it
especially while looking at me completely naked?
Don’t worry!
I just want to paint your eggs nicely.
You can look at me wherever you want
while I will be busy painting your eggs.
Oh, you want to paint mine? My balls?
Okay, but let’s finish your balls first.
Which color will we paint yours?
Did you know that painting eggs comes from a Ukrainian tradition and has been done since the 13th century? So fulfill this tradition and apply any dye to your balls.
Bye! And thanks for painting your eggs!
In some countries, the Easter Bunny isn’t a bunny at all.
In Switzerland, Easter eggs are delivered by a cuckoo.
In Sweden, meanwhile, children believe in Easter witches.
According to Swedish lore, it was customary for witches to fly to a legendary mountain on the Thursday before Easter.
So, as if it were Halloween, modern Swedish children observe the tradition by dressing up as witches and going door to door wishing their neighbors a happy Easter in exchange for treats.
Speaking of international Easter mascots, Australia is a nation divided over its choice.
Like Americans, most Australians grew up celebrating Easter with the Easter Bunny.
In recent decades, however, Aussies have put the Easter Bunny on notice.
That’s because rabbits are not native to Australia.
Rather, they’re an invasive species, brought there for hunting in the 18th century by European settlers, whose adorable import has been laying waste to local fauna ever since.
In particular, the bilby, a bunny-sized marsupial, has become endangered thanks in part to rabbits that have pushed them out of their burrows.
In order to raise awareness and money for bilby conservation, a group known as the Foundation for Rabbit-Free Australia launched a campaign in 1991 to replace the Easter Bunny in Australia with the Easter Bilby.
Although the Easter Bunny is still hopping down under, the bilby population is on the rise.
Everybody knows that the Easter Bunny brings colorful eggs for everyone to find on Easter morning
but what you might not realize
however
is that the Easter Bunny actually lays the eggs itself
like a chicken.
To understand why—and how— this came to be, one must return to the aforementioned tale of pagan fertility goddess Eostre, an Anglo-Saxon goddess of fertility to whom hares were sacred animals because of their penchant for overzealous breeding.

Have you ever wondered what kind of rabbit the Easter Bunny is?
It appears that ...
it’s an ...
...Arctic hare, based both on its traditionally white fur and on the pagan lore from which the Easter Bunny hopped (the goddess Eostre’s bird-cum-bunny Lepus was a snow hare).
Native to northern Canada and Greenland, Arctic hares are white in the winter so as to blend in with ice and snow, but blue-gray in the spring and summer to match rocks and vegetation.
Next to their color, their defining feature is their speed
They can move up to 40 miles per hour...
...which is obviously how the Easter Bunny gets to every house to deliver the eggs.
Here’s something you might not know about rabbits
Because their reproductive anatomy is almost invisible,
it’s very hard to tell the sex of young rabbits.
As it turns out, it’s equally as difficult to tell the sex of the Easter Bunny because it’s often dressed in a vest and bow tie, most people assume he’s a Mister.

Since only females lay eggs, however, others insist she’s a Miss.
We may never know.
But does it really matter?
As long as the candy makes it into the Easter basket, we think not!

The UK’s first chocolate egg was produced in 1873 by Fry’s of Bristol.
76% of Americans think the ears of a chocolate bunny should be the first to be eaten.
Do you agree?
The tallest chocolate Easter egg ever was made in Italy in 2011.
At 10.39 metres in height and
7,200 kg in weight,
so it was heavier than an elephant...
and
taller than...
... a giraffe.
May I eat your sweet eggs until they are empty?
What? You want to hide your eggs inside me, really?
Okay, tryyyyy iiiit!
I had fun with you.
There is a group of bunnies waiting for you.

How was your behavior so far?
Great, so I will be your cum bunny.

Will you give it to me or wait and cum for another bunnies?

I’m so thirsty of your hot cum.

Will you cum for me or not?

Are you ready?
Cum now and take your reward - my full basket of colored eggs.
Let me taste yours, thanks.
If you haven’t cummed so far
it’s going to be the last chance
really
so edge for us
and you will cum on zero

CUM NOW!
Did you have a great time?
Do you like my tail?
Look here

You can remove your butt plug now!
If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
MVP June 2023 & March 2024
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

milorrabo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 am
#milorraboSet
#WBDrool

@milorrabo: a set for you.

Prologue:
You escaped from Chloe's house and tried to return to your normal life. But somehow you feel... watched... followed... insecure...
And when you got an invitation from an old acquaintance you accepted it with relief. Finally a save place to hide...
The Set:
Well, have you finally made yourself at home?
You are here for 3 days now and you still look so restless.
Relax, baby, relax.

How do you like my place? We have so much room here... You can stay as long as you like.

Really, I don't mind. Maybe I will ask you to pay a little rent, you know.
Not with money. Come on, you know what I mean...

Are you even listening?

Why are you staring out of the window all the time?
There is no one. Believe me. No one is following you.

*sigh*
Maybe I should distract you a bit.

Look. Tits. You like stroking for tits.

I said stroking. Not edging.

Awww... are you struggling with edging already?

Maybe I should give you a special rule to help you with that?

So... if a black haired beauty like me makes you edge, why not holding this edge for 20 seconds and then punch your balls hard?

And for the next edge you will do the same, but punch your nuts very hard.
And for the next as hard as you dare.
And then down to the floor.

Then you can start again with hard for the next edge.

You will love these rules, you filthy little whore.

Oh, by the way: I invited a few friends.

Just to distract you a bit from your paranoia.

Hey, don't worry. You will like my friends.
Maybe you even know some of them already.

Oh, there they are.
Later... The guests have arrived.
Hm... these strawberries are so yummie. Taste one!

Why so shy? Are you afraid of me?

I'm Ariel. Just relax.

Do you know what mixes well with strawberries?
Cream.

But where could I get tasty cream right now?

Maybe from a horny cumcow like you?

Woa woa woa... hold it cowboy.

Others are also interested.

I like strawberries too.

And everything that cums with them.

I've seen him first.

First seen first served.

Are you talking of yummie cum cream? I want some too.

... and I would pay you well.
Not with money...

Buzz off.

Cunt.

Jeeez. Girls. Stop fighting.

I haven't even started.

... and while these stupid little girls have their stupid little argument, mommy has some juicy tits for you.

Licking your lips means you agree.

Seriously. There's no need to fight. His dick will explode anyway. In a minute or so...

Less than a minute... *moan*
And whoever makes him blow, gets his cream.
Simple like this.

*moan* Milk out your cum cream for me, you fucking whore.

You won't disappoint mommy, will you?

I've got not only big juicy tits, you know?

As soon as he sees my pussy, he will cum all over the place. I know my boys.

Blow your load into my dripping crack.

That's what you are good for, you horny fucktoy.

That was more than a minute.
That's impressive in a way.

... fucking cum whore...

Polish you dick with your precum for me...

Yummie precum...

That's a party, uh?

EDGE 5 times for me, before you slap your balls.

Palm me an EDGE.

Whore, whore, whore...

Kiss my ass.

Are you enjoying yourself?

Nnnnggghh...!

HOLD an edge for me as long as you dare, before you punch your balls.

Are you close to losing it? Mommy appreciates.

*pant pant pant*
Fuck whore!

No cream for me? That's pathetic.

So close... fuck!

Yeah. Do it for mommy.

I should have mentioned it earlier: but if you hold out, you will get a reward.

*squeak!*

Pathetic.

I think you are more than ready for a reward...
Stroke to the music and edge for the cum shots.

https://spankbang.com/41oqo/video/the%2 ... 0alexander

BG music :innocent: : https://soundcloud.com/flamingonest/gir ... in=kel-p-o
Nice!
Now I have a surprise for you. A special guest.

Hi Milo. Aria told me about your amazing edging abilities.

And I wanted to see the marvel with my own eyes.

Yeah... you can really hold these edges quite well.

But what if we make it a little more difficulty?

Forget your rules.
Palm your cock head while you are edging for me.
Say... for 10 seconds.

10 seconds wasn't bad. But 20 is better. Can you do it?

Come on. You can do 30 seconds.

Oh, in case you are cumming without my permission - like the hopeless cumcow you are - you have to continue (and do 30 slow strokes for each picture instead of my special instructions).

Now take a break from edging. Slap your balls 20 times hard instead.

Just palm your dick for a minute.

I can feel that you are ready to cum, my little cumcow.
I will give you a countdown.
- 3 -
Edge and hold it for 10 deep breaths.

- 2 -
Edge and hold it for 5 deep breaths.

- 1 -
Edge and hold it for 3 deep breaths.
HIT YOUR BALLS AS HARD AS YOU DARE!

Now palm your dick until you CUM for me!

And AFTER cumming, open this video and stroke until the end. Speed up to you. You can go faster any time, but you can't go slower.

https://spankbang.com/5xc9k/video/cameron+canada+pmv
That was fun! You are a great fuck toy, Milo.
Maybe I can borrow you from Aria for a week or so...

Have to talk to her...
See ya!

What a nice little party.
We should do this every day.

Now rest a bit. You look totally finished...

My rules:
I like gooning to hardcore PMVs.
Anal, latex, oil, asians... are some of my core fixations.
Transgirls and femboys are also welcome.

I will goon for every clip and do 20 strokes or an edge for each picture.
But custom rules and all sorts of creativity are highly appreciated.

[Technical note:
I have issues playing clips from pmvhaven. So please use spankbang or others. Thanks.]

Ideal session length: ~2 hours.
(3 hours are a real challenge, 4 hours a physical limit. :unsure: )

Toys: clover nipple clamps with connecting chain, fleshlight, clothespegs.
Default toy use: I will wear the clamps for every second clip, starting with clip 2.

Some remarks about the toys:
Nipple clamps:
- Pulling at the clamps while edging makes it hard to control the edges.
- Ripping the clamps off is hurtful but also a turn-on.
- Letting the clamps bite down for a longer time (1 hr+) makes the above even more hurtful.
Fleshlight:
- The top end can be opened, which greatly reduces suction and friction and turns the fleshlight into a cock sleeve. Normally I use it like this.
- With closed end it's really hard to impossible to not edge and cum when stroking to beats or at certain speeds.
Ending: Denial, ruin, multiple ruin, full, cei...

Favourites:
It always feels good to see old friends again.
Ariel Rebel
Bridgette B

Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@Ecik17: fb on fb
Good to see you liked it and Vina managed to ruin you. :-P
Great nut pic! :lol:
Oh, and Vina Sky is on place 1 of the Girl of the Month contest. :w00t:
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Here's a set for both @Drool AND @brian

Before set:
You are gonna need your toys, have them ready.
THE SET:
Hi again Drool and brian! Are you guys satisified with the way we destroyed benbron?

I think we did a great job, and I would like to thank both of you for your great ideas. Get your cocks out and edge twice per minute for this video to get warmed up: https://spankbang.com/86n53/video/d1git ... games+2023

I want you stroking by your own rules.

But I will have Drool edging one additional time for every pic from now on...

Because I know Drool is such an edge slut, and that you brian secretly fantasize about being a cuck for a Goddess like me. Drool, edge for my ass, and brian edge for my soles!

That's some good gooners right there. Enjoy some more edging, on the house! This was the view that made benbron had while ruining for me.

I want both of you all warmed up and all eager to cum.

This is a thank you after all.

At least for one of you.

Because this will be a competition.

I want you to get your Fleshlights out for me now. Lube them up.

Ready?

I want you to imagine fucking me. No cumming yet of course. Ruin it if you go over the edge. Get up standing and support that Fleshlight against a table or a bed or something. Just fuck it in doggie position. Put on a timer on one minute and fuck me as you like. I want Drool edging at least twice. And brian edging at least once.

