Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by korashar »

Helequin wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:17 am
korashar wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:26 pm@Helequin, I've been trying to create something for you, but I'm kinda in a creators block regarding your rules. If there is anything extra you would like, feel free to tell me.
Spoiler: show
So first of all no worries! I’ve honestly been a bit (okay maybe a lot) out of sorts with the game recently as well, so I’ve also been making sets very slowly, feel like I’m low on good ideas for sets and my rules are just very open to whatever right now.

I may try to give my rules an update soon, but not sure what I would change yet. Right now they allow the girls to make up new rules and modes, so mechanically anything goes (which I realize isn’t helpful when low on ideas :lol:).

As for something not in my rules that might inspire an idea? I’ll throw out a few and if one works for you great. And if not, there’s absolutely no pressure on when or if you get that set made at all. :)

-Last couple months I have been at times avoiding content with girls of a certain look as sort of a vacation from my usual preferences. But I really, really can’t deny how damn hot that general look usually is for me. In general that look is Southern European to Middle Eastern type, full or large natural breasts, long darker hair (auburn to black) and it tends to just get to me every time (for example Anissa Kate).

-I’m open to the idea of the girls wanting me to somehow train some skill or task over time to get better at it. Or them just completely redoing my rules to tell me how they want me to play the game :lol:

-I sometimes miss seeing more of some of the women who were at one time or another very prominent and popular around here but aren’t as much any more (Caprice, Mia Malkova, Lexi Belle). Or it can always be fun to have girls from my favourite/featured list who are Legends or Always Turns me on vying to become proper favourites.
Thanks for taking the time to reply! It actually helps me more when rules are open and the girls can create things at will. I think I just failed to grasp this from your rules. My fault, totally. Good to know! The last few names gave me some ideas...

To be fair, I re-read your rules and I couldn't find a reason to why I'm having a hard time thinking of something, other than the fact that I'm lacking real time, and it's easier to play with what I'm too used. I have another subject I would like to ask about, but I'll send that in private.

Currently finishing a set for Ecik. It is a march special set so get ready. I'll try to post it today or tomorrow!

TO-DO List:
- Create Ecik a march special set (95%)
- Create Helequin a set
- Create Drool a set
- Create Noah a set
- Finish Noah's set for me
- Update my rules
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
2O23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by 2O23 »

benbron wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:06 pm Set for 2O23
Thanks, I'm impressed on how you're such a fast short-story writer. Definitely I'm better at playing sets than writing them.
My favorite
My rules for Help me cum game
I prefer girls to tell me what to do. Otherwise, for each girl I spend half a minute on stroking with 1 rule:
naked pussy 20 BPM
naked tits & pussy 30 BPM
clothed girl 120 BPM
naked tits 160 BPM
nudity & clothes 180 BPM
covering/hiding nudity, nude back 200 BPM

Additional rules:
favorite adds 30 BPM
teacher adds 20 BPM
video goon
:no: I will never stroke for guys.
😈 pussy>tits, solo, lesbian

Wise girls started to teach me how to perform well, so next sets can be a continuation of those lessons.

Homework assignments:
✅ from Miss Azul: every time you edge, you slap your balls once! done
I'm waiting for new. :innocent:
HMC sets for me and created by me
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

benbron wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:16 am
@benbron: pre-feedback and apology
Starting with Ariel and her fleshlight blowjob was a perfect start.
I was all pent up and ready to goon my brain out for her, when I hit a technical difficulty. It turned out I have problems to play the pmvhaven clips. First I thought my connection was too slow. So I downloaded the first one. Still laggy. Then I used the latest codecs. Still the same. Finally I realized that my poor old PC is just to slow for this fancy new hires stuff.
What I will do now is downloading all pmvhaven clips and resizing them to glorious 720 format.
Then I will try again.
I tried not to see to much of the clips and the story, but what I saw looked all extremely promising. :-D

PS: I was so in the mood at my first try that I couldn't stop and improvised my own gooning sesson including happy ending. :unsure: Since I want to be in the right mood again (and I'm also somewhat busy at the moment), it may take a while until I come back on Ariel. :innocent:
Thanks and sorry.
- Drool
My rules:
I like gooning to hardcore PMVs.
Anal, latex, oil, asians... are some of my core fixations.
Transgirls and femboys are also welcome.

So... a perfect set would have lots of videos... with a few pictures for the story, which can be pretty basic.
(If you want to drop the imaginary host completely: also okay.)

Technical note:
I have issues playing clips from pmvhaven. So please use spankbang or others. Thanks.

Ideal session length: ~2 hours.
(3 hours are a real challenge, 4 hours a physical limit. :unsure: )

I will goon for every clip and do 20 strokes or an edge for each picture.
But custom rules and all sorts of creativity are highly appreciated.

Toys: clover nipple clamps with connecting chain, fleshlight, clothespegs.
Default toy use: I will wear the clamps for every second clip, starting with clip 2.

