Help MK-312BT no Power

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
VirusHD
Explorer
Explorer

Help MK-312BT no Power

Post by VirusHD »

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Mk-312BT.
When I tested it for the first time, I noticed that the performance of the device doesn't even come close to the 2B & my DIY device. Unfortunately, I don't know what this could be at the moment and I'm hoping I might get a helpful answer here.

If I don't set the MK-312 to at least 80% in medium power mode, nothing is noticeable. What could be the reason? With the 2B I can't even get above 40% in the LOW.

Did I buy some junk?! I have already opened the device and it looks neatly soldered and wired. Visually I can't see any problem.

I am grateful for every tip.

Best regards
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Help MK-312BT no Power

Post by edger477 »

Normally 312 won't pass self-test at start if the voltage and mosfets aren't correct (it is rather sensitive).

Have you tried different modes? Do leds indicate operation when used? Have you tried adjusting MA knob?
VirusHD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VirusHD »

The self-test returns ok F005.

Yes, I also tried different modes and the result is the same.

Yes, I also tried the MA button but it only does very little. The LEDs also flash corresponding to the pulses. I can also hear the device working (the up and down pulse)

This is what the device looks like after switching on. Adjust radio lights up constantly, is this normal?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Yes, radio light is normal, unit probably has bluetooth module, that is why it is on.

You tested both outputs? (L/R)? What electrodes? I recommend just sticky pads to ensure that it works normally and get a feel of the sensation. Try leaving MA somewhere at middle and try increasing the volumes. I built several of these and there was never unit that started up fine and did not work, only thing that could be there is that solder for the 3.5mm jack is not good, but very improbable that both l and r channels are affected.
Also if you hear the unit, that is probably transformers, they produce sound, so that means unit is working fine, and only thing between transformers and cable are those 3.5mm jacks.