Haha, benbron would do anything to experience this! But he has sacrificed all his orgasms for me. And I have only once let him fuck me. I teased him with the Fleshlight, but then had him ruin for me. Good times! Fuck your Fleshlights another minute with the same edging instructions as earlier.

Are you enjoying yourselves? I hope so! Sit down and stroke with your Fleshlights with the same rules as above.

Turn the Fleshlight around and stroke with it for another minute. Keep on edging...

Now put the Fleshlights aside and get out, I have some plans for you... Drool, have a break if you want to, then continue to the next spoiler.
But you brian, you stay. But you can't stroke. Brian, watch this while sitting on your hands: https://porntop.com/video/342227/valeri ... p-in-lust/

Continue:
Drool and brian! Hi!

I wanted to thank you for convincing benbron to make me his second Goddess! Here's a gift for you! I want to see how you appreciate your gifts. Goon and edge as much as you like! The amount may affect your outcome...
Drool: Put your nipple clamps on for the duration of this video. https://www.noodledude.io/videos/kawaii-vs-goth
brian: Goon to this https://spankbang.com/8q8cn/video/pmv

Oh, that's hot! But from now on brian may only look at my pics, you can only stroke to the videos. If you go limp I want you to hit your balls and then get hard again. And Drool... Keep going with that extra edge rule that Val gave you!

You want some more?

Because there's a whole lot more in store for you! This is for brian, edge twice per minute to: https://spankbang.com/8q8cn/video/pmv

And for Drool: Edge thrice per minute to this: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 59b6a7008b . You can ruin your orgasm if you feel like you need to relieve yourself of some pressure. Brian, you watch the clip but no touching!

Is it becoming unbearable already?

I hope you can still last! Is it frustrating to only look brian?

This one's for you. Only brian may edge, and make it a good one!

That's a good slut for me! Continue edging brian, twice per minute: https://spankbang.com/8obs5/video/censored+for+betas

And Drool, let's push that trans button now, shall we? Watch these while gooning. Hit your balls after every edge: https://spankbang.com/854rs/video/best+ ... +addictive
https://spankbang.com/8x0jt/video/trans+pmv+the+grave

You guys are making me so horny! Here you go brian, edge!

This is what I love about being benbrons new Goddess, the control that I have. I can make him, and obviously you two too, do whatever I want!

And for you brian... I want to see what your cock looks like in a cage. Lock it up for me!

Wow, that looks so hot! Think you can edge while locked in? Maybe you'll get the chance to show me...

Val told you about this being a competition, right?

What are the rules, you wonder?

You'll see soon enough, after all this is just the warm-up still...

Are you keeping up, Drool?

And you, brian, tease those balls for me...

Hold your edge for 20 seconds, both of you! I don't care how you get there brian, but you have to do it!
Very good, Drool and brian! As a reward I'll make you both feel good. Drool, get that Fleshlight back and enjoy this blowjob. Brian, you can enjoy this blowjob as well. Although, you are still caged... What a shame. Maybe just watch every pic for 30 seconds and enjoy what Drool can have, and you can't?

Feeling good, Drool? I want you to stroke with the Fleshlight for 30 seconds per pic. If you edge, hold it until 30 seconds of stroking is done.

But don't cum. Ruin it if you go over the edge!

I'm famous for my blowjobs.

Because I can go on for a long time...

Think you can handle this, Drool?

Deep, hard thrusts now!

Deep, hard thrusts for 60 seconds!

And back to slower...

You like that? How about you brian? Are you feeling good or?

Drool, have a break for one minute as I give brian some mouth as well. Brian, get that Fleshlight and stroke with it for a minute in your cage. If you edge, hold it for the remaining time.Image

Did you manage to edge? I hope so, because that's all the stimulation you get for now...

And Drool. Get ready to...

Hold that edge! Hold it for one minute.

One more minute...

And stop. No cumming yet. I'm satisified now, at least. Drool, have a break for up to 30 minutes before continuing. Brian, you need no break, continue on immediately!
Elsa leaves you and makes you wait for the next girl... Watch https://spankbang.com/7tr0l/video/liya+silver+pmv . Drool, edge once per minute. Brian, massage your balls only during the video.
Drool and brian... You horned up gooners...

Brian, you're a good boy. Locked up, just the way I like you to be.

And Drool, always ready to goon for me.

Brian, you make sure you're hard in that cage, but no additional touching allowed.

Drool. I have a question for you.

Why that name? You like to drool on that cock? Edge once per minute for this: https://spankbang.com/68ypx/video/fuck+ ... +metal+pmv After edging, spit on that cock. Make it really slippery. And brian... You just stare at me for four minutes and imagine all the fun Drool is having.

Oh, that's a pussy reveal! Give me three PC muscle squeezes, brian! That's all the pleasure you get! While Drool get's eleven more minutes of edging and drooling: https://spankbang.com/6xuw8/video/euro+anal+pmv+4

I'll soon let you know the rules of the competition... But first for Drool: https://spankbang.com/889k0/video/shiny+sodomy Continue with your task... Brian, you may watch the video, but if you choose to do so I want you to slap your balls to the beat. Otherwise, stare at me for four minutes.

Now, the competition is a classic edging competition. The one who edges more wins the competition.

Brian, why you look so sad? Are those tears in your eyes?

You do know that I would never let you win, brian.

But I'll be fair. I'll let you start from the same spot. The competition starts now.

I want you to edge as many times as possible during this two minute clip: https://spankbang.com/5c4kw/video/someb ... er+tribute

Drool edge freely. And brian. You edge that phantom cock of yours! No touching that cage. Good luck!

We do have a winner! Congratulations Drool!

You have won! And the prize is...

An orgasm! Get that Fleshlight out...

Watch this while mimicking me. Cum at the end of the video! Brian, I want you to watch like the cuck you are. Feel the pleasure that you can't have! https://spankbang.com/70tp5/video/liya+ ... yfans+bj+2

That's it! Good job, Drool. You can finish now. And brian... You follow me...

Brian, the time has come. This was a reward after all. You get the chance of a lifetime to really explode for me.

You haven't been edging, so you should have all your stamina left. Get out of that cage and get that Fleshlight ready again. Mimic the sucking and fucking as you watch https://spankbang.com/5iboh/video/letsd ... 1+must+see

You may cum during the second cumshot that's showed in the end of the video, but not before that. If you can't manage the whole video you have to ruin.
Whoops! Did I just show you the wrong video? There was only one cumshot? Haha!

But I'll be kind. I'm giving you another chance. But this time it should be harder, you haven't used all that stamina after all! I'm taking my friend Lika Star with me. Complete this video the same way as before. During handjobs use your hands and during oral/fucking use that Fleshlight. Cum during the SINGLE cumshot.

This really is your once in a lifetime opportunity, brian. Show me that you have what it takes. If you can't complete the video. Ruin and slap your balls as you ruin and know that your one and only opportunity to cum for me was wasted. Do your best, my little cuck: https://hqporner.com/hdporn/105329-no_d ... uched.html
Did you do it? Were you able to prove to me that you have what it takes to satisfy me, or did you lose control like a little beta cuck?
AFTER SET:
Hope you didn't mind me making a set for both of you. I wanted to test this method out, knowing that some people could find it off setting having another person stroking along as well. Let me know how you did!
MY RULES:
I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Stroke 30 times for nose piercing
Stroke 30 times for belly button piercing
Edge for ass in lingerie.
Edge for pierced nipples.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)

MULTI DAY SETS, POSSIBLE DATES:
None at the moment.

My limits are: scat and pain, CEI.

Toys: Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

The Handy (Automatic stroker for the Quickshots. Can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com).
Fleshlight - Kumzumi
Fleshlight - Waifu
Fleshlight - Toy Meets World
Fleshlight Quickshot - Riley Reid
Fleshlight Quickshot - Mia Malkova
Fleshlight Quickshot - Alien
Fleshlight Connector (to connect two Quickshots together)
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
  • Liana Luck
  • Emilia Hops
  • Elsa Jean
  • Vanna Bardot
  • Jia Lissa
  • Katya Clover
  • Sybil
  • Vina Sky
  • Naomi Woods
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele SPECIAL RULE: The ValTax. All orgasms in Valericas presence must be ruined until further notice. (Added by Valerica Steele and brian on January 18th).
  • Elsa Jean SPECIAL RULE: Every edge for Elsas pussy must be held for 1 second longer than the last one. 1st edge = hold one sec, second edge hold two sec etc. (Added on April 11th).
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 222: edges
  • 2. Adriana Chechik 151: edges
  • 3. Liana Luck 127: edges
  • 4. Eva Elfie 117: edges
  • 5. Elsa Jean: 98 edges
  • 6. Emilia Hops 58: edges
  • 7. Foxy Alissa 52: edges
  • 8. Alina Lopez: 41 edges
  • 9. Sonya Blaze 39: edges
  • 11. Eva de Vil 37: edges
  • 11. Eliza Ibarra 37: edges
  • 12. Goddess Lindsey: 29 edges
  • 13. Lana Rhoades: 26 edges
  • 14. Liya Silver: 23 edges
  • 15. Emily Willis: 17 edges
  • 16. Maarya: 16 edges
  • 17. Onlydi: 15 edges
  • 18. Julia Rain: 11 edges
  • 19. Little Caprice: 9 edges
  • 20. Lucy Li: 6 edges
  • 21. Goddess Versona: 5 edges
  • 23. Jia Lissa: 3 edges
  • 23. Amber Stark: 3 edges
  • 25. Gina Valentina: 1 edge
  • 25. Aidra Fox: 1 edge

Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele: 3 ruins
  • 5. Alissa foxy: 1 ruin
  • 5. Lana Rhoades: 1 ruin
  • 5. Liana Luck: 1 ruin
  • 5. Alina Lopez 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil: 1 orgasm
  • 1. Emilia Hops: 1 orgasm
  • 1. Elsa Jean: 1 orgasm

Orgasm, ruin, denial, multiple ruins in set... You decide! :-D
Creator of Denials & Orgasms 1 & 2
Co-creator of Decks of Denial
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Feedback for @Ecik17:
FINALLY found the time to complete your set for me. Thanks for the set!

Elsa Jean has actually become one of my Goddesses with special rules, but I played this set on normal mode, as it was sent to me before Elsa was elevated to Goddess status. I liked how you warmed up without having me edge immedieately. It was nice to visit her house, and I liked the many choices you had me make. I'm quite curious and almost always click the spoilers, if I'm not too afraid. So I opened every single spoiler. :lol: I did enjoy to see the other girls in there as well, and I liked the theme of the other girls trying to prevent Elsa from rising higher in the edges list. Be sure to explore this theme more if you feel like it!

Liana Luck had me wear a cock ring on my balls at the very beginning of exploring, which made edging a bit more intense. The ring is a bit too tight, and it actually made me a bit uncomfortable after a while, so I removed it after a while and placed it back for shorter times. Better be cautious when gooning, right? :smile:

Lana and Adriana joined in as well, and I chose Lanas video. Edged 31 times for her as she was gangbanged. :love:

Chose not to ruin for Emilia Hops, but I actually chose to ruin for Alissa Foxy. I figured with the many ruin chances it may have consequences if I don't ruin, and Alissa just has that power over me as well.

In the end it seems the ruins had no consequences. I cummed eagerly for Elsa. She really is a Goddess. :love:

Playing time: About an hour. It was nice to have a shorter set in between the mulitple hour sets I've been completing lately. :lol:
Edges: 75 edges + 1 ruin + 1 orgasm
Elsa Jean: 28 edges + 1 orgasm
Liana Luck 6 edges
Lana Rhoades 35 edges
Adriana Chechik 2 edges
Emilia Hops 2 edges
Foxy Alissa 2 edges + 1 ruin

This set also had many 10/10 pictures. Here's some of them:

This is easily the best pic of them all. That ass and pussy looks so delicious. And her little smile has my brain melt for her. :love:

She looks so innocent, it really felt like being at home with her. :love:

That pussy :love:

That ass in beautiful panties :love:

Something about the black lingerie and her eyes...