Some remarks about the toys:
Nipple clamps:
- Pulling at the clamps while edging makes it hard to control the edges.
- Ripping the clamps off is hurtful but also a turn-on.
- Letting the clamps bite down for a longer time (1 hr+) makes the above even more hurtful.
Fleshlight:
- The top end can be opened, which greatly reduces suction and friction and turns the fleshlight into a cock sleeve. Normally I use it like this.
- With closed end it's really hard to impossible to not edge and cum when stroking to beats or at certain speeds.
Ending: Denial, ruin, multiple ruin, full, cei...

Favourites:
It always feels good to see old friends again.
Ariel Rebel
Bridgette B

benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by benbron »

Drool wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:50 pm
benbron wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:16 am
@benbron: pre-feedback and apology
Starting with Ariel and her fleshlight blowjob was a perfect start.
I was all pent up and ready to goon my brain out for her, when I hit a technical difficulty. It turned out I have problems to play the pmvhaven clips. First I thought my connection was too slow. So I downloaded the first one. Still laggy. Then I used the latest codecs. Still the same. Finally I realized that my poor old PC is just to slow for this fancy new hires stuff.
What I will do now is downloading all pmvhaven clips and resizing them to glorious 720 format.
Then I will try again.
I tried not to see to much of the clips and the story, but what I saw looked all extremely promising. :-D

PS: I was so in the mood at my first try that I couldn't stop and improvised my own gooning sesson including happy ending. :unsure: Since I want to be in the right mood again (and I'm also somewhat busy at the moment), it may take a while until I come back on Ariel. :innocent:
Thanks and sorry.
- Drool
My rules:
I like gooning to hardcore PMVs.
Anal, latex, oil, asians... are some of my core fixations.
Transgirls and femboys are also welcome.

So... a perfect set would have lots of videos... with a few pictures for the story, which can be pretty basic.
(If you want to drop the imaginary host completely: also okay.)

Technical note:
I have issues playing clips from pmvhaven. So please use spankbang or others. Thanks.

Ideal session length: ~2 hours.
(3 hours are a real challenge, 4 hours a physical limit. :unsure: )

I will goon for every clip and do 20 strokes or an edge for each picture.
But custom rules and all sorts of creativity are highly appreciated.

Toys: clover nipple clamps with connecting chain, fleshlight, clothespegs.
Default toy use: I will wear the clamps for every second clip, starting with clip 2.

Some remarks about the toys:
Nipple clamps:
- Pulling at the clamps while edging makes it hard to control the edges.
- Ripping the clamps off is hurtful but also a turn-on.
- Letting the clamps bite down for a longer time (1 hr+) makes the above even more hurtful.
Fleshlight:
- The top end can be opened, which greatly reduces suction and friction and turns the fleshlight into a cock sleeve. Normally I use it like this.
- With closed end it's really hard to impossible to not edge and cum when stroking to beats or at certain speeds.
Ending: Denial, ruin, multiple ruin, full, cei...

Favourites:
It always feels good to see old friends again.
Ariel Rebel
Bridgette B

Fb on fb
Damn, that's unfortunate! :-( Hopefully you can get the videos to play. Send me a DM if you would prefer me to look up alternative sources/videos!

I'm happy the beginning was to your liking. Hope you enjoy the whole set soon enough. Wouldn't want to keep Ariel waiting, right? ;-)
Creator of Denials & Orgasms 1 & 2
Co-creator of Decks of Denial
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

korashar wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:45 pm
fb on an amazing set

wow, what can I say: nothing short of amazing once again. I love your story telling, the characters, the tasks, the creativity. Simply brilliant.

Now in order to get in the mood I skipped back and had a look at that set this is built on - and what a ride that was. I must say Kelsey is really growing on me, amazing figure. This picture here had me in desperation mode immediately. I was thinking of spraying everything on her body here..actually dripping - yeah I was in that state already :lol:
Her pussy had me edging like mad, wow. Then "the girls", suddenly I remembered the caged ruin and how strict Vanessa was. damn. scissoring - I will need a rule there, need to think of something creative.

What a first day

Day 2

A new face! Kama, I must say, right my type. But you knew that. Loved the opening cucking scene. And how you tease while being locked up is exactly what I'm, looking for. So hot, never dull due to the variety. Perfect.

Then Agatha: man I'm really weak for her, love her playful character - and her body is right my type. And what an outstanding job you dit with the censoring. This was especially awesome.
again: so creative and fun. loved it

Evening: That Sydney part. Good lord that was amazing. Love how you do her character and my goodness, the dialog in this part was brilliant. I was a subby and leaky mess. I love being locked for her, I was begging to be locked, which was amazing. And the tasks you had in store instead were just amazing as usual. That sex scene was endless - and amazing.
That edge with my eyes closed, was so powerful.

Day 3

sad and excited at the same time that this was the end. Then one of the best entrances I have experienced here.
LANA. Wow. I mean that scene, the dialog, the story. Amazing. I was an absolute mess. I'm instantly going to elevate her to my top favorites after this.

