[Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Edgeandgo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Post by Edgeandgo »

edger477 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:18 pm
Script is aligned with PMV version, but it is mostly synced to music. If you find it too "hard" (full strokes a lot of the time), try taking the funscript from the set of funscripts I did for my estim version, I shortened and changed a lot of the stroking because for estim it also was so fast and strokes so long that you loose the fidelity.
Thanks for your reply and also for posting the ffmpeg prompt to shorten the video, worked like a charm and the funscript now looks to be in sync! Appreciate it!
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Post by Tia Blaze »

sublimateme wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:03 pm I may be giving an unpopular opinion, but I didn't like the Rhythms of Desire.
This doesn't have to be an unpopular opinion, everyone has their own preferences and tastes.
I'm not offended that you don't like it. 😉
Especially when it's said with respect like you did. 👍🏾
sublimateme wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:03 pm I appreciate Tia Blaze's work, but I found it too superficial. I didn't feel any depth in either the music or the presentation of the material.
On the other hand, I must say that I am slightly perplexed to see the reasons.

Yes, I made the choice not to take the viewer by the hand, and to leave room to make your own interpretations.
However, I left a lot of elements and details to assemble the things together and recreate a story, I have my own, the viewer can see the same as mine or a different one, and see a different one by replaying it, because it seems to me impossible for a viewer to see all the details in his/her first viewing.

There are more or less hidden messages during the video, (some are obvious, to me at least).
The choice of scenes, colors, music (and mix), sounds, transitions, etc... were not done randomly and have meaning.

But I'm sure that you are not the only one because I have hardly seen any posts or messages talking about the meaning(s) and message(s) contained in the video.
Was I too subtle? Maybe..
Should I then explain my point of view, my interpretations and give the details and meaning of certain elements?
I think that this would unfortunately go against what I was trying to do.
This type of message(s) has more impact when the viewer discovers it by themselves.
I know that some people have seen something more than just a cock hero, having talked about it with them privately or on Discord, and that's enough for me.
But if you've decided to just see it as a basic cock hero without any meaning, that's also a possibility.
My interpretations should not have more value than anyone else's now that the video is out, so it's ok.
sublimateme wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:03 pm I don't understand the reasons for the hype around it, but I'm genuinely happy for those who liked it. Respectfully.
Thank you, for sharing your opinion with respect and for being happy for others :love:
PetitGreg wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:34 pm Rights clearance ?
Sure Greg!
But please, call me Tïa. 😜
froog wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:50 am Well, copyright aside, I think it's reasonable to pay a little extra for physical products, and they are soo pretty! :-D
I know, right?! 🤩
They are really pretty, but slightly expensive tho :-(
Thanks froog :lol:

Just in case, I'll say it once again, I do not promote it and am not paid for it.
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL