The Curse of the Succubus

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
candicorn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

The Curse of the Succubus

Post by candicorn »

The Curse of the Succubus by Ramonajoi

I was enjoying this tease a lot and then came across a bug that prevented me from progressing. I'm curious if anyone else encountered this bug or found a way to avoid it. I restarted the tease and ran right back into the same bug where I could not progress. At the very least, I figured I'd make a post in case anyone else runs into the same issue!

Description of bug:
Spoiler: show
In the "distant forest" after taking the portal I kept exploring to try to find out how to progress. In the scene with the text "Don't give me that lustful look, it's embarrassing." I click "East" (the only option) to move forward, but it reloads the same page I'm already on. It seems to be an endless loop.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Curse of the Succubus

Post by Thamrill »

candicorn wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:57 am The Curse of the Succubus by Ramonajoi

I was enjoying this tease a lot and then came across a bug that prevented me from progressing. I'm curious if anyone else encountered this bug or found a way to avoid it. I restarted the tease and ran right back into the same bug where I could not progress. At the very least, I figured I'd make a post in case anyone else runs into the same issue!

Description of bug:
Spoiler: show
In the "distant forest" after taking the portal I kept exploring to try to find out how to progress. In the scene with the text "Don't give me that lustful look, it's embarrassing." I click "East" (the only option) to move forward, but it reloads the same page I'm already on. It seems to be an endless loop.
Hi, yes, taking a look at the script, the author mistakenly put the same page (1forest-1-7-9-1-11) as a target (rather than 1forest-1-7-9-1-12, I guess).

As the author hasn't been around since chrismas last year I took the liberty of making a private quickfix tease here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 3fac867b6a

It might contain other bugs, as I just fixed the one you pointed out

candicorn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: The Curse of the Succubus

Post by candicorn »

Thamrill wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:10 am As the author hasn't been around since chrismas last year I took the liberty of making a private quickfix tease here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 3fac867b6a

It might contain other bugs, as I just fixed the one you pointed out
Cool, thanks for making a quick fix! I'm sure if there are more bugs I'll find them soon enough :)