[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

New Nick
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Post by New Nick »

Hello All

I had to redownload the Fury AI software however now i cant be able to run it because it misses paths to folders linked to Miss Blue. Have tried everything ... deleting, unzipping again, restarting again , ... but it doesnt work

I deleted all and restarted with downloading and unzipping the Fury AI patch 59 version ... but it doesnt work ..

AM i doing something wrong or do others have a similar experience ?

thanks
New Nick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by New Nick »

Hello

I still can t see to find a solution to make it work , although it worked perfectly a couple of days ago when i first installed it ..
Does someone have a link to a workable version or all the files related to Miss Blue ? She seems to be the reason why it currently doesnt work

Thank you !
New Nick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by New Nick »

When people say you have to extract new personalities in the main folder of the Tease AI, do i then understand correctly that this file is being extracted in the same folder as the following files and folders

- Audio (folder)
- Chatlogs
- Errorlogs
Images
Scripts
System
Video
Axinterop ....
Interop....
Metro.pdb
Tease AI
Tease AI exe
Tease AI.ppbg

Or does the file need to be extracted in the "scripts folder" or somewhere else ?

Thank you for anyones help
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi!
I'll try to stick with smaller answers and see how far I get with all that.
New Nick wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:37 pm it misses paths to folders linked to Miss Blue.
I don't understand, I can only guess, ...
Fury doesn't contain Miss Blue, so you have download and install both, one after the other.

Fury AI patch 59 version ... but it doesnt work ..
A general hint:
Please describe what didn't work, ... i.e. what happened when you did what exactly, ... any error-messages?
What you saw on your screen and so on.

New Nick wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:47 pm When people say you have to extract new personalities in the main folder of the Tease AI, do i then understand correctly that this file is being extracted in the same folder as the following files and folders

Ok, ... let's do this step by step, for this I install on my harddisk with the letter 'D:', so when you install elsewhere, then this might be differ.

Needed/Used software (here/now and later on for other questions of yours):
7-Zip
Notepad++

Go to your trusted download resources on the INet, download and install those, then continue here.

Now I go to D: and create a new folder, ... let's call it 'MyTeaseAIs'
I go to the Fury thread and download from the first link (Right here: Updated 3-5-2020) there the file 'Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020.zip'.
I copy it into 'MyTeaseAIs', path so far:
D:\MyTeaseAIs\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020.zip

Rightclick on it and choose 7-Zip -> 'unzip to "Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\"'
Now our base folder - that one which contains the .exe file is what we call the base folder - is this:
D:\MyTeaseAIs\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\
And the exe is this:
D:\MyTeaseAIs\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\Tease AI.exe

In our base folder you'll see folders such as 'Audio', 'Images' and 'Scripts' ... and a few more.

Now I go to the forum and download Miss Blue from this thread:
[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]
viewtopic.php?t=20069

I copy the file into our base folder, so the path is:
D:\MyTeaseAIs\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\MissBlue_3.7.rar

You can skip this step, but I did it myself just to check:
I create a new folder in our base folder, I will delete it soon, it doesn't matter where THIS new folder is, I copy MissBlue_3.7.rar in it, rightclick it and choose '7-Zip -> extract here'.
I see again the folders 'Audio', 'Images' and 'Scripts' as mentioned above has created, now I know that 'extract here' is the correct option, I delete that new folder and go back to our main folder.

Again I rightclick MissBlue_3.7.rar and choose '7-Zip -> extract here'.
Now go into the 'Scripts' folder, you'll see 'Fury', 'MissBlue' and 'Wicked Tease'.
---> These are the installed personalities you just have installed, and these are the ones you can choose from in Tease Ai.

And now I'll take a break, maybe later, greetings,
Markus
New Nick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by New Nick »

Hello

Thank you
I unzipped the file in another location and now it works again ... really strange

I did try to unzip the miss blue file and also tried once the house of tease file in that folder but when running them it has a lot of issues and false paths.

So that still does not work which is strange.

When i unzip a new personality it just creates a new folder in that main folder named '"miss blue" or "house of tease" with all subfolders in there, but it does not work well; The scripts dont go in the main script folder

ANyway, i am glad it works again the initial one

WIll work from there and upload manually scripts to it from the other teases
can i indeed just copy paste scripts from one folder to another ?

Or should i watch out to not have 2 copy's of for instance CBTballs and CBTballsfirst ?
Walt0123456789
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Walt0123456789 »

Hello, I am trying to reinstall Tease AI. I had it once before and had no issues getting it up and running. Now there seems to be an issue though. I download the base Tease AI package and unzip it, but when trying to run the application no window pops up. There is just a loading bubble for a few seconds and then it disappears. I feel like it is something simple I am missing, but am out of ideas of how to get the application to work. If anyone has an idea or has run into this before your help would be greatly appreciated!