[RELEASE] Dreamscape 7: Pure Love

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Dreamscape 7: Pure Love

Post by ferdinand21 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:46 pm Girls gone wild audio on Reddit (maybe?) That's my only guess
Nope. It's actually all pure AI. ... Hope I didn't ruin it with that information tho :-D If so I'd rather delete this post lol
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Knowing that didn't ruin it for me, but rather made me want to know where to go to do the same thing to get voices this good to use myself.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Electro wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:53 am Knowing that didn't ruin it for me, but rather made me want to know where to go to do the same thing to get voices this good to use myself.
I'm with Electro on this for sure!!!

Dammm, if AI can be that convincing - that opens LOTS of ideas and opportunities for added effect/eroticism to CH vids.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Electro wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:53 am Knowing that didn't ruin it for me, but rather made me want to know where to go to do the same thing to get voices this good to use myself.
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:29 pm I'm with Electro on this for sure!!!

Dammm, if AI can be that convincing - that opens LOTS of ideas and opportunities for added effect/eroticism to CH vids.
it's made with elevenlabs

it's the best sounding ai voice atm imo. the most real and believable. But it gives quite random results and is a looot of trial and error and with that it's also quite expensive and timeconsuming. you have to try a lot of takes and only some of them are what you want. you have to know what exactly you're after and be really motivated and patient. it gets better slowly and there are some tips and tricks you need to know, but still takes a lot of effort. you also need to have a good source voice you give it for training.

but seems like it's doable already and it's possible to create great results, judging by your comments :) i definitely thought it's good enough so i took the risk and explored this. I'll definitely try to use it the next time too
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

That's good to know that it's a voice that 'takes a source training' because that means if I decide to go through with using it, I won't end up with a voice that matches what you used, but rather what I helped it turn into. Thanks for the details, it helps us make better content.
edgeinghero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgeinghero »

Many Thanks ferdinand
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

Hey everybody,

I went through and updated the funscript to include the on screen action at the end. I played through with MFP connected to restim and VLC rendering to my big screen TV and all worked great with my setup after adjusting the delay.

Updated script link: https://mega.nz/file/EGhm2YiS#uBANIUaXh ... MwxpmxBb3U