Blondes in pink, so girly. And the look she gives me. :love:

Her pussy is to die for. :love:

Again, a blonde in pink.

brian wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:19 am
fb on fb
benbron wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:41 am
Oh, I was thinking it might be too much this time. Drool and I were debating about the CEI part. Since we couldn't find any definitive answer in your rules or in the forum we thought this was a fun way to explore it and make you pay for this gap in your rules :lol: . I hope it didn't throw you off too much, it was meant to be a playful challenge.
Fb on fb on fb for brian:
Yeah, no worries! Maybe I'll do CEI one day, even though I doubt it. :lol: It was clever of you to make me pay for the gap in my rules. :lol: Once again, thanks for the set!
Next up Milorrabos set for me. After that my stash of sets to complete is empty. :lol:

MY RULES:
I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)

None at the moment.

Toys: Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

The Handy (Automatic stroker for the Quickshots. Can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com).
Fleshlight - Kumzumi
Fleshlight - Waifu
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
  • Liana Luck
  • Emilia Hops
  • Elsa Jean
  • Vanna Bardot
  • Jia Lissa
  • Katya Clover
  • Sybil
  • Vina Sky
  • Naomi Woods
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele SPECIAL RULE: The ValTax. All orgasms in Valericas presence must be ruined until further notice. (Added by Valerica Steele and brian on January 18th).
  • Elsa Jean SPECIAL RULE: Every edge for Elsas pussy must be held for 1 second longer than the last one. 1st edge = hold one sec, second edge hold two sec etc. (Added on April 11th).
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Edge Counter:
  • 2. Adriana Chechik 153: edges
  • 3. Liana Luck 133: edges
  • 4. Elsa Jean: 126 edges
  • 5. Eva Elfie 117: edges
  • 6. Lana Rhoades: 61 edges
  • 7. Emilia Hops 60: edges
  • 8. Foxy Alissa 54: edges
  • 9. Alina Lopez: 41 edges
  • 10. Sonya Blaze 39: edges
  • 12. Eva de Vil 37: edges
  • 12. Eliza Ibarra 37: edges
  • 13. Goddess Lindsey: 29 edges
  • 14. Liya Silver: 23 edges
  • 15. Emily Willis: 17 edges
  • 16. Maarya: 16 edges
  • 17. Onlydi: 15 edges
  • 18. Julia Rain: 11 edges
  • 19. Little Caprice: 9 edges
  • 20. Lucy Li: 6 edges
  • 21. Goddess Versona: 5 edges
  • 23. Jia Lissa: 3 edges
  • 23. Amber Stark: 3 edges
  • 25. Gina Valentina: 1 edge
  • 25. Aidra Fox: 1 edge

Ruin counter:
  • 2. Alissa foxy: 2 ruins
  • 5. Lana Rhoades: 1 ruin
  • 5. Liana Luck: 1 ruin
  • 5. Alina Lopez 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Elsa Jean: 2 orgasms
  • 3. Eva de Vil: 1 orgasm
  • 3. Emilia Hops: 1 orgasm

milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

Drool wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:53 pm
Here is some Feedback to @Drool 's hot HOT Set :w00t: :

Thanks again and again Drool, this Set was FANTASTIC and I feel like they just keep getting better and better, so thank you so much for it! :love: It was very well written, with clear personalities on the characters and definitely very fun and hot :yes: :-D
:thankyou:

Right from the strat having Aria, one of my personal favourites, to warm me up was amazing. I would love to know what she meant with paying the rent without money :whistle: . Her punishment was a hard one, so I avoided edging as much as possible without success :blush: . I ended up edging 3 times for her :w00t: . I really liked that the story has continued, it makes it more fun tbh :-D . But yes, she got me very worked up right from the start, such a nice warm up :-D

Fav Pics:

Really, I don't mind. Maybe I will ask you to pay a little rent, you know.
Not with money. Come on, you know what I mean...

Are you even listening?

Awww... are you struggling with edging already?

Then you can start again with hard for the next edge.

You will love these rules, you filthy little whore.
Then the multiple girl sections were more challenging than I expected. Again, really liked that every one had a different personality, and all of them talking abot how much they want to make me cum was so hot :w00t: . Also, I changed Gloria Sol to Dark Hair lately, but I realized she was meant to be brunnette in this Set. A very nice follow up to get me worked up in every way :-D .

Fav Pics:

Maybe from a horny cumcow like you?

And everything that cums with them.

... and I would pay you well.
Not with money...
OMG, all the Dirty Talk in this section was FANTASTIC!! :w00t: I have to admit that Ariel calling me all sorts of things was my favourite, definitely lots of the edges for her were closer than intended when she did that :blush: . But for real, I am putting so many pics in the Fav Pics here, because like all of them were soooo hot with what they were saying!! :w00t: Amazing Dirty Talk, for real :-D

Fav Pics:

*moan* Milk out your cum cream for me, you fucking whore.

That's what you are good for, you horny fucktoy.

... fucking cum whore...

Polish you dick with your precum for me...

EDGE 5 times for me, before you slap your balls.

Palm me an EDGE.

Whore, whore, whore...

*pant pant pant*
Fuck whore!
Omg, the video was so hot, and having to keep up with the pace while the edges were comming at any point was so hard and hot :w00t: . And I I usually prefer images than videos, but this video was amazing in all the right ways :-D

Then omg this set of images of Cameron, she was looking smoking hot! :w00t: I loved her personality here on trying to push me to see how much edging I can actually take! And holding those palming edges while calling me a cumcow was starting to test how much I could take, and let's be honest, I actually loved it! :w00t: I love holding palming edges and being forced to do so even if it's hard :-D . Then for the countdown I held while palming and the deep breaths weren't as deep as usual because I was so close and sensitive to do them properly :-D . Such a great build up!!

Fav Pics:

Come on. You can do 30 seconds.

Oh, in case you are cumming without my permission - like the hopeless cumcow you are - you have to continue (and do 30 slow strokes for each picture instead of my special instructions).

I can feel that you are ready to cum, my little cumcow.
I will give you a countdown.
- 3 -
Edge and hold it for 10 deep breaths.
And this ending was a bit mean! I was so close and I thought it was a fake countdown with the slaps there, but then she pushed me and palmed me to complition! :w00t: I had composed myself to not cum with the slaps, but luckily, after that, I was still super close so it didn't take much to cum and explode with an amazing palmed orgasm! :w00t: And I was so horny and built up, that even after such an explosive orgasm that actually forced some moans out of me, I cummed again during the video! :w00t:
So good, and definitely, wouldn't mind to get borrowed for Cameron and see how much she can push my edging and palming for a week :whistle: Just saying :whistle:

Fav Pics:

That was fun! You are a great fuck toy, Milo.
Maybe I can borrow you from Aria for a week or so...

Have to talk to her...
See ya!

Again, thank you so much, this was truly amazing and so enjoyable. Aria was right, I was so finished and I loved it! :-D So thank you, I actually really enjoyed it and I'll say it again, fantastic and amazing writing! :-D :love:

My Rules:

Quick Description:

Stroking: I put only fast strokes in my rules because I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:. You can even choose the bpm (120 bpm minimum by default). This can be used as a warm up, before cumming and for POT ;-) .

CBT: I also enjoy Ballbusting a lot and you choose the intensity ;-) (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself .

Edging: I enjoy edging A LOT, so don't be shy with those edges and also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:. Long edges are encouraged before cumming.

Palming: I can edge by palming after lots of edges :-D . I actually LOVE to cum by palming, so don't hold back :whistle: .

Post-Orgasm Torture: I prefer to cum just once and at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk and name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...))

If you decide to make me a Set I will send the Feedback ASAP including my Favourite Pictures :)

Quick Rules:

- Black hair: 30 Fast strokes without edging (punish me with more Edging/CBT if I edge)
- Brunettes: 10 Ball Slaps
- Redhead: 3 Edges
- Blonde: Hold an Edge for 20 seconds
- Other-colour hair: 10 seconds of head palming

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one

- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming). My Favourite way to cum is a palming orgasm :whistle:

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Full Description with Rules:

- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette (you choose the intensity (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself)
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are highly encouraged before/while cumming)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one (My preferences usually go: Other-colour hair > Blonde > Brunette > Redhead > Black hair).
If a Blonde picture is followed by another Blonde picture, I won't stop holding the edge, unless told otherwise.

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk, name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...) and be forced to beg :blush: )

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture (I prefer to cum just once at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another (I might regret this :blush: )):

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair (I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:)
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair (I can edge by palming after lots of edges)

(Note: You can use both of these rules as a warm up or whatever, I don't need to cum before you use any of these rules)

Also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:

You can also add Wildcards (for example, you can swap the tasks attached to their hair color, holding edges for every Brunnette and ballbusting for every Blonde). You can combine rules, change the ones attached to a hair color for another, ... Or even do a full tease with only one hair color, feel free :-D

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please, they act more like Guidelines than anything else ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Favourite's Special Rules (feel free to use them and/or add anyone you want ;-) ):

- Jenya D (Eugenia Diordiychuk / Katie Fey): 10 seconds of head palming WHILE holding the edge through the palming for every pic (for multiple pics of her in a row I will hold it as 1 long edge as it makes more sense with her character).
She loves VERY VERY LONG edges. It's so hard for me to hold back from cumming when doing so and she knows it, so she takes advantage of that and makes me beg for longer and longer edges.

- Dainty Wilder / Dainty Suicide: 10 Ball Slaps WHILE head palming for every pic.
She loves to dominate me A LOT and call me fucker and make me her bitch. She even enjoys making me cum with palming and busting to make my orgasms so agonizing adding some POT to them too.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320696#p320696)
(Source for her photos: https://www.nudecollect.com/ , search: site:nudecollect.com Dainty Suicide in duckduckgo.com or reuse previous set photos with her)

- Faye Reagan: 2 Edges + 10 Ball Slaps.
She loves to make me her personal Bitch, and even if I edge a lot for her, she seems to enjoy kicking my Balls harder and harder even more.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320809#p320809)

- Mila Azul: all her Ball Slaps are done Very Hard minimum.
She enjoys Ball Busting me and everybody on the HMC thread. She loves to push me and see how much more I can take.

- Adriana Chechik: 30 fast strokes, and if I edge I have to do 20 Ball Slaps.
She knows that all the Ballslaps and edges snowball and make it more difficult to avoid edging for her. She loves making me stroke faster and take more and harder Ball Slaps everytime.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324344#p324344)

- Liz Vicious: 3 edges per pic (normal redhead rules).
She is kind of crazy and knows it. She wants to see me do endless edges for her. She treats me as her cumcow and talks about milking my precum knowing how much it turns me on to be called that.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324634#p324634)

- Chloe Toy: Hold the edge 20 secs per pic (normal blonde rules).
She like owning me as her personal cumcow. She trains me and builds me up so then she can milk me more and get every drop out of me for her to swallow. She also enjoys palming me a lot.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=362093#p362093)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference, but they are still my favourites, so don't worry about putting one that is at the bottom. Also, I rearrange them every now and then :-D ):

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Adriana Chechik
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Carolina Abril
- Abella Anderson
- Jennifer Ann
- Gloria Sol

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Charity Crawford
- Gloria Sol
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane
- Caprice

- Redheads:
- Amarna Miller
- Faye Reagan
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Liz Vicious
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Cameron Canada
- Chloe Toy
- Sabrina Spice
- Kali Roses
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Staci Silverstone
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Mia Malkova

- Other-colour hair:
- Jewelz Blu
- Elsa Jean
- Mycherrycrush
- Fay Suicide
- Anna Bell
- Eva Elfie
- Rocksy Light

Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

j3rry wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 pm #everyone set
I have a mini-set here written for j3rry.