But now the decision: Oh my, I loved this. I was thinking so hard about this (despite the lack of blood in my brain lol). I was scared what would happen if I failed. I know I can't do it if I cum fully, so I said "no" (allthough she *really* had me in the mood. The full orgasm was so powerful, I was shaking. And her soft words actually encouraged me to taste at least, that's all I could do. But I hope that's enough to see her again :lol:

PS: I was the other option. And OMG, was I lucky to escape that video, that would have killed me (though the idea did turn me on :lol:)

PPS: I bet I forgot something: the tasks in between kept me very busy, that was cool. And I must admit: I had to cheat with the edges sometimes, I just couldn't take it at times and didn't want to ruin it ...literally :lol:

PPPS: need to comment on your fb, too! :-D

Amazing experience as expect, the detail and effort. Thank you so much :love:
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 14/APR/2024
Last ruin: 5/APR/2024
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Ecik17 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:04 pm
#Ecik17set
#WBkorashar

Before set
Long set, meant to be played as one long ass set, but has checkpoints for you to take breaks or divide in days, may use all toys. Around 400+ pictures. Again month special, sorry for being late!

THE SET
Hey there nerd! d20 for us? What are you? A D&D player? Let's play a bit then, what do you think? Don't worry. I'll teach you.

Oh, have you rolled a dice for me already? I never said you could! If you did, punch your balls one hard time. Now, back to our game. Do you know what an AC is? In D&D is called Armor Class. We can give it and edgy name like Arousal Class or something, whatever. Each Girl will have her AC. You goal is to roll a d20, add any modifier to the number rolled and compare with the AC. If it's equal or higher, it's a hit! Lower it's a miss! Get it?

Well if you already knew that because you are a nerd slut like me just hit yourself again on the balls because I lost my time explaining. Now our rules. I'm swapping your march special d20 for these ones. Usually when you hit you may stroke, but each girl will have a rule for hit (you hit) or miss (you miss). If you roll 20 it's a hit no matter her AC, and you can also edge on top of any rule! Buuut, if you miss (lower number) you get hit yourself, and each girl will have her way to "attack" you, like me *She punches you in the balls*. Okay? Things will evolve along the way...

And to start I'll let your have +1 do your roll (So if you roll 13 in d20, your final number is 13+1=14, you dumb fuck). The next ones will come with a price! Play the girls in order, pet! I'll be watching, as always. Remember to roll once for each pose (picture). Here's a thematic dragon dildo riding warm up! Stroke but don't edge until the last 3 minutes. Video: https://spankbang.com/8gs8s/video/queen+of+dragons+blzm

GIRL 1
Yohanna
AC: 12
Hit: Normal Strokes
Miss: 3 quick ball slaps.

Some classy Hungarian beauty for starter

Well if you already knew that because you are a nerd slut like me just hit yourself again on the balls because I lost my time explaining. Now our rules. I'm swapping your march special d20 for these ones. Usually when you hit you may stroke, but each girl will have a rule for hit (you hit) or miss (you miss). If you roll 20 it's a hit no matter her AC, and you can also edge on top of any rule! Buuut, if you miss (lower number) you get hit yourself, and each girl will have her way to "attack" you, like me *She punches you in the balls*. Okay? Things will evolve a long the way...

She definitely has much more to offer behind those loose clothing...

And soon start to reveal herself...

I like that lingerie...

Can you imagine pulling that panties aside and sticking your lubed cock on that ass? All in? Oh boy....

I would prefer to stick your face there tho...

Ouch....

That smile, I hope she smiling at your failed dice rolls!

Yes Yohanna they are fucking beuatiful those titties...

Oh boy! Ecik! That's her move of the day... Roll twice, take the lower number (You know nerd, this is called disadvantage)

She? She knows you are already dying to cum.

So quickly... Good boy. That's it for her. Just follow her last challenge below!

Yohana challenge: Edge right now wait 30 seconds and watch this entire pmv stroking at 150 bpm. Your goal is to NOT edge until the end. If you manage, you gain +1 to your rolls from now on. Video: https://spankbang.com/6o1fx/video/redhead+bitch+pmv
GIRL 2
Ingrid Leanne
AC: 14
Hit: Normal
Miss: 5 hard slaps on cock head
Special: If you roll a 1 or miss her 5 times you must tie your balls with a shoelace in a way it start hurting just a little bit until the end of the encounter.

The skinny ones are treacherous.

They are so cute, full of life. They don't seem to have much but...

When they start showing....

Oh boy! It gets hard. That pussy reveal... Fuck me! Tripple everything, hit or miss, triple it! The amount of strokes, the speed, the slaps, the strenght... Everytime

Not now... Only when you can see her pussy!

Almost... Damn she's hot!

And cute. How can it be? Oh, pussy! Triple time!

Hmm... Nah, you barely can see it.

Now it's clear!

Still clear

Nope. Lucky boy.

Well! Now she's just showing of on our face. Edge for it Ecik, edge after you do your tripled rules for either hit or miss.

Oh....

What would be? Huh? Tits, pussy, ass or that smile? Where would cum?

All over I guess.

All...

Over....

INGRID Challenge
Actually, not over at all. She deserves another round! Don't triple anything anymore.

I'll stay quiet while you admire her, starting at that loser cock begging to cum.

No, sorry. I can't. That's too alluring. How can you not edge to this? Play the rules, edge and hold for 30 seconds.

Hmmmmm.... The smell of SEX!

So...

Fucking...

