Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by markus »

New Nick wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:02 pm what are the differences with the following teasing softwares ?
- guideme
- tease AI
- Tai Awakening
- Fury AI
GuideMe is something completely different, it's the closest to WebTeases as you know them from Milovana.
Basically, with the help of the tease-downloader you can play WebTeases Offline with GuideMe, but it's also possible to write Teases manually for GuideMe.
[GuideMe] Tease Downloader with EOS Support
viewtopic.php?t=24101

Fury is just the name of a Patch for Tease AI (the original), so it's just a little update.
Awakening is a completely new written Software, it's a successor/replacement for the original Tai.
It's downward compatible (well, except to Fury, but that's a different story) to the original Tai, ... so Awakening can (nearly) all what the original can but also much more.

GuideMe and all the Tease AI's have a different concept, TAI's do simulate a chat-situation (you have to type something in the chat to 'do' something), while GuideMe looks more like a Homepage (here you mostly have buttons to click on to 'do' something).

And if i download the software , and then 1 personality ...
What is then the easiest way to get started ? SHould i upload all kinds of images and stuff to make it work in different folders and so on ?
Again, the Masturbatrix PDF is a good start.
I would fill all categories, like videos and pictures for i.e. 'Femdom', 'Softcore' and so on, BUT you can start with not much of those, so just a few videos and pictures of each kind to get started.
Once you are addicted ;-) ... you can later on fill those up more and more over the time.

Awakening don't need to be installed in a 'traditional' way, everything happens inside the folder of Awakening, ... that means you can have as much Awakening folders as you want, that also means if you unsure when you make changes, you always can simply copy & paste the Awakening folder to have a backup.

I will get the hang of this :-)
We all did, getting started feels a bit clumsy, but if you take your time and don't give up with the smallest problem right away, you will come to the point where all will be crystal clear and totally easy. :-)

However some guidance would be awesome too
One hint I gave often:
When you start, don't expect to play right away (don't start in a horny state), some people make the mistake and start with a raging hard-on and all they want in that situation is to get started, no patience left.
Instead, be releaxed, grab a cup of coffee and do all the setup and first steps that way.

Best greetings,
Markus
New Nick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by New Nick »

HI Everyone

Ok , i might have a bunch of questions about TEASE AI, however i can assure you that i have read the 6 chapters from 1885 which gave full explanation on how to get started ...

And i can say ... I am completely into this software as this is exactly what i desire as a submissive.

I have created lots of teases in the past, and have tried a lot of software to get some sense of real tease and denial experience, however now i realise the potential of this software and it is RIDICULOUSLY good. I really am going to use this and probably add a lot of content for the community as i have read well how commands and lists and modules and so on work.

Hopefully there are a lot of people still active in this community because i must admit i have tons of questions which go a bit deeper than the 6 chapters that 1885 explained in detail. I would love to get some practical answers on them however i do admit there are a lot of questions so i dont expect anyone to answer them all. (if an answer is already given in the past, then feel free to tell me and ill look it up). I will also number my questions so its easier to answer the ones you do want to invest time in:

