Tease and Denial 2024

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I wish

Re: Tease and Denial 2024

Post by Sceenar »

So, I finally decided to give it another shot… :-D

I will go for the rest of April without touching.
After that I‘m gonna do one tease every weekend through May and June.
Also no touching outside of the teases, coinflip decides if the tease will be from the denial pool or not.

On June 30, I‘ll get one last regular orgasm for this year.
As punishment for the many slip ups and for all the times I orgasmed outside of my initial challenge, I plan to go the second half of the year entirely without cumming.

I will also wear a chastity cage at night to prevent wet dreams, or at least reduce the pleasure I get from them.

Have yet to decide how the 6 months of denial will look like though.
Teasing my brains out and really feeling my blue balls sounds tempting but also very risky.
Going the whole distance without touching might get a bit boring. Maybe only anal stimulation?
I‘m not sure yet…
Last orgasm: April 16, 2024
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Tease and Denial 2024

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Sceenar wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:27 pm So, I finally decided to give it another shot… :-D

I will go for the rest of April without touching.
After that I‘m gonna do one tease every weekend through May and June.
Also no touching outside of the teases, coinflip decides if the tease will be from the denial pool or not.

On June 30, I‘ll get one last regular orgasm for this year.
As punishment for the many slip ups and for all the times I orgasmed outside of my initial challenge, I plan to go the second half of the year entirely without cumming.

I will also wear a chastity cage at night to prevent wet dreams, or at least reduce the pleasure I get from them.

Have yet to decide how the 6 months of denial will look like though.
Teasing my brains out and really feeling my blue balls sounds tempting but also very risky.
Going the whole distance without touching might get a bit boring. Maybe only anal stimulation?
I‘m not sure yet…
Rather than spending all that time in complete denial with no touching, have a look (if you haven't already) at O Control - No Twitch Training and maybe others in the series too (Ms Julie's teases), along with the Stroke Training Series by millie86. I actually started with this series, using the 'No Twitching' tease to supplement my understanding and training.

Practicing this "no twitching" has really kind changed my life. I was never able to manage a true ruined orgasm before (getting right to the very edge and leaking just a few drops of cum with no contractions), although I did have it happen spontaneously sometimes so I knew it was possible . Practicing this no twitching technique for several months (for me it was like 6 to 12 months) really kind of changed my life, and I actually learned to get a true ruin intentionally, and now have far better control. I can still only manage a true ruin when I start from "cold", and before any edging though. Once I start edging, or if I've been stroking for more than about 5 minutes, usually if I go over by accident, I go over and cum a normal amount, with the usual contractions, but I stop touching and abandon it.

On a few occasions though I've also managed to achieve the "Controlled Release" that is the objective of millie86's Stroke Training series, which is going over the edge and "cumming" but keeping myself almost totally relaxed so all the cum just flows out with no contractions, or only one or two very minor ones. It's also a completely different experience. You cum, but it still feels "ruined". I have not had an actual full, enjoyable orgasm since Nov 17, 2023. Since then I've had only ruins, and one of these controlled releases (on March 3rd).

My point here is really that achieving complete control of your cock and your orgasms requires practice. Not touching at all just leaves me far more likely to have an accident when I do start touching again, but with consistent practice I've now learned to do entire teases, or stroking and edging sessions with virtually no contractions, keeping that PC muscle relaxed all the time. This is also a very different form of frustration, trying to stay in control while being so horny, but it's freaking awesome too!

Food for thought,

PG