#j3rryset
#wbFattsDynamo

It's just a 1 scene "thank you" for the everyone set, but ... it includes the link to another set that I wrote recently which I think you might enjoy a lot ...

You didn't target me with a set, and this is just a mini-thank you set, so it doesn't count ... so ... don't worry about "getting me back" with a set ... the "everyone set" you sent was PLENTY! :lol: Busy with some other things, but ... wanted to send you this one quick! :w00t: People don't always give feedback or "thank yous" for everyone sets, so ... wanted to for this one! :-D

The mini set:
Where is he!? I can't find him!

j3rry! Have you seen the Easter Bunny!? I've looked everywhere ...

Lorena sits down to catch her breathe.

Or maybe it's not a "he" but a "her" ... If I start looking for a girl rabbit, do you think that will help?

But it might not be a rabbit AT ALL! Maybe what I am looking for is a cuckoo—or maybe even a bilby ...

Oh, j3rry ... what should I do!?

I came out here looking for eggs, but ... I only found a few ...

I think there was a WAVE of strokers that ALL came by and took all the rest of the eggs!

I swear ... when you boys get to stroking and get all horny for sexy bunny girls ... I well, I guess it's hardly surprising you'd take all the eggs! :lol:

But now what to do? Easter is over, and ALL of the eggs are gone, and ... I *know* you did such a good job hiding them for everybody ...

I'm sorry I arrived too late and wasn't able to find the Easter Bunny, but .. maybe next year!

But while *I* have to wait ... I think your hard work deserves a nice reward!

It's just a little reward—nothing too special, but ... Fatts came to me with a problem that he had, and he thought that you could help him ...

You see, several weeks ago, Fatts planned an adventure for 2O23 to go on, but ... well, 2O23 has been inactive this whole time, and as far as Fatts knows, the set has gone unplayed ...

... but it's such a good set featuring one of your favorites: Mango A. Would you be interesting in playing it for him?

He didn't label is as an "everyone set," because the story was more tailored to 2O23, but, after reviewing your rules and noticing your affinity for Mango A, Fatts thought that the set would work well for you, too!

Fatts REALLY enjoyed your everyone "Easter set," j3rry ... He played it in three sessions, cumming each time the girls asked :blush: ...

He thought all of the "Easter facts" and trivia was pretty fun, too!

I know this isn't a "targeted" set, but ... well, Fatts wanted to at least send you a little something as a "thank you" for writing such a great everyone set! I hope you enjoy it! :w00t:

The "theme" for the story of the set is getting "lost in the woods", which ... yes, I can relate, because I've felt pretty lost after coming up empty handed after spending HOURS looking for eggs out here! :lol:

Well, since all the eggs are gone, maybe I can find some lucky—or UN-lucky—boys around here to tease relentlessly ... I'm just SO FRUSTRATED that all of the eggs were already taken! :weep: Maybe making some boys feel frustrated will help me to feel better ...

... but, you have an adventure to go on, so ... off you go, j3rry!
Follow this link to play 2O23's "Lost in the Woods" tease. It should be compatible with your rules without any adjustments. However, if something doesn't seem to be working, you can change your rules up to three times (except for the one section that mentions your name and gives you special instructions).

The set was originally written and intended for 2O23 who's main rules were stroking 30 seconds for each picture. There are about 180 pictures in the set, so ... For him, it would have taken between 1.5 and 2 hours (assuming a break or two and some extra time for edging). However, your rules seem to go MUCH longer for each pic, so ... 180 pictures ... you do the math and figure out how long it will take, lol! :lol: Just wanted to give you the heads up so that way you know how much time to budget for this. :yes: But, I think the pictures are good (There are a few ladies with fake tits, but nothing ridiculous and they don't stay long, but most of the ladies you should like. :yes:), the story is okay, and OF COURSE there is Mango A. :w00t: :-D So have fun with it j3rry, and feel free to leave me a short feedback if you enjoyed it. :yes: Thanks again for the everyone set! :w00t:

viewtopic.php?p=362126#p362126

@Ecik: I played your set from last week. VERY good. Plan to leave feedback soon and HOPE to get you an "April set" before the "deadline"—the "end of the month"! :lol: :-/ :innocent:

@milorrabo: Played your set. The return set is ALMOST done ... will post tonight :yes: ...

@brian: Please update your rules with the May date at your earliest convenience ... want to know how much time I have to get that epic set out! :lol:
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Hey! Not dead, but definetly "out". Due to life, I'm leaning torwards simpler sets myself, 30min - 1h, less complex things, more edging and staight to the point. I also finished a set for Helequin.

Noah wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:23 pm
FB
Holy fucking shit!

Definetly not for the weak. And I'm definetly weak right now... Haha. That must be the hardest set ever. Even harder due to the moment in life I am. I could not do it in one go. I actually finished 3 weeks ago. So sorry for not taking the time to give a proper feedback.

I think it took me more than one month to be able to complete it. The longest session was like 2h of edging and I was HURTING. Literally hurting from so much gooning. The experiene was trully amazing, I confess.

The idea of "taking me back to goon" was really good and I enjoyed even more because I trully quit long sessions now. It was teasing me so hard!

Yeah, I stand defeated. I can't play those sets properly anymore. But I managed this last one! One day, perhaps, I'll try it again in One single go! The sequence of JOI ideas were really good.

Thanks for the set! Top tier!

Helequin wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:20 pm
#Helequinset
#WBkorashar

BEFORE SET:
Sorry it took me so long. I actually went too far and was creating a absurdly huge set, but I gave up because I lost my way with the story. This one is still of considerable lenght, but it's way simpler. I hope you can have fun with some "classic" pictures sequence mixed with some storytelling and context.

Toy information if you want to know.
Get you toys!

Click if you want details.
Dildos, buttplug, ring gag, riding crop, ropes, clothespins
THE SET
You have been summoned, servant. Someone made mess on a few of the art galleries and photos from Gloria. She'll need help organizing things again, you will be the one helping with the rating system.

TO GLORIA
Oh you are here... I can't believe the mess this is. I will found the culprit later, but I need you to help me fix things, meanwhile.

You are going to help me finding the 3 best pictures of each gallery, but for that you will need to stroke that cock for them all or do other things. You are going to live the art! Each one does have some variations in the method you will have to apply, so read carefully the notes I left you.

If you are a good boy and do it properly. Perhaps I'll let you see a gallery of my own. Or, who knows, show you a bit more in person... Go Helequin, help your friend.

Gallery 1 - Retro
Gloria`s Note: Play by your rules, but slow, hand twisting full strokes only (80 bpm or less). Choose 3 favorites by the end and edge (slowly) once for each.

Gallery 2 - Black and White art!
Gloria's Note: Put clothespins on nipples, one each. Play by your rules, but every edge must be hold for extra 5s (so, it's cumulative +5 +5 +5...). If you reach a limit or fail to hold for the correct time, hit your balls with 3 hard punches and do that picture again. Choose your 3 favorites at the end and edge and hold the total amount + 30s for each.

Gallery 3 - Magazine covers
Gloria's notes: Pay attention in everything. Use crusher, start at a medium-high pressure, like 50-60% or something that makes you already uncomfortable and soon would be painful, but bearable for a while. After each cover, I want you to crank it a bit. How much is up to you, but you must do this until the end, we got 10 covers below. You must admire the woman for 10s and only then read out loud everything that is written (you may do that in inverse order if you prefer). IF you can't keep up with the crusher, you must reset and do all again until you manage to the end, of course adjusting the initial pressure. Remember to read the final note.

Gloria's Note: Yes, sorry, a bit more than 10 I guess. Keep going. 11

Final note: Crusher off. Have you noticed how many of those were actually DVD covers? Don't go back to look, the number is hidden below. If you get it right, you may go back and edge for your 3 favorites like always. If you don't get it right, do 50 ball flicks (25 each) for each one of the 3 favorites. It must hurt.

ANSWER
Gloria's hentai collection - Will you take a peek on this room? (OPTIONAL room)
Gloria's note: Nerd. I knew it. Switch between head palming in one picture, then frenulum rubbing (think like I would rub my clit) in the next one, then really fast strokes on the next, and so on. At least 10s per picture and always try to edge. If you do edge, hold for more 10s. Of course, choose fav 3 by the end and edge for them. At least one must be a girl with a cock!

Gallery 4 - Milovana hall of fame
Gloria's Notes: This is one of the many hall of fames here. Here's the deal. I want you naming all of them. Play by your rules, if you don't know one of the girl's name, you must swing something really heavy on your balls 2 times. Each one must make your knees tremble. Don't cheat Hele... You can see their names if you inspect the backside of the picture. (If needed, open the image in a new tab to see their names. If you cheat, do the punishment). And of course, by the end, edge 3 times for the gold medal, 2 times for the silver and 1 for bronze! Your choice!

Gallery 5 - Girl Cock
Gloria's Note: Cock's serve few purposes, but the two I like the most are riding and sucking. That's what you are going to do. This entire set you must fuck you ass and suck a dildo. This has two sub galleries.

First, solo: Kneel down over a dildo, put the other in a place you can suck it freely or hold it with your hand. You will stroke by your rules, but each stroke you must suck that dildo and swing your hips circularly. I don't want you going up and down on that cock yet.

Part 2: Positions

Gloria's Note: Now I want you fucking that ass hard. All in, all out. You may go as hard and fast as you interpret from the picture. Feel the art! The other thing is that you MUST try and copy the position of the trans woman as best as you can. So if she's fucking herself or being fucked doggystyle, you do that way! That apply for sucking two. You do the same thing that is being done in the picture. I want at least 40s per picture

Gallery 6 - Bondage
Gloria's Note: You must connect with those pictures! Tie up your balls so they are as far as they can from your body. Either kneel down and tie your ankles and legs in a way you can't get up or tie yourself to your chair. Use your ring gag and your buttplug. You are now at ballbusting mode using your riding crop for hits. If needed, you must hit or squeeze as hard as the expression of pain (or pleasure) of the person in the picture. If none, just do as your rules say. And I want 1 extra hard ball slap for each implement/toy/bdsm item you can see. At the end you may edge once for each of your 3 favorites.

Gallery 7 - Bikini!
Gloria's Notes: Pick two basic colors, one bad one good, let's call that. If she's dressed using the good color, you must edge, if it is the bad color, you must slap your cock 30 times instead. If both, do both, if none, play by your rules. Do that for every girl in the picture and no bullshit colors please! Choose among the basic ones, no cheating.

BACK TO GLORIA(Only after all galleries)
Ahhh the human beauty... I love to appreciate what we can simply accomplish with our bodies.

Don't you? Helequin?

See... I do enjoy how you pay your respect to our body. It's why I needed you to help me rank those. You look at them with legit desire, isn't that right?

Yes. That exactly look of desire you are casting upon my breasts, my legs... The thought of my mouth gently fitting your cock inside...

Mhmmm... Alright dear. You have been a good boy. I'll show you more. I'll show you what you want before we finish our day. So please, keep pumping that cock for you friend...