Cute... Roll with disadvantage again (2 rolls, take the lower)

And farewell, loser. Multiply the rules by 5 now for this piece of art!
GIRL 3
Bella Rossi
AC: 15
Hit: Stroke at 150 bpm
Miss: You may still stroke normal, but squeeze your balls hard while stroking. Squeeze harder each time you miss.

You are into some milfs, aren't you? Yeah you like the experience... I hope you are experienced enough to keep your pace without edging.

She seems happy with your performance so far....

Will this change?

Huh... Let's see. Enjoy the view, pet.

Actually. This one has some special moves too. Here. 2 edges per minute: https://spankbang.com/mgb0/video/bella+rossi+stripper

It's getting harder, isn't it, honeey?

Yep...Always harder.

Uuuuuuh I like it! So imposing. I think this calls for a kneeling moment. Keep that way until I say so...

Your new default pace is 120. Watch this video while keeling. Edge 1 time per minute. If you manage without pausing or getting up, you may add +1 to your rolls. Video: https://spankbang.com/7njhg/video/lesbi ... rapon+play
THE FIRST BOSS
Amber Stark
AC: 16
Hit: Normal
Miss: +1 cumulative ball slap.

Fringes are so cure and somehow arousing... Ain't it? Nevermind I know you staring at her ass.

Is deserves that attention too...

You may be wondering why Amber is the boss?

Well... Wouldn't you love to obey a woman like that?

True redhead all over?

From pussy to head...

Holy fuck, roll with disadvantage, but if you make it, you may edge.

Again, same rule from the last one.

Repeat boy...

Okay let's give you a trade of... Edge at will, but if you choose to edge, give yourself 5 hard punches....

Yes, piece of shit, I'm the Game Master here. I make the rules! Again, edge for 5 punches?

Just admire her...

But in truth... She's the boss because she's not alone. This couch has seem soooooo many girls... So many things....

Isn't that right?

Now one last roll for Amber. This one will determine what you will do on the next poses....Go!

Luc...So perfect. Dear God.

Oh boy Ecik...

Enough, enough, or we are going crazy here! Next!

CONTINUE
Scarlet Skies
Hit: Stroke head only
Miss: Add one clothespin on your balls or your nipples. It's cumulative. If you run out of clothespins, your must pull one really hard and place it back quickly.

Like I told you, pet. This couch has seem so many things.

And so did...

Those two girls...

You know they are friends?

Like... Really close friends?

Really... Intimate?

Yeah! Look how happy she gets when we talk about that friendship of hers...

Yeah yeah dear you deserve edges too... Wait Ecik...

Wait....

And...

Edge now! No matter the result, just edge!

You know what? You miss...Edge and do the thing you should when missing.

Again honey, the willpower to not to stick your tongue on that pussy is something, I tell you... Holy fuck.

No way....MMhmmm.... My gosh! Com'on you wanna edge for that. I'll let you how many times you want if you put a clothespin on your tongue and let it out until you finish this boss battle. Accept?

One more... One more edge, one more clothespin. Do you want? Well, make your choice, we are heading into the final battle! I mean, the final of stage 1.

CONTINUE
Yeah honey cake I told ya they were friends!

That kind of friends... The ones that are always there to suck your pussy until your legs are trembling and you are sweating like a cheap slut in the summer.... Ooh... yeah, sorry, I have many of those....

Jesus... Where am I? I got lost in the moment and forget to tell you the rules! Well... Both girls, both rules, that's simple! We will take the best of their AC. so. AC 16. Hit: Stroke head only + Stroke entire cock again (Yep, repeat the amount of strokes). Miss: +1 clothespins +1 ball slap, both cumulative. And you may reset your clothespins now, take them off.

See.. They are getting ready...

And despite the look, it's not to sleep.

There are plenty to happens. And that's gonna be your final challenge.

So delicious those two....

Wait wait.. a reveal! Get ready...

Ooooh. Com'on stop teasing us!

Please dears, would you show us those boobs?

Beg Ecik. Twist your nipples, twist the clothespins if any. Make it hurt.

Beg them! Do it again!

Yes...

YEES!

Ooooh Fuck I'm jealous... Aren't you, loser?

Wha.... Dude! Double-Double reveal! What the fuck. Edge for that twice!

And now get ready to watch them having fun. And yep. Keep all your clothespin. I want you stroking at your normal speed, but twice as fast when you see some sucking, fucking or kissing. Okay? And any edge, willingly or not, will cost your 3 ball slaps. Have fun! Start at 8 minutes: https://hqporner.com/hdporn/112702-we_s ... right.html IF the link doesn't work, search for "WE SHOULDN'T BUT IT'S WORTH IT, RIGHT?" on HQPORNER, it's the first video.

Now that you watched it all... I want you to edge twice per picture of their best moments! If you manage to the end without any accidents and no break longer than 20 seconds. You gain +1 to your dice.

BEST OFF

BACK TO MAUD (Checkpoint)
Well, well, well. Fun time, huh? Yeah, those girls are hot but... They are not THE ones that come to your mind when it comes to redhead, huh?

Get ready for session 2! And since I'm a really good redhead. I'll give you a break. Will it be a short rest or a long rest? It doesn't matter, It has a big chance of being painful also. But a break nonetheless. Do you want it?