Questions:
1: Is Fury AI the latest version (which is version patch 59.00 if i am not mistaken) ? (Or is there a later version to download?)
2: What makes a difference in terms of system / operations / logic when you compare for instance Fury versus miss blue versus house of tease (Is it all the same basic set up or is there a different way it works)
3: Would it be easy to just combine scripts and modules from different teases just like the 3 i just mentioned above ? Or would that totally get mixed up with some system modules that work differently ?
4: Can someone tell me the main differences between the most known teases in how they work ? Which tease has to offer what kind of specialty approach ? (Is fury for instance focused on 1 domme with 2 friends, whereas house of tease might be focused around x amount of head mistresses and is miss blue completely stand alone ? )
5 : What is Glitter ? i Dont understand that kind of file and how it works
6 : when going to the software and going into modding and then playlists it gives the error "cant reach this page in the box window under "show playlist script" (is that normal and how to fix?)
7 : Where in the folder of the app can i find starter scripts and end scripts ? I guess it will be in the folder "Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020 --> scripts --> Fury --> ... but then ? (is it in commands, system, custom, interrupt, ... )
8: If i would to upload a second personality in my tease AI map, then i have heard you justs need to extract the file in the initial folder. Does that mean that i just need to literally unzip the file after dropping it in to Tease AI 3.5.2020 Fury map (where there are various folders and files already from Fury itself ? Or do i need to unzip it one of those specific folders or a new one ... or have them allocated to every subfile manually. Seems like a stupid question but just want to make sure i dont unzip a file in a folder where the exe. and the other main folders are visible, if i am not supposed to
9 : Where can i find the "end scripts" (in which folder) when looking at Fury Folder ?
10 : I am having a lot of issues with the "note files containing online URL blog image files " . somehow all of them seem to give an error (even after i tried out 3 that worked and added that to one URL file , to test if workable links worked or not (they do not). Is URL broken somehow or am i doing somethign wrong ? When i try to create an URL file it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" . Is it because tumblr is broken and that site doesnt work ? it also fail to load URL files ... so i am kind of stuck
11: IS there any content (scripts, start, end, modules, tagged pictures linked to any of the following fetishes "sissy, pegging, verbal humiliation, cuckolding". I would love to see if it exists and where to find it ...
12: Is there a possibility to tell Fury AI at the beginning that i only have 15 minutes to play ? (or is that just changing the setting to max 15 minutes of play ?
13: Do Video's actually play in the box ?
14: I heard something about getting Tasks by the domme after you done a tease or even asking one myself . Does this happen automatically at the end of a tease ? (i tried asking one in chat however it could not retieve one and when going int the file "tasks" it indeed is empty. I heard it consists in 7 different parts always interchanging which makes it very interesting ... however how can i find a way to get this to happen ? I got a lot of error codes ...
15: How does the chancce of cum exactly pan out in percentages. Does sometimes allow an orgasm equal 50% of the time , where rarely means 25% ?
16: Is it easier to add words and sentances to the keyword lists in notepad in the folder itself , or via the software app?

Please PM me , should you have other intriguing ideas or scripts you want to share or something like it.

PS ; i know its way to many questions, so sorry about that
Lets just say i am hooked already

Thank you all a lot !

New Nick
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

I think I have time for a few, ... please post in new post if some questions are obsolete because you maybe found out on your own or such, in a new post because if you just edit the above post would be easy to miss.

New Nick wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:51 pm 1: Is Fury AI the latest version (which is version patch 59.00 if i am not mistaken) ? (Or is there a later version to download?)
Yes, that's the latest of the original Tease Ai.
2: What makes a difference in terms of system / operations / logic when you compare for instance Fury versus miss blue versus house of tease (Is it all the same basic set up or is there a different way it works)

3: Would it be easy to just combine scripts and modules from different teases just like the 3 i just mentioned above ? Or would that totally get mixed up with some system modules that work differently ?

4: Can someone tell me the main differences between the most known teases in how they work ? Which tease has to offer what kind of specialty approach ? (Is fury for instance focused on 1 domme with 2 friends, whereas house of tease might be focused around x amount of head mistresses and is miss blue completely stand alone ? )
Fury is more of a story, it's starts at a point described, then the story develops over the time, the contacts as well as the domme are very specific characters.

Miss Blue is more of a kinky chat partner.
And House Of Tease is more of a slot machine to draw the teasing modules from.

Fury comes with a little crazy very own system, not for beginners to edit that.
Miss Blue And House Of Tease, as well as the Alice project have their 'system' basically in the start- and link-scripts defined.
For those you can mix the content of their module folders easyly, those 'modules' are just randomly picked scripts.

Except for Fury, Contacts are 'just' friends of the domme, nothing special about them.

5 : What is Glitter ? i Dont understand that kind of file and how it works
A simultaneously extra/second chat which has to be switched on by the user (as a scripter you never know if the user actually uses it or not).
I see it as obsolete, I don't see any additional value of it, that's why it is not (and will never be) included in Awakening.

Alright, ... time for a snack for me, see ya! :-)