[RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play. UPDATE: Popstim Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play. UPDATE: Popstim Edition

Post by darthjj »

emiumfinal wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:35 am Thanks - without looking I think I have the parallel resisters on my box, but i has been a while since I built it so maybe not. I'll try it again in Audacity and see if I can pin down the shifts.
I had a chance to test it later, and it seems like all the lower frequency sections are played at a lower volume, so it wasn't that. To me it felt like it was some parts of the 1000Hz sections that was the strongest, and if I set the global volume to make them intense but not painful then other sections became barely noticeable. Perhaps applying a normalization filter in Audacity could even out the highs and lows?
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I think the reality is that the Electrastim Axis that the file was intended for has a larger span of volume changes needed in relation to the intensity, likely if the sections were to be evened out(raise the levels of the earlier sections and essentially reduce the volume ramp progression) it would feel like how you expect for a Stereostim. I thought the stim felt fine on my end with a Stereostim, but I also have electrodes that allow me to take a large difference in intensity level without getting painful as other electrodes, especially TENS pads which have the least amount of 'intensity gain' in my experience before feeling spikey/stingy and I started at a fairly low level at the beginning.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Interesting hearing how all the different setups can effect the feel of the file. I hadn't even considered electrodes but of course that would also make a difference :rolleyes: For reference, I use an Electrastim Prestige Cock Ring for the A channel, an Estim Systems Moaner on the B Channel (just the top part wired up), and 6mm CR with an insulated loop from Joanne's Estim Emporium for Common on balls, then one of the Estim Systems triphase cables to wire it all up. Oh, also Estim Systems Electrogel on everything (love this stuff). The Prestige ring and Moaner are both quite chunky pieces of metal, so I imagine it makes for a smoother, more spread sensation than using something smaller/thinner would.

It would be great to be able to make individual files to suit everyone and every setup, but given my Axis is the only thing I have to test with, it's not really realistic. The best I could offer would be a file with no ramps whatsoever, but that would sort of negate the original idea of having more intense, ramped up estim to sync up with the popper effect. I'd also have no way to test it, since again, I have no DIY box.

It sounds like most of you are pretty experienced with estim and editing them though, so hopefully if it's not quite right for you, you can tweak them to fit your preferences and setups a little better.

Do shout if there is anything I can do to help though.
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Yuuteru »

Hello Milovana!

I really enjoy this one but I personally dislike hosts in FH, so I've created a NO-HOST (no chit-chat) version for myself and thought I'd share it here.
At the same time I've also fixed audio tracks not corresponding to their titles, and added chapters to make skipping around easier.

Link: https://pixeldrain.com/u/BhwvGAH1
Feel free to re-upload as I may not keep it up on pixeldrain forever!

At first I tried simply using ffmpeg to cut out the parts I didn't want and fix the audio without re-encoding, it worked but there were some issues with round transition due to how ffmpeg does merging. Not much I could do to fix that.
So Instead I plopped the whole video in Davinci Resolve and re-encoded it with a barely higher bit-rate (16-17k vs 10-12k) than original to avoid quality loss, resulting in a slightly larger file despite being shorter.

Hope you find it useful!