Accept Maud's break (Allow you to take an actual brake of any amount of time)
Uhh... Loser, you can't handle that much of redheads, huh? Well pet. Take your time, you can continue whenever you like to. Image

When you finish your break, you must come back to part 2, but, before, you will roll your D20 to see what happens! Oh and if you clicked and read this far, well... You are going to roll this no matter if you decide not to take a break or not. The video links are below!

Video 1: https://spankbang.com/6ie6d/video/redhe ... ompilation
Video 2: https://spankbang.com/72ng2/video/bn+ho ... +teens+pmv
Video 3: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... eef051b0e6

CONTINUE
Now, loser, back to the game! You want a +1 to your rolls? Put your buttplug right now! It's magical! You are free to ignore this if you believe your rolls are good enough already....But now things are getting real. I'll let the girls roleplay with you. So, they are the ones talking to you now! Obey every word they say, but, no matter what, don't cum, don't fall for that!
--------

GIRL 4
Jia Lissa
AC: 19
Hit: Normal +30 strokes
Miss: Your rules, but ball slaps instead of strokes.

What do you link, do I look ready for battle, Ecik?

Or should I reveal some more to make my opponent's life harder?

Perhaps it's enough to turn my back....

Haah this is dumb you are not battling me.

You are only battling yourself. You know that. Your self control... How many edges so far?

I mean... I can demand an edge, right? So edge. That seems to be a pretty common tactic...

We force you to edge so it's hard not to the next time...

I know other girls that use other tactics like... Making you stroke your cock 300 extra times now.

Buuh... I think in the end no one cares about this competition. What do WE win after all? Huh...

I know what. The vague pleasure of watching your struggle.

Let's see how are your focus thing... What do you think of my ass?

This ass!

THIS ASS! I hope you are palming right now.

Yeah I know your rules, weirdo.

And I know how we can shit of them too. Like right now, don't even roll, just edge and slap your balls 10 times. Why? Because.

Huh... We'll see each other later.

I'm not happy with a few things. We are not....

So give me a "See you later" edge right now and hold it 10 seconds....

See you later slut!

Oh... Don't roll, you got a 1 right now. Good luck with my last challenge. Keep adoring my, bitch. Bye!

Jia final move: Edge now and try to keep the edge by rubbing your frenulum like it was a pussy for this video: https://spankbang.com/6j57a/video/jia+lissa
GIRL 5
Heid Romanova
Hit: Edge
Miss: Normal strokes, but if your edge, follow your rules for unallowed edges and add 1 extra cumulative punch until Romanova is done with you.

Dear, dear. You are here already?

Are those blue balls hurting? Is that sore cock desperately throbbing for a chance to cum?

Oh, honey, I hope it is. I like man that away, eagger to stick their cock in all our holes. SO eager they become blinded by lust, submissive pets like you and all those others.

But I don't think it's a loser thing, like Maud. I think embracing your place is such a honorable thing to do... It... arouses me too...

I get so horny... Com'on, roll one dice for each of my boobs, take the higher!

See... I'm not mean. I care not of cheating or using different tactics to win this game of yours...

And Maud... Well... I like her. She has too many tattoos, I admit, but I would eat that pussy anyday.... Wouldn't you?

That ass also... Hell... So yeah. I had no problem coming to her aid.

She is, after all, one of us, isn't she? A redhead....

Huh...

Don't roll. You win this round. Consider this a thank you for a month dedicated to us...

The blondies must be dying we came first... I mean, we are better, aren't we?

But don't tell them I told you this...Our feud is a long one...

Why the hell I'm talking about this.... Sorry. It's just something that came to my mind... Let me clear my mind a bit. Edge 2 times per minute while I recenter myself a bit. Video: https://spankbang.com/66kl1/video/heidi+rom+compilation

Nice. Are you almost blowing your load? Are you hurting honey? Is my "AC" thing to high? Do you need me to open myself more for you?

Like this? Sideways, huh? Do you like it? (AC: 13)

Would you kneel and suck or grab and fuck me? Tell me, love. What would you do if I were yours? (AC: 12)

Ooh.... ll the things I can imagine.... Gosh. I would destroy that dick... In the good way, of course. (AC: 11)

But you know, of course, this is just hypothetical fantasy.... You know your place. And I know mine: Above and safely far from you.

Edging a lot? You can't be losing that much...

I'm being too easy on you.

So let's get back to the normal (AC back to 14)

While I touch myself only for you...

Mhmmm....

All for your delighting.

Go Ecik, pump that cock for me, punch that balls, whatever you do, do with pleasure...

Is it too much:

Perhaps some ass focus to make things... Better?

Mhmmm....

Oh....

Hah... Lovely. Why don't you throw all over and cum for me right now, huh?

Seriously... Break the rules a bit. Forget that shit about finishing a set. Look at me. Look at my body. You can do it all again another day.... Just blow your load for me. Don't you wanna that?

No? Please Ecik... Stop rolling the dice, just edge...

And cum for that spread pussy all for your, ready to get your warm cock inside, ready to float with your cum...Com'on...

Fuck... I want it so bad. But you know better, perhaps.... Or perhaps this is your second time here... Haha.... Back to your rolls.

I'll let you go them...