Oh Hele... I love this pleasant struggle to hold your load inside... The feeling of getting sooooo close that a simple flick would push you over. Let's play with this then. I'll challenge you. For each pose I show myself to you, you are either going to edge one time more or add 15 seconds of holding. So, you edge and next you must chose, 2 edges or 1 edge held for 15s. Next, 2 edges held for 15 seconds, or 1 edge held for 30s... And so on. Until the very end. You may reset this at will, but you must pay with 5 flooring ball hits. Take your time but hit really hard, Hele, don't chicken out. Ready? Go. Edge for me.

I know you are dying to see more honey. I know. So beg me. Moan my name while you beg me to show you my titties...

Isn't that what a good boy like you deserve after all that work, huh? I bet you would work for me like this every day of your life.

Ohhh...Wouldn't that be good? That cock of yours would finally have a greater purpose...I have so many galleries, so many pictures.

I could play so many tricks and clever rules with you... You know, the notes were totally unnecessary, they were just for my enjoyment. I love making you do things for me... For example, let's not forget our asses. From now on, on your knees, ride a dildo at half the speed you stroke.

Pleasant, painful, stupid... All the things. For me.

Like now. Add one extra edge. Go boy, push it really close.

You know what? Hold all your edges now for 1 extra minute. Just for this one. Aren't you a great edge holder?

Mhmmm... Oh Hele I'm getting excited... That cock throbbing for me... Are you ready to see her?

Who? Oh boy don't play dumb. You know what I'm about to show you. Beg me, beg me to show you my pussy. Fuck that ass harder in excitement

Are you ready? Have you reseted your edge and hold counting already? No? Oh you will.

Here boy. There she is... All wet inside, ready to get pounded by a hard cock like yours... Only it's not happening...

I think you still deserve more gifts. I won't force you to reset, but now, here: Edge 10 extra times and add 40 seconds. Those are permanent until you reset.

mmHhmmmmh... Shhh, don't complain, don't sweat over it. You are a fucking painslut, you win both ways.

Can you picture yourself licking me up from pussy to mouth? Rubbing your body on mine? You fingers sliding under my breasts, pinching my nipples while I moan on your ears, breathing on your neck.... Fantasies, Hele, fantasies.

But I would certainly love a huge and hard cock pounding my pussy right where I'm now. In this very position... Oh dear... It's a shame this is a task you can't do.

Why? Because you have your purpose, Hele, my servant. You usefulness is in another task entirely. And it's fulfilled for today.

So it's time whe finish this. Isn't it? Sure is. So then, tell me, Hele, my dear, what was your favorite Gallery? Choose wisely, but stay here with me.

Alright then. Now here's your task. You are going to play that gallery again, following my every rule written on the notes, but adding one single extra edge per picture. It's not cumulative, I just want you to edge at least one time per picture, no matter what. Then, you may go back to the favorite picture and RUIN your orgasm for that... Don't you like ruined orgasms? I don't. It's why I'll let you cum, but only after you come back with all your load inside your mouth. So basically, go back to your favorite gallery, play it again, ruin, scoop it all to your mouth, don't swallow and come back here.

CONTINUE (Ruined, Mouth full of cum)

Such a gooood boy! Ready to the truly final countdown now! Here, get back to the edge, but first spit half of that cum on your hand and smear in your face. Now watch me for a while until the end. Come back only after you can edge again. https://spankbang.com/2p77o/video/busty ... +stripping

Lovely.... I'll count you down. You will edge 3 times after each number. And when I let you cum, you will swallow it all.

3... Pump it hard babe.

2... Get to the fucking edge, the closest you can... Go Hele, pump for me and...

1... Edge once, twice, thrice...Focus on the part of my body you wish you could blow that load... 1...2...3.. GO! CUM FOR ME Hele! Mhmmm....

Oof... That was a good day. I'm not even mad anymore with the mess my galleries are. You are such a well behaved servant. Thanks, dear.

Ah, please. Clean all that before you leave. Eat it all. Everything. I don't want one drop on my house.

I hope will appreciate how nice I was with you today.... Bye honey.
END
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

@benbron
Wow, awesome. Looking forward to that - still have your other set to do (I guess the order doesn’t matter?)
@Fatts
Done sir! :w00t:
My rules

Current narratives / ideas: see favorites section below. [/u]

Time: normal sets welcome - next multi day window May 20th PM to May 22 afternoon / early evening (taken care of by Fatts :love: )

Why full or multi day sets and what are they?
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer full day or multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

How do they work? It's simple!
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during the days of my (little) denial window, ideally with multiple sessions per day and some homework. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!
PS: If you could kindly let me know when to do which part (of how many) that would help my daily routines and planning.
Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.
===================================================================
General Rules
There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking
  • Chastity mode (for full / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead . The dialog, character of the models is what gets me going more than pictures.

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

Censored

I really enjoyed being teased by having body parts of the models censored / pixeled.

same rules as above bot double strokes for everything uncensored. (Example: Girl could demand me to stroke for feet and have pussy censored -> 20 strokes instead of 10.
strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.
Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode
(some changes)

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • replace strokes with "strokes" of the "cock" of my chastity cage (no stimulation)
  • replaced edges with 3 squeezes of PC muscle 3 times

variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked (vibrator, massage gun) etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from korashar (spoiler) :idea:
Now lock yourself up right now. Lock yourself and stay locked until you can start hurting and cucking for the next hour or so. We have something for you. Oh, yes, we, because there's a hot fucking man to enjoy the feet you can never touch.
My feet you wanted huh? ... You ARE gonna leak for my feet, but inside that cage!
Enjoy the view, cuck. This is the taste you will never haver.
Press your face with your hands. Feel what you will never truly feel.
So let's try something different... New rules: Stop hitting yourself, pick you cock sleeve and stroke it with your hands. 20 strokes and 20 PC squeezes per pose.
Pump and feel... Nothing.
Stroking a false cock while I stroke this very real one in front of you.
Thrust you caged cock in the air, like I was riding you.
Like you could pound me...
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible - instructed edges however are rather "dangerous" as it's easy to lose control

Images and teasing words are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.

The following is applicable for both modes
===================================================================

Orgasms
Mostly each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set.
(I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this as I love being denied and lose a little interest after ruins mostly)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

Can't decide if you want to let me cum? check my signature to see when my last orgasm was or make it even worse for me...

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin, another build up (perhaps after a break) is welcome as I'll cum fully soon anyway.

CEI? Refer to desperation status below
:idea:Desperation status: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed, used, humiliated (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI - to be teased with it and more likely to pull through, too - probably only if ruined or legs over head (any type of orgasm) :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on: :evil:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight(doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • vibrator
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it if I'm very desperate
  • small paddle
  • :new: Massage Gun (open spoiler)
Perhaps the model wants me to vibrate / massage my cock/cage instead of stroking?

I have a basic massage gun - very similar to this . Using the round head anywhere, e.g. underneath the cock head and especially the U-shaped head (which fits exactly around my cock underneath the cock head is intense.

3 Speeds: slow is doable for some time, medium gets challenging and fast I can do at the most for 10 seconds without getting close (if I have edged and stroke before).

rules:
* 7 seconds per image
- slow for solo
- medium for lesbian / hardcore
* + 3 seconds fast for pussy reveal, soles and cum
Cumming at full speed becomes a little to intense quite quick.
:new:Pics, Videos, Preferences
I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.

:new: I would like to experiment with some censored porn (ideally pictures of my favorites) - no pussy, just feet e.g.

I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative).
Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.
no male bi (I'm 100% straight) or PMVs
:love: Favorites
  • :love:Uma Jolie
    Recently became my new number 1. Always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty, cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. One of the few characters who can make me follow through with CEI, as recently proven in Beanie's set - actually called me her cum slut?? after full orgasm in *that* CEI position :blush: ). Her "promotion" could make her much crueler. :look: (not a fan of the old, blond shots)
  • Lana RhodesAmazing attempt to tempt me into CEI by korashar - but I just can't do it after full orgasms. I'm getting very weak for her - Liya Silver dominance potential. i.e: I could do naughty things for her.
  • Alina LopezTook part in a competition to replace Liya as number 1. I chose Uma but had second thoughts after :innocent:. Loves to fuck, cuck and use me.
  • :new:Cherry Crush: amazing feet and body... :blush:
Liya Silver temporary "retired" (still can be used for some fun story)
used to be my absolute favorite dominant character (used a lot, lack of new material)
First to lock me up: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI
Further favorites :blush:
  • :new:Sisi Ros
  • Ria Rodriguez
  • Kama Oxi
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • Anna Claire Clouds Loves to cuck me
  • Sonya Blaze - mean but not as strict as liya
  • Naomi Woods Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • Lana Rhodes
  • Alex Grey - recently cucked and ruined me hard as I was desperate for her feet
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty, love to cuck
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • :idea: Jia Lissa helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. quite submissive, but not to me
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, enjoyed me ruining to her recently
  • Vanessa Alessia very mean, cucked me hard and enjoyed me ruining in my cage
  • Emily Willis -So dirty, loves to cuck and ruin me. One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc) 10 tight head strokes for her pussy PAUSED due to her real life condition
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
:happy2: Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

found out that zzup.com often has larger sets

Alina Lopez Uma

Scarlit Naomi Woods
Anna Claire Cloud Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Vanna Bardot
Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)

:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 27/APR/2024
Last ruin: 2/MAY/2024
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

brian wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:30 am @benbron
Wow, awesome. Looking forward to that - still have your other set to do (I guess the order doesn’t matter?)
@brian
I see you're a busy man as well. :lol: But the good thing is you have a stash of sets to play once you get the time. I finally completed the last set for me. Now my stash is empty. :lol:

The order doesn't matter actually. The first one is a continuation on the story before, where you chose Liya and abandoned Stefany and Foxy. The one for you and Drool is more of an answer on the multi day set. You can choose any of them really!

Feedback for @milorrabo:
Thanks for the set, finally had the time to play it.

Ruin or ruined... You got me intrigued, and scared, straight from the get go. :lol: Riley Reid is one of the first big pornstars I watched. I've gooned to her many many times, and she always continues to excite me. Therefore I was very happy to edge for her today.

Faye Reagan on the other hand isn't really a favorite of mine. She's not turning me off, but very much not someone I would choose to goon for if I were to choose for myself.

Chloe Toy is sexy, and I think I'll add her to my list of favorites along with Riley Reid. She had me holding for 3:25. :-P

And lastly back to Riley. I was interested in hearing what the show was about. I figured it would end with me ruining, but I hoped she would somehow surprise me by changing her mind. :lol: Oh well, a choice of a simple ruin or an orgasm with post-orgasm torture. :lol: I wasn't that desperate, which is why I chose the simple ruin instead. But I liked the idea of having the opportunity to have a full orgasm, but with a twist. Very clever!

This was a nice shorter set (took about 40 minutes to complete). I very much enjoyed the regular stroking and edging first, and then having a Fleshlight thrown in. It enhances the pleasure from the Fleshlight if you're already edged for a while. I do enjoy to have some videos thrown in every now and then, so that would have elevated it even further. But I did enjoy it, so thank you! I'll work on a return set for you soon. :-)

Stats:
Total playing time: 40 minutes
Edges:
Riley Reid: 55 edges + 1 ruin
Faye Reagan: 14 edges
Chloe Toy 15 edges + 3:25 holding
Total: 84 edges + 3:25 holding + 1 ruin

The last section had the absolute best pictures. Almost every pic was a 10/10. Here's two of my absolute favorites:

MY RULES:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.

None at the moment.

Fleshlight - Kumzumi
Fleshlight - Waifu
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
  • Liana Luck
  • Emilia Hops
  • Elsa Jean
  • Vanna Bardot
  • Jia Lissa
  • Katya Clover
  • Sybil
  • Vina Sky
  • Naomi Woods
  • Riley Reid
  • Chloe Toy

Current Goddesses:

Edge Counter:
  • 2. Adriana Chechik 153: edges
  • 3. Liana Luck 133: edges
  • 4. Elsa Jean: 126 edges
  • 5. Eva Elfie 117: edges
  • 6. Lana Rhoades: 61 edges
  • 7. Emilia Hops 60: edges
  • 8. Riley Reid 55 edges
  • 9. Foxy Alissa 54: edges
  • 10. Alina Lopez: 41 edges
  • 11. Sonya Blaze 39: edges
  • 13. Eva de Vil 37: edges
  • 13. Eliza Ibarra 37: edges
  • 14. Goddess Lindsey: 29 edges
  • 15. Liya Silver: 23 edges
  • 16. Emily Willis: 17 edges
  • 17. Maarya: 16 edges
  • 19. Onlydi: 15 edges
  • 19. Chloe Toy 15 edges
  • 20. Faye Reagan 14 edges
  • 21. Julia Rain: 11 edges
  • 22. Little Caprice: 9 edges
  • 23. Lucy Li: 6 edges
  • 24. Goddess Versona: 5 edges
  • 26. Jia Lissa: 3 edges
  • 26. Amber Stark: 3 edges
  • 28. Gina Valentina: 1 edge
  • 28. Aidra Fox: 1 edge

Ruin counter:
  • 2. Alissa foxy: 2 ruins
  • 6. Lana Rhoades: 1 ruin
  • 6. Liana Luck: 1 ruin
  • 6. Alina Lopez: 1 ruin
  • 6. Riley Reid: 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Elsa Jean: 2 orgasms
  • 3. Eva de Vil: 1 orgasm
  • 3. Emilia Hops: 1 orgasm

FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

milorrabo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 am
This is a set for milorrabo.

#milorraboset
#wbFattsDynamo

Before the Set:
This was one that got away from me. :-D :blush: :innocent: I was like, "Oh ... I have a GREAT idea for a return set for milorrabo ... I can probably do it in 4 scenes and not too much time ... and THEN I can write a set for Ecik—before April ends! :w00t:" And THEN two of the scenes went to double length, and then I added a few more things, and then ANOTHER scene, and things just kept going ... sigh ... but it should be SUPER good, amigo! :w00t: :lol:

I *would* have put it at like "normal"/"medium" length, but ... now I would put it at "long" :-/ ... I don't know how long you usually take, but ... I would say at LEAST two hours and MAYBE over 4 ... I don't know, but ... I would say, give yourself some time for it. :-/ :yes:

The Set:
[Normal ball-slapping brunette rules]

Hey, milorrabo! It's good to see you! Are you ready to get teased a BUNCH today!?

Wait! Waiit! Stop busting your balls! This is supposed to be a warm up! *I'm* just the warm-up girl!

Use your "black hair" rules for me ...

Okay ... Therethat's better! I'll never understand you strokers' obession with busting! How does feeling bad make you feel good? It's just a mystery to me ...

*I* prefer to make you boys feel good from stroking your dicks for me ... Does that sound acceptable to you? Yes? Then perfect! NO MORE BUSTING while you're with me ... mmmkay?

I intend to make you go crazy from pleasure—NOT pain ...

Feeling SO GOOD from stroking but not being allowed to cum ... THAT is the kind of torture I like to inflict on boys ... you got that?

Teasing you by showing you things you can't have ...

Making you think of naughty things you might like to do to me ...

... but you're not allowed ...

... because I'm in control, and watching you stroke for me is what gets me off ...

Oh, wow ... I usually tease a lot of switch guys on here, and I'm used to playing the "innocent fawn" ... but Nancy suggested that since you're a submissive, I should try being more dominant with you ... I kind of like it ...

Oh, crap! I messed up ... I wasn't supposed to mention Nancy ... she wanted to be a surprise!

Shit! Now I just DOUBLE gave it away! Mentioning Nancy wasn't exactly a tell that you would see her, but ... well ... now you know for sure ...

Guerlain blushes a little.

You do remember me though, don't you? I'm Guerlain. I played the role of the secret "cum fairy" in the mega tease ... remember that?

*I* don't remember that, but ... Nancy told me to tell you that ... I guess it was a different version of me or something ... It sounds like it ...

... because *I* don't usually let the boys cum until they have been leaking precum for a few hours ...

... I wonder how long you'll be leaking today ...

Give me one edge, milorrabo ... just one ...

As the "warm-up girl," I don't get to make you edge a bunch—others will do that—but ... I can at least make you wish you could spend more time with me ...

Nancy will see you last, but ... you have a LOT to get through before you see her ...

... happy stroking!
Hi, milorrabo! A red-haired beauty has entered the scene, and you know what that means ...

THREE EDGES FOR EVERY POSE!!

Oh, I LOVE it! Such devotion and sexual vulnerability for a hair color ... us redheads must really drive you wild, huh?

And I'll make sure it's easy and hard for you ...

"Easy" because my poses will be SO fucking hot ...

... but "hard" because there are going to be so many of them!

What do you think? Should I give you a break?

... ABSOLUTELY not, milorrabo ...

... If I am going to show you both my holes, *I* want to see you edge ...

... and taking it "easy" on you would just be going against the "spirit of the game," right?

*You* were the one who decided you wanted to edge like crazy for redheads ...

I'm just giving you what you want ...

It would be cruel to deny you the edges you so eagerly crave ...

I'm not mean ... just generous!

I want you happy and DESPERATE while you are edging for me ...

... and if I so happen to enjoy watching you bring yourself ALMOST up to the point of orgasm again and again—but then backing off each time ...

... if seeing your self-control and dedication for me pleases me—is that so wrong?

I'm working hard to tease you so completely edge slut ... is it working?

... basking in the dutiful glow of all of those almost orgasms ... so many!

Being your mistress makes me happy, milorrabo ...

You look so tired—but I know you won't stop ...

You're loving EVERY MINUTE of this ...

Five edges, milorrabo ... and hold each one for 10 seconds ...

I want you and your cock to be a drooling mess when you leave here ... milking my little precum cow ...

It's AMAZING all of us redheads get this special treatment ...

... I wonder how many girls would dye their hair just to make you edge three times per pic ...

Could you even handle a session with ALL redheads? Think about it. We could make this a reality ...

... but THAT would require the talents of a true edge slave ... maybe some other day we can push your limits ... but I think this will do it for me ...

See you later, milorrabo! :kiss:
There you are ... I was waiting ... Did you know you're not an easy one to track down?

You know what to do ... Don't make me say it ...

My little edge slave cum cow knows exactly where I want him ...

... why, on the edge, of course!

I am kind of pissed at you, you know ... I had to play with this new stroker—"Fatts" ...

He doesn't edge for me in quite the same way as you do, milorrabo ...

Slap your balls 10 times for each of my tits ... then do your normal edge hold for me ...

I've missed having a good edge slave who knows his place ...

Would you believe that Fatts will only hold the edge when girls are licking each other's asses?

He better update his rules for edge holding—if he knows what's good for him ...

I bet Kenzie had a good time taking all his cum ... too bad I won't be getting yours today ...

What!? Does that make you sad? It better! But I owed Nancy a favor for helping me to track you down, so ... I guess it's fine ...

Actually, you know what? It's NOT fine!

Switch to your "brunette rules." I need you to bust for me for a while ...

How am I supposed to be a "milk maid" when I have lost my favorite "cum cow?"

If you keep running away, then how will I EVER train you to be a proper edge slave!?

You need to make yourself available and answer my texts when I text you, milorrabo!

Now do an extra 20 hits!

Okay ... now back to your "blonde rules!"

I don't have time to punish you as much as I would like to right now ... you're out of practice and need to get back to your edge training, cum cow!

Do you like how my panties are wedged up my pussy? Since you've been bad and avoiding me, I haven't let you see her today ...
... until NOW! Edge THREE times, and hold each one for 30 seconds!

Time to see if my edge slut can hold in his cum!

I've got something I want to show you ... follow me to the next room, and I'll get it out ...
I ordered a little something from an online adult retailer ...

... I thought you might enjoy watching me try it out ...

Hmmm ... Let's see ... Yep! It's EXACTLY what I ordered ...

... getting excited, Milorrabo?

It's not for you. It's for me, but ... watching me play with it *is* a treat for you ... right?

I'm going to get off ... and you are just going to continue to edge ... understand, edge slut?

That is the way this works ...

... for bad little cum cows who stay away from their masters ...

... of course, sex toys work best when the person playing with them is completely nude ... isn't that right, milorrabo?

You're lucky I'm letting you edge for me at all, but ... after your absence, we just have to keep at it, don't we!?

I just want you to focus on ALL of the unrelenting pleasure I will be experiencing ...

... while YOU have to hold back again—and AGAIN ...

Oh ... that's a good start ...

... another one of my edge slaves bought this for me ... makes for a nice gift for a mistress ...

... but he was even WORSE than you! He came without permission ...

So now, he doesn't get to watch me play with the toy he bought me ...

... Maybe I'll just make him bust while I have him watch me get off ...

... or maybe I'll tie him down and only let him edge once every hour ... while he watches me cum again and again ...
Hold the edge for 40 seconds, milorrabo ... and while you do, thank me for being so generous in letting you edge so much for me today ...

Again ... but this time, tell me how much harder you are going to work to improve at your edging, slave ...
Lies. I don't believe you ...

Hold the edge for 60 seconds now, and make it as close as you dare ... NO cumming, and while you hold the edge, tell me how sorry you are for hiding from me, that you will be more obedient in the future, and thank me for my generosity in not giving up on you, edge slut ...
Enough. Stop stroking. I changed my mind ... I decided that I don't want to orgasm in front of you ... you don't deserve that—yet, cum cow ...

Maybe, if you prove your loyalty, I'll play with you for twice as long as this ... edge you like CRAZY ... and then extract an orgasm from you using your FAVORITE technique ... does that excite you, cum cow?

Good. Now buzz off. I'm going to pleasure myself thinking about all of the edges I will have you do for me ... next time ...

[This next section is pretty long. SERIOUSLY consider taking a 10 to 15 minute break beforehand. :yes:]
Hey, milorrabo! It's ME! The REAL me! The REAL Nancy Ace!

... but of course you already knew that. :-D ;-)

Oh! And use your black hair rules, except do 50 strokes for me instead of 30!

I want to see how many times I can force you to the edge ... be sure to keep a count!

I don't think we've ever played together—you and I ... You've followed me and Ecik on our adventures through DesertFox's "Mazes", but ... only as an observer ...

... how does it feel to finally meet me!? Are you nervous or excited about me being the "final boss" of your tease today?

Don't be nervous! I want to make you feel REALLY good ...

... but only after I TEASE THE HELL out of you some more! :-D

How are you doing, milorrabo? Are all of those fast strokes getting you close to the edge? I hope so ...

50 seems like FAR too few, I mean ... you do want to spend MORE time with me—right!?

Yes? Perfect! Then how about you do 100 fast strokes per picture—as fast as you can—but if I force you to the edge, you can be done stroking for that pic ... deal? Great!

I'm NOT going to make it easy for you! Titties this perfect and perky are SURE to give you trouble! :lol:

I've got something else I'd like to show you, but ... it's not for now—it's for later ... do you want to see it?

Nancy gestures to the window, indicating you should look out it ...

Okay, but NO STROKING once you peek out ... at least NOT UNTIL I SAY!
You see Jenya D lounging naked out in the back yard.

OOoooo ... Did that perk you up even more? Good! You've been pining for Jenya like a lovestruck schoolboyhaven't you milorrabo!? Ever since since you found out about her in the Village ...

... and THEN, you got to experience her in ALL HER GLORY when she dominated you in the Maze, yes?