One last thing tho...

Your last chance to cum for me... And ruin all your effort.

I don't wanna you running anything else. So no ruined orgasm if you fail, okay? You will pump to an orgasm if that happens. Yes, love, I want your pleasure today..

You are going to edge and hold it for the entire time you can see me fingering my pussy... If I stop or the camera cuts to another part of my body and you can't see the actual fingering, you may stop and reset the edging. Okay? And remember, there is no need to ruin if you fail... Push beyond the edge with all your power, slutty boy. Video: https://spankbang.com/4xof4/video/heidi+romanova
GIRL 6
You are trapped

Yey! It's me again, but no nerd AC rules right now, honey. You are locked here with us. We need to talk... Kneel down. *Jia kicks you in the balls to make you kneel*

I told my redhead friend you had a list and we both were surprised to noticed you don't have her on your list... What the hell Ecik? *Another kick*

How dare you make a list without her!

Now I have to punish you... Nah, not only because of that. Maud actually asked one of us to make you hurt... Said you are such a painslut... So get ready, this session should not be pleasant... But who knows. Anyway, you are in ballbusting mode right now.

And you are going to count your strokes and slaps for each redhead in front of you? Okay. Start.... Ah, no AC shit. Actually, I like your special rule of march. Start

And remember, one dice per redhead, cuck. Don't be afraid. Pump that sore cock, Ecik!

Oh... Why cuck? Well...

Come here babe....

That's the loser who forgot to add you, Ella. - Hmm, pathetic...Anyway we have more interesting things to do...

Yes honey. We have more bigger things to care about... Don't we?

Sure... Delicious....

Oh... He might be thinking it's only us... - Yeah, but if he is not lost on our asses he might have noticed other things in front of him...

I noticed only you...

Huh... The raw lightning of the room... No dear, he knows what is about to happen with us, cute redheads....

We are a few steps to receive what he could never give us

A funcional big hard cock... A treat those pussies deserve, huh? - But don't worry slut, you are going to watch it all.

Yeah, but not today, that's gonna be your homework.

Edge for us pet, one edge for each.

Now let me prepare the room while you explain what he must do. Alright, Ella? -- Sure dear, see you soon.

So Ecik, disappointed as I may be, I have a task for you. First thing I need are that bunch of rubber bands and the crop. I want at least 4 on your cock, one at the base, one at the middle and two at the head. Make it safely hurt a bit. Now put some on your balls to. You are going to see a preview of a video. For each picture, you are going to do 10 balls slaps with the crop and 10 strokes. That is it. The strokes are just symbolic... Cuck for us loving some black cock...

And then... Here is your homework for after today. You are going to watch us being fucked and I want you to ruin two times for this video on the same run... You may choose the timing, but you must watch IT ALL, ruin once for me, and once for Jia. Also... If you do that in march, I'll allow you to cum at the end, after the 2 ruins... Haha... Yeah fucker, we all know about that. I'm Ella Hughes, by the way, write that name on your list: https://www.eporner.com/video-CV8YiD04X ... la-hughes/

VIDEO PREVIEW
Remember: 10 ball slaps + 10 strokes. The quicker you do, the faster your get yourself out of this cuckold situation...

A helping hand (Checkpoint)
Dude. You are fucked! No, for real. I won't spoil the fun, but the next girl will hit you with a fucking low blow. I could call that cheating, to be fair... But... Well you know. Oh, and, don't cum for her! Seriously, don't fall for this bait... Just saying. And yes yes, keep stroking by your normal march rules now, keep counting those unallowed edges for me.

Like this one you will surely give to my pussy... No?

Okay focus. I'm here to offer you a break. Next stage is hard.... If She can cheat so can we, no? Definitely not you, but I do. So you are gonna ruin for me and take a break before this, ok? You may wait a maximum of 24h before coming back, if you go over this I want another ruin. I doubt you need all that, but just to be sure. Do you want that? Because if you don't, stop right there, scroll down without touching yourself and go for the final boss!

TAKE A BREAK
Yeah, I thought so. Now put that dice aside and edge for me.

Twist your hand at the head of your cock until you edge!

Now edge again and hold for 30 seconds.

Can you make it to 1 minute? Go, hold it!

Nice, get a little bit closer to the edge now!

Do 5 super quick edges. Edge one first time, wait 3 seconds, and do 3 to 5 quick strokes just to get back again at the edge of edge!

Soooo close! How close can you go? Huh? Edge, love.

Oooh Ecik one more edge!

Don't think about the pleasure you are forfeiting. Think about the opportunity I'm giving you to both ruin for me and make till the end of that boss battle that awaits you.... Edge!

Pump it very slow now. Like 60 BPM. Reach the edge like This...

Normal 90 now. Edge!

120 and to the edge!

150, edgin faster and faster!

Quick as fast as you physically can! Reach the edge and get ready to cum! Don't lose the edge, keep holding it between poses...

Almost there... The final release... And...

Ruin for the red, Ecik. Ruin it all boy.