Hold the edge for her for 30 seconds. She can't see or hear you right now, but ... that doesn't mean that you can't still continue to long for her from afar ...

Jenya gets up and goes to take a dip in the pool.

OOoooo! Naughty boy! Do you like edging for Jenya when she can't see you?

Do it again. And THIS time, think about what she might do to you if she caught you ... ONE MINUTE EDGE HOLD!!
Jenya looks up and notices you looking down at her from the window.

Abort! Abort!

... but back to the fast stroking! Same rules as before: 100 fast strokes as fast as you can!

OOoooo, milorrabo! I'm gonna tell on you! You're gonna get into SO MUCH trouble! :lol:

You weren't expecting that, were you? Poor little guy ...

You write up special rules for Jenya to use and abuse you, but ... does anyone gift you that fantasy? No? Yes? But ... even if they did ...

... would it be the same as when Fatts writes it?

Hmmm ... No, I don't think so ...

He was the one who planted that little fantasy in your brain ...

... and then YOU were the one who watered it with your precum!

And now it's like an itch that can't be scratched ... a hunger that won't go away ...

... every now and then, your mind wanders back to Jenya, and you just get SO overcome and weak for her ...

"Oh, PLEASE!! Let me hold the edge LONGER for you, Jenya!"

"Jenya ... when can I see you again!?"

Even when you're looking at me you're thinking about her—wondering how she might punish you ...

... and that is SO fucking hot ...

Stop stroking.

Nancy smiles at you for a moment.

I don't mind ... you thinking about her while you're stroking for me ... As a Milovana tease girl, I just like seeing the boys DESPERATE and HORNY ... THAT is what turns me on ...

... and *I* will be the one who gets your cum tribute today—NOT her—so ... it's all fine ...

The thought of cumming for me ... did that bring you back? Are you back to wriggling on MY webs, little fly?

I hope so ... but, for now ... focus your mind back onto me ... you'll have a decision to make about Jenya, but ... THAT will come later ... AFTER we are doing playing today ...

Blonde rules now.

I wonder how many edges I forced out of you ... I hope you've been keeping track ...

... but as for right now, I think you need to be directing your held edges towards ME! :w00t:

I'm the one who will be getting you off today ... and I'm the one who organized ALL of this, so ... it's only fair that you focus your FULL attention on ME right now, right!?

Good boy. Show your devotion for my holes ...

Fatts and I noticed that "subtle hint" that you dropped in your last set to him about wanting to see Chloe ...

"But today I'm pissed because I wanted to see a different edge slave..."

"And you know what that means?"

"That you are going to be my edge slave today"

"If it was up to me, I would put you through a harsh edge regime, making sure to push those 50 edges veeeeery very far :evil:"

That was some pretty good writing, milorrabo! It turned me on ... and it was even HOTTER watching Fatts do all of those edges for Chloe! :blush: He told me he DEFINITELY wants to see her again and is even planning to include something special for her in his rules ...

... but that wasn't the ONLY hot part from your set ...

"I know who you are silly, you are my new cumcow!! :yes:"

We enjoyed Liz Viscious as well! "Cumcow" is SUCH a hot nickname! :blush:

"I actually cannot wait to see all that cum fly across the room for me :-D"

"Oh, and I know that you can cum multiple times, we would have so much fun exctracting every drop out of you :-P"

SUCH a hot final pic! :w00t: And with Fatts' love of multiple orgasms ... I feel like "cumcow" should be his new nickname! :-D

And your set pacing was just GREAT milorrabo!

Nancy beams with pride as she addresses you.

Liz was a good start—and then Chloe ... and THEN ...

... there were the lesbians ...

Fatts just LOVED the PERFECT hourglass shape and round titties of the one on the right ... what's her name!? :woot:

And of course AJ was just stunning as usual ...

Double asses ALWAYS gets Fatts—and ME :blush:—going, but ... your little comment that Chloe made about not wanting to eat out ass ...

... it made us wonder ...

... if you would put "rimming" into the set ...

... and you DID! :w00t:

11/10 picture this one was! 8-)

... and the eye contact makes THIS one 11/10, too! :blush:

Just SO many beautiful pics ...

Are you happy to be stroking to them?

YOU picked them for Fatts, but ... I mean ... YOU still picked them—right!? Doesn't that mean that you like them as well? ;-)

A lotta guys make GREAT sets and then never go back and stroke for the pics, but ... at the VERY LEAST ... I just wanted to watch YOU go back and stroke for and "enjoy" your handiwork :yes:

It's not too redundant for you, is it? You don't mind, do you? Good. I thought not! :lol:

Did you know that sometimes Fatts goes back and plays the scenes he writes for others? ESPECIALLY the ones involved me! Hahaha ... Do you ever do that, milorrabo? *I* think you SHOULD! :w00t: It may be just a LITTLE egotistical, but ... I'll allow it! :lol: Good writing is good writing, after all! :-D :yes: 8-)

And all that shit about "liking me best" over Kenzie ... Fatts just GOBBLED that all up—and so did *I*! :w00t:

That was just SO thoughtful, milorrabo! :love: It made both me and Fatts SO happy! :-D It's just SO nice to FINALLY cut the bullshit and just come out and say that Fatts and I are boyfriend/girlfriend—in a set ... SOMEHOW that "makes it official" to me—in my mind ...

... and we can still share each other with everyone else, I mean ... When you're in a relationship with a "Milovana girl", it's just understood that it will be "open"—because how else can it be? :lol:

But ... You were one of the few on here who played the Mega Tease and knew my back story, so ... well, it was just SO SPECIAL and kind for you to include that and write me as you did ...

... which is why today, I'll be rewarding you with a palming orgasm—my first one bestowed EVER! :w00t:

But FIRST, I'll need you to revisit those OH so sexy cum countdowns you sent to Fatts :blush: ...

SERIOUSLY, milorrabo! Those had to be in Fatts' top 3 cum countdowns of ALL TIME! :w00t: :yes: :yes: :-D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

We're talking REAL top-shelf, S-tier, Grade-A stuff those were! :-D :yes:

So let's go in the way-back machine to experience and/or"re-experience" them again ... just remember NO CUMMING! :blush: :innocent: You just HAVE to save ALL YOUR CUM for ME today, got it? ;-)
[Re-Experience the Kenzie cum scene:]
So this is what will happen, I'm giving you a cum countdown now and you have to hold the edge for 20 seconds for each number I say and once I reach 0, you HAVE to cum :evil: whether you want to or not :yes:

Well, I know you can't resist, and I'll make sure of it :-P

Anyways, get on the edge and...

5, Omg, I can't way to see your cum again, it's been so long! :w00t:

4, I'm SO wet just thinking about it, I wish I could swallow it all :-P :w00t:

3, Having all of your cum inside me would make me SO happy :-D :-D :-D

2, WOW, you are THROBBING SO MUCH, this is so SEXY :w00t:

1, Get right to the point of no return, I want to see all that cum spill out for me :-P

Aaaaandddd....
0!!!!

Nancy: "DON'T cum for her! DON'T DO IT!"

OMG, that was AMAZING :w00t:
[Re-Experience the Nancy cum scene:]
So I'm going to give you a countdown and you are going ride the edge for 10 seconds per image, and once I reach 1, open one of those final spoiler you love so much ;-)

So get ready for me as you've done so many times in the past now and...

5, already right there after you've cummed for Kenzie, so eager for me :-D

4, I guess you just can't help it anytime I come and play with you :rolleyes:

3, I know you can't resist or avoid a chance to cum thinking about my lips wrap around that cock of yours :-P

2, I know I'm your favourite and you are mine too :love:

1, But right now I just want one thing from you ;-)

And..... (get riiiight on the edge)

0!!!

Nancy: DON'T cum for me! DON'T DO IT!!

[Suspend your rules from here, take a break for this pic, and follow Nancy's instructions ...]

Alright, milorrabo ... are you ready?

I think I am, I mean ... *I* have never done this before—and neither has Fatts—but ... YOU certainly have, am-I-right!? :lol: As long as you know what you're doing, I am SURE I'll be able to fumble through successfully and get you off! :lol: I mean ... THE MOST important part was edging you enough, right? And ... if ANYTHING ... we may have done TOO MUCH OF THAT! :-/ :look: :innocent: :lol: But *I* took ONE LOOK at your rules and told Fatts, "No, Fatts! He can DEFINITELY handle it—and then some! Just have faith in milorrabo's endurance—and don't hold back! He'll do his part and so will we! :yes:"

And Fatts has NEVER had a "palming orgasm", by the way ... although ... your written descriptions make him want to have one SO BAD, but ... That chicken just won't try one in a set. :closedeyes: Fatts is okay with a little bit of palming as a CBT punishment, but ... he just doesn't think he could REALLY do it for long enough in a set to edge and get off ... He thinks he could ONLY get excited enough and be able to follow through if he was physically tied down and someone ELSE was palming his head—and refused to stop. :evil:

But *I'M* just a Milovana, fantasy tease girl! How am *I* supposed to make that happen!? :-O :-/

SOOoooo ... ALL that to say that *I* am a palming orgasms virgin (and so it my weinie boyfriend Fatts), but ...

There is no one else we would rather give my "palming orgasm" virginity away to than YOU, milorrabo!!

Isn't that sweet!? *I* thought that was sweet, and ... I—we—we just wanted you to know that ;-) ...

So are you ready for that final explosion, milorrabo?
I want you to cover my ass and pussy with your cum, milorrabo ... are you okay with that?

Well, you better be ... because THAT IS WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING!! :lol:

What!? THAT was the best pic from this gallery ... the ass/pussy closeup was what we had to work with ... it was the best bet for GUARANTEED satisfaction! :-D :w00t: :yes: 8-)

[And Fatts is too lazy to get 3 "cum GIFs" like YOU did! :lol: ... but it's FINE ... THIS will be good ...]
Okay, the jokes are over ... TIME TO FOCUS IN!

I need you to think about TWO THINGS right now, milorrabo: 1) Covering my ass and pussy with your cum; 2) Bringing yourself close to the edge.

Hold off on that first one for now, but let 1) help you do 2) and EDGE for me ... RIGHT now ...

Okay, now, you're going to do a palming edge ... start palming yourself and SLOWLY bring yourself up to the edge ...

This one is the "dry run" ... don't go too hard ... just let yourself get used to the sensation ... let the thought of cumming for me—and giving me my FIRST palming orgasm tribute—arouse you ... think about how good you are going to feel ...

... and oh, milorrabo ... I WANT it ... I want this for you SO BAD ... ALL of this teasing was bringing you to this moment, but ... NOT yet! This is just the "warm up" palming edge, and if you want to do a few (if that helps) you can ...

Okay, milorrabo—this is it! I am smiling because I am SO excited for you to shoot your big hot load on my ass and pussy! Knowing the pain you are putting yourself through is making me wet, but ... knowing the IMMENSE PLEASURE you are about to experience makes me EVEN WETTER!! :w00t:

You know how this works. ;-) Bring yourself to the edge by palming, hold it for as long as you need—whatever you need to do to make it a REALLY big load and yourself feel REALLY good!

Stare at my ass that I'm spreading for you ... look into my eyes some ... I want to see how happy and excited—and uncomfortable—all of this makes you ... THEN ... once you have held the edge for long enough and are SURE you will maximize your pleasure, tip yourself over and OPEN THAT SPOILER!! :w00t: This is your BIG MOMENT—the one we have ALL been working towards! So work up a BIG LOAD, will ya! :w00t:

"I'M CUMMING!!!"
CUM FOR ME, MILORRABO!!! CUM SO HARD FOR ME!!! CUM SO NICE AND BIG!!!
Oh, how was that!?! Tell me right now how good that felt!
Oh, never mind ... that grin tells me EVERYTHING I need to know! :lol:
But YOU aren't done yet ...