Now take your break. Remember. One extra ruin for each 24h that passes. Ah. when you come back, edge for me all over again before entering the boss room. You must look a bit horny already, or else they will notice. (When you continue, edge to each one of these pictures above before clicking FINAL BOSS)
THE FINAL BOSS
Molly Stewart
AC: 19.
Hit: Strokes at 200 bpm.
Miss: 2 Hard ball punches after Half the strokes.

Jezz... Maud is such a ballbuster. Look at those rules. Nah, change that, let's be more flavorful... Can you stay in a position where you can hit your balls from behind using some implement? Like, leaning forwards on your knees, on all 4s, something like that. If you can, you can do two slaps using and implement from behind instead of those 2 hard punches.... And know what, love, tie those balls.

Good boy! Now roll with advantage... I'll give that chance while I'm dressed.

Even like that I'm impossible to resist, right?

Keep rolling with advantage, you deserve it. Sooo gooned out already.

Poor boy Ecik... I hope you can still count how many forbidden edges you are having, huh?

Are you winning? Are you having to stroke at 200 bpm for me? Huh? Or are you hurting?

Yeah honey. That might be forcing some edges....

If not... I want one now. No, I demand one now. Don't roll, edge.

Cheating? Haha dear! We are just starting... I have learned many things from those girls around here.

And one important thing - Oops, booobs! - Is that there is no fairplay between us.

And there is no options for our pets, our toys, like you...

We make the rules. We are the rules.

Shhh... Okay my little bitch, roll normally now, too many boobs already. No advantage anymore.

There's something... Someone very special waiting for you ahead...

I had to...I had to ask her for a help. You know....

I don't like being the last...

It's not my place to be a loser like you...

So I had to use all I had... I had to bring my ultimate weapon..

My boobs? No.

This pussy you are begging to see? No.

My ass that makes you drool like a dog wishing you could stick your face and lick it? Nope

Something much more... Interesting, for you.

I mean. I know I'm irresistible. I know if I asked you would do anything for me, wouldn't you?

Yes?

Yeah.... There is no denied this vision in front of you. But...

But I know you have your weakness...

You number one weakness... Not me shaking my ass on your face...

Or getting all comfortable standing aside as if you were going to slip that hard cock slowly on my wet pussy...

No Ecik...

You number one is not me!

Not my body.

Not this... Is it?

Mhmmmm.... Oh I get you. I get horny just by thinking of her....

Your weakness is another one... Not even a redhead.

But remember, pet. We are the rules. There's no fairplay. So Today...

Everything is mine. You are mine, your edges are mine, your unallowed edges are mine! No matter for who you are edging to in front of you. I'm here, I made this possible. I own you today.

Ha.... And you cum will be mine too... Comse loser, consider this roll a failure and come with me. You dice rolling is over.

PART 2
I hope you understood it clearly. No matter who the fuck you see in front of you. Everything is mine.

But i know that kind of strategy, which other ingenuous whores would call cheating, should be reinforced by someone you actually worship... So...

Huh.... So I brought her. To have all the fun we deserve.... Slow down to 180 bpm, pet. And any rule she makes up, any command she gives you. Remember, I made, I commanded. And don't, she 100% agreed with this...

CONTINUE
Hello love.

Oh... Hi Ecik. It's been a while

Yeah Ecik, it's been a while... A while you have dreamt of doing that huh?

And what about this.... Ohm....

XXX

XXX

XXXX

So dear, you can have your fun there. He is all yours, I'll wait for you... So I'll be all your too...

Can't wait for that honey....

CONTINUE
So... A redhead month... Delightful, Ecik, delightful...

Those gingers deserve our appreciation indeed. Do you like it? I'm all red today too!

I'd like to stay on theme... You see... And since most of them call you pet, which is cute, let's keep that way, pet. Now kneel down.

I wonder... What month will I be the special one? Despite being all in red, this is not my month...

See... All red. Stroke twice the amount of times for this gift I'm showing you...

But back to special months... Where would I fit? Brunettes? MILFS? Big boobs? Thick? There are so many ways, so many categories I could fit....

But the one place I want to fit right now is in your mind, "pet". Controlling know. "Farming" all those edges for Molly.

Oh.... You want to edge for me, don't you? One free edge? Yeah? Is that what you want? Why don't you ask educatedly for and edge.

Okay Ecik, edge!

Now don't edge... You know what? Add +15 strokes for the red dress. I want this to be a new rule of yours. Carry on the love for red for the next month.

And of course babe, all those unallowed edges count towards Molly... Don't question me, pet. You know who I am. You know what I mean to you.

If I say so. It's a rule. It's mandatory. It's your duty, your obligation.

Get back to your chair, bed, whatever, sit back. I prefer your balls hurting than your knees.

But I think I'm being too easy on you... What do you think? We need more. We need pussy...

Well... I'll have Molly's all for me soon and you... Well you can have your toy. Go, pick your fleshlight and lube it.

I want you fucking it. Get up, place it somewhere you can use your hips to thrust your cock in and out, hands free. I want you mind like a mess. Tune down your speed to 100 bpm and fuck that fleshlight. Moan like a slut you are.

And moan Molly's name! Not mine. Consider me just a voyeur. I want you pretending it's Molly you are fucking, while you look at me, while you dream of both...

Ooh Yeees Ecik! Fuck that slut! Make that pussy wet!