The scenery suddenly shifts ...
[Rules suspended. Just read quickly through and keep palming, but then follow Nancy's instructions. Just let it flow and happen, and don't stop palming until she says ...]

Don't stop palming, milorrabo. Now, it's my turn.

Does that hurt a little bit?

Good, bitch! Your discomfort is going to get me off!

You think this was "all about you"? Bullshit. I had THIS planned FROM THE START!!

Oh, FUCK yeah, milorrabo! Don't let up!

The more you squirm the FASTER and HARDER I'm going to cum!

You HATE this!? Well *I* LOVE IT!!

Nancy's fingers slam in and out of her pussy.

Yeah!? Yeah!? HARDER! Go HARDER milorrabo!

Count to five out loud while you polish your knob!
Nancy flips over sticking her ass up into the air.

You want this!? You LIKE this!?

Nancy slaps her ass.

Then DON'T STOP! You don't quit until *I* GET OFF!!

Nancy aggressively thrusts her fingers inside of herself. The sounds of your moans and discomfort only arouses her more.

Are you my bitch right now, milorrabo!? Did my cum cow bite off more than he can chew?

OH, fuck ... I'm close—I'm close ...

Nancy's fingers begin pumping even faster.

TWENTY count, POT slut! Grab your shaft with one hand and palm with the other HARD and DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!!!

Count up to 20 OUT LOUD while you do it ...

Nancy orgasms HARD ...
Did I say you were done, fucker? Fatts isn't the only one who likes to cum twice ...

Mommy's about to go again, and YOU'RE GOING TO GET HER THERE!!

FUCK yeah! Do another 10 count!

I don't care if your dick is limp or you can't take it anymore just keep PALMING THAT COCK FOR ME!!!

FUCK YEAH! I'M CLOSE!! I'M CLOSE!!

30 more seconds and THEN I'll let you stop!

Nancy lets out a LOUD and WILD moan.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she whispers. "Until the time is up ..."

Her fingers keep rubbing her pussy until the time is up ...
The scenery shifts again ... [Stop palming. No more rules ...]

FUCK milorrabo ... did you like that? Was it unexpected?

DAAAaaaaammmmnnn ... I'm still glooowwwing ... that post orgasm glow is UN-REAL!!!

... you made me cum SO hard ...

You know, M, you're gonna get SPOILED from all of this "special treatment!" :lol:

Did I surprise you? GOOD. I CAN'T afford to be PREDICTABLE ... NOT in MY line of work! :lol:

And I'm not like those OTHER Milovana girls on here, right, M? I am REAL and THEY ARE NOT!! :lol: I have to keep you guessing—right!?

... but EVERY word I said when I was "being nice"—I meant it ...

... and every word I said during the post orgasm torture—I meant THOSE too ...

... but it's NOT out-of-character or off brand for me, right!? I mean ... you KNOW me, M ... YOU know how driven and intense I can be ... and this was one of those times where I could be REALLY mean AND dominant, and we would BOTH enjoy it :blush: ...

... but *I* just don't want you taking me for granted—you know!? I want you to respect me and know what I am capable of ...

I want you to love me a LOT and fear me a littlejust like Fatts does ...

... because the BEST teasing takes place in that space between "love" and "fear" ...

... and NEXT TIME I give you a palming orgasm, we'll make it a DOUBLE ... and THAT is a promise, my little cum cow! :kiss:

After the set and feedback on your last set ...
1 hr 42 min, 40 edges ... THAT was how long your set for me went ... at the point when I came for Kenzie! :lol: There was a moment there during the lesbian scene when I was just SUPER DUPER hard and could have had a CRAZY big orgasm, so ... I guess around 30 edges and a little over an hour is when that hit for me, but ... obviously, no "cum command" then, so ... I just kept going ...

After I came for Kenzie, I was pretty fatigued ... I had had a LONG week and was pretty exhausted ... and THEN, right after I came, I started getting this weird "sick to my stomach" feeling ... and THEN like I said I was SUPER tired, so ... I opened the next spoiler, so it was Nancy, and THEN I was like, "Well, don't push it, Fatts! You're not feeling your best at the moment ... just save it for the morning ... so I did. :-D

I just have had this thing about "first thing in the morning" sets. :blush: :look: I, like, have LONG wanted a short "first thing in the morning" set, like ... perhaps one the night before and THEN a little 1-2 scene set in the morning ;-) :blush: ... THIS wasn't that (because it wasn't written as a "good morning" set), but ... I'm glad I took the break and stopped, because I REALLY wanted to enjoy "my time with Nancy". :-D

So, I had NO issues getting hard again and edging and cumming for Nancy :innocent:—ESPECIALLY after a full night's rest! :lol:

HOWEVER ... I didn't feel that that was playing to the "spirit of the set", so ... BEFORE I got out of bed for the day ... I replayed that AMAZING cum countdown to the Kenzie scene and came AGAIN :-D :w00t: 8-) :yes: ... THEN I replayed the Nancy cum countdown scene and came AGAIN! :w00t: ... and THEN, just to prove to EVERYONE that I "wasn't cheating" and that she's my favorite and knows how to get "all" of my cum out of me ;-), I busted out my vibrator and came AGAIN! :lol: (The vibe is pretty good for getting your soldier to salute even if he's tired. :-D ;-))

So, that was FOUR orgasms that morning/afternoon (I slept in, of course! :lol:) One for Nancy from the set, 1 for Kenzie on the countdown replay, 1 for Nancy on the countdown replay, and 1 for a Nancy vid :blush: ... Four orgasms is ONE WAY to start the day! :lol:

Nancy gave most of the feedback for the set :innocent: ... not too much else to say ... other than a note from around the 55 minute mark—during the AJ lesbians scenes—which was "SOOoooo much precum" :lol: :yes: ;-) ...

I hope you enjoyed the "Nancy-centric" set. It's a little bit different getting teased by her because she breaks the 4th wall. Also, she likes to chat and "spend time" with her boys, but ... I just hope that "enhanced" the experience and made her feel more "real" ...

OW!!
Nancy elbowed Fatts HARD in the side.

"I AM real ... why you gotta put "quotes" around that? Type it AGAIN and type it correctly ..."
I just hope that "enhanced" the experience and made her feel more real ... Nancy really enjoys forming relationships with the boys she teases, and since you played the Mega Tease and know her well, I thought I would lean into that much harder than usual ...
"Thank you, Fatts!"
"You're welcome, Nancy!"
Nancy smiles brightly. She leans her head into Fatts' shoulder, then moves in swiftly to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.
You were REALLY excited about her character around the time I abandoned Fatts and transitioned to Leeroy ... and THEN you played it up in the final scene with her, which ...

Thanks for that! :blush: :-D So ... hopefully you enjoyed it all! :w00t:

Nancy tugs on Fatts' sleeve.

Nancy has something she wants to say to you ...
Nancy: Hey, "M!" Do you like that nickname!? *I* like that nickname :blush: ... I think nicknames are COOL :smile: ... little pet names that show affection and a special relationship! :w00t: :love:

And ALSO yours is funny, because ... your ACTUAL name isn't capitalized, but your ONE LETTER NICKNAME IS!! :lol: In SOME ways your "nick name" is BOTH more formal AND more "dominant" than YOU are! :lol:

But YOU have a decision to make, sir! ... wait ...

You need to see me for this or else you won't take this seriously ...
You have a decision to make, sir!

EITHER Chloe is going to make you cum OR Jenya is—but you HAVE TO PICK!

Nancy: There. Do you think THAT got his attention, Fatts?

Fatts: Definitely.

Nancy: I like this after set role playing with you ... do YOU like this after set role playing, Fatts?

Fatts: Of course.

Nancy: Good ... it reminds me of your "Leeroy days" when you would write ALL THOSE LOVE LETTERS TO CAPRICE ... but NOW, it's just "dialogue with Nancy" which is 1000% better, because it involves ME :-D ...
Okay, so ... you heard Nancy! She LOVES the drama—as do I (I wonder where she gets it? :lol: :blush:). In the NEXT SET that I write for you that involves Chloe/Jenya, ONLY ONE of them will make you cum, so you have to choose! :-D Whoever you DON'T choose will OBVIOUSLY be pissed off, lol ... but ... then that one will ALSO not get you off ... and who knows when the next time will be that they will? :huh: :look:

Jenya sets can be time-intensive because of the spoilers, not to mention I will want the dialogue to be good :yes: ... Of course, if you pick Chloe, then THAT might be a long set, too :whistle:, but ... I need to finish my epic multi-day set for brian first before I get into any other serious set writing ...

A shorter-ish "redheads only" set I could whip up pretty quick, though ... IF that is on the table, let me know ...

Of course, Nancy wants to give you TWO palming orgasms in a row, but ... she can probably wait a while for that. ("No I can't") Yes, she can. ("Cannot.") IF you want that ahead of the Jenya/Chloe decision, she will be HAPPY to get bumped ahead in the queue ("True ...")

I WILL be rewriting/updating my rules, but only AFTER my next set for Ecik goes out, which ... THAT should be ASAP :yes: ... Hold off on writing anything for me. I have more favorite girls to add and ALSO new guidelines for how I want Kenzie to be written, in part based on your EXCELLENT scene with her. :-D :w00t: :yes:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED her ENTIRE scene. :-D LOVED the "cute" photo set followed by the "ded sxy" one in white! :blush: Like ... FIVE "ass and eyes" pics IN A ROW for that countdown! :w00t: :love: :blush: ... and those edge holds were PERFECT! :w00t: :yes: JUST what I LVOE :blush: :love: :yes: ... 1-2-3 edge ladder and cum is ALSO another good method, which ... I will add THAT along with the 60-120 second multi-pic edge hold as well. :-D :w00t: :yes: I mean, it's NOT required—ESPECIALLY for short 1 scene sets, although ... hiding the "cum command" behind a spoiler, well ... that is just ALWAYS best practice in my mind. :-D :yes: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Oh! And Chloe was a little pissed at me, so ... a new special rule for her, and ... ALSO ... since SOME of the girls are pissed about me cumming, if they want me to "work for it" a bit :blush: ... I'm gonna add some rules/guidelines for how I could "service" the girls—if they want that/want me to work a little harder before they make ME cum. :look:

Also, I have NOT been keeping up with Drool's story for you, but ... HOPEFULLY my little thing with Chloe made sense ... IF you choose her, I *may* just have to get myself up-to-date with Drool's plot line :whistle: ... but THAT would probably be an AFTER I WRITE BRIAN'S MULTI-DAY SET THING! :lol: Priorities—or else I'll burn out TOO FAST! :lol:

Okay, the summary:
  1. Choose between Chloe and Jenya who you want to give you a full orgasm.
  2. Share thoughts on an all redheads set.
  3. Updated rules coming after I finish my next set (for Ecik).
  4. No long return sets for you until AFTER I finish my epic set for brian, but ... I sort of prefer short sets in a way, so ... happy to trade those :whistle: ...
  5. Crap! I forgot about the forced edges :blush: ... Whoops! :look: Caught it during the proofread :blush: ... Be sure to list them in the feedback and Nancy will do ... SOMETHING with them :yes: ("Yes. I. Will. :-D 8-))
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Had a FattsDynamo set ready. Clicked "Submit" and my account had been logged out during the writing. Everything was lost. :\'-(

Lesson learned: Save draft while writing in the future. A pro tip for everyone.

I'll start over on the set for Fatts, but not today, as I'm mostly pissed off right now. :weep: Also busy for the next few days, so not sure when it'll be ready. I'm so sorry.