Hard, strong thrusts...

All in... All out!... Oh Molly...

Slap your balls at the same time you put you cock all in. Keep that way, pounding, slapping. Fucking and hurting.

Yeah slap then from behind the way she likes... Fuck, Ecik, soh horny.

And to imagine soon I'll be the one trully fucking her pussy.... Poor boy.

Keep going...

Here. There's a reward!

Can you manage to not edge even one time? Huh? Yeah I think I'm not helping you with my tits...

They need some love tho...

And so do yours... Where are those clothespins? Place one on each nipple, the strongest ones.

And give those nipples some love! Twist it!

Peeerfect! That's how I like to see. Fucking the fleshlight, slapping your balls, twisting your nipples with clothespins every time you cock go in!

Hard Ecik! I want you sweating, I want you so close to that edge. I want you failing so hard to hold on....

But don't go over dear... Don't go over the edge...Because if you do... All this will be for nothing?

Oh you would not want that! Focus bitch! Pinch both those nipples so hard and hold for the entire duration of your stroking! Hurt, reach the limit! You can stop the ball slapping for now.

Keep holding... Fuck, cry if you need! Pinch both. Focus on the pain, don't edge, pet.

Ooooh... Yes, Ecik, keep holding it, keep hurting. My gosh...

Chill. Do nothing, take a deep breath... Sit back and relax. Stay here with me for a minute...

Let's make the last push... The last before I go back to Molly and you are finally allowed to cum...But now let's focus on me... On my ass, on my pussy... or will we? It's not polite... It's Molly showtime, not mine... So I'll give you a simple challenge. You may stroke at your normal 90 bpm using your rules for me, but you are only allowed to look at my face, tits or feet... if you stare at my ass or pussy, you MUST edge and slap really hard those balls right after. But it must be truly hard, like the ones you have to stop for a bit. And guess what? Those will count as unallowed edges for Molly. Got it? Don't cheat, no one cheats here!

Oh, yes, keep using that fleshlight. And to make things better, lub it with icy hot! Haha. Got it?

Do you really get it? Can you please look at my eyes?

Is not THAT hard to avoid looking at my ass, is it?

Really? Com'on Ecik, you can do it!

What do you think it's harsher... Having to stroke with icy hot and not look at me or having to edge with it knowing that a brutal ball slap awaits you?

Look at my pussy.

Did you look? That was not a permission, I was just teasing you. If you did, you know what to do....

There is still a huge tit to focus there.... Eciiiik! Don't lose control right now!

I'm here, slut.

Ready for you...

Ready to fuck up with you mind.

Anytime any of our girls need me. I'll help them...And then, they'll give back. And it's time. We are going to count you down now!

FINAL
Yes, we pet... We....Oooohmmm God! Stop all the rules, just edge once per number. Don't fucking clean anything, keep the fleshlight.

Ten....

Nine... Look at that fucking body Ecik.

Eight...

Oooh... See how she treats my tits? Seven....

Six...

Five....

Foour... OOOohmmmm Mmhmm.... Stop! Stop stroking.

Time to choose, loser... An orgasm for the redhead right here... Or a ruin for you goddess?

That's a no brainer honey... You can't be that devoted to me... But in case you are... go on... Edge, hold for 30 seconds then ruin, if that's your thing. Or move on, Molly is ahead... Any way, bye, bitch!

I hope you made the right choice... Yeah. Look at me. You can say it out loud "Holy fuck"... Pump that cock for me Ecik... Count yourself to ten, ten edges. Yup, the ten last edges... And then, explode! Blow your load for me!... That is it boy, it's over. Maud will tell your next steps...

MAUD's HOMEWORK
Fun time huh? I hope you are counting your orgasms to redheads... Because I want to give you one more! Haha

Yes pet. You saw a lot of redheads here today, and I think each one deserves a bit of you too. Soo... If you are soooo in love with redheads to the point of choosing Molly today over your favorite Angela, you must show that love for all those redheads. If you cummed for Molly today, here is your homework: You will ruin your orgasm once for each one of them! Yep, each redhead you saw today. Find a pmv/compilation or any short video of them, go to a random pornpics gallery of each one, scroller, sex.com pornhub, whatever! Edge how many times you want. But I want one ruin for EACH redhead here. Now if you was loyal to Angela... Well, you are free.

Oh, and I don't count... Nah, I don't want you ruining yourself for me. I prefer you in pain. But I can give love to! So. I want to be the last of march! Choose your favorite picture of me. I know my tattoos are not your thing, but I know you can. Choose the best you can find... And cum for me on the last day of this month! Cum for it and share the picture with your loser friend K. and others if you wish. I'll be your last redhead orgasm of march! Also, tell us what do you think of those AC battle sets, perhaps, a trend?... Cheers! Buhbye!
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Set for Ecik17!

#Ecik17set
#WBbenbron

THE SET:
Hello Ecik17. My name is LaSirena69.

I'm a little jealous of all the redheads tormenting you this month...

Why not enjoy us others as well?

I know you like big boobs.

Come on Ecik17, we both know you want to. Give my boobs an edge!

That's better.

Now, I'm not sure that I stand a chance against those redheads this month, I'm latina after all...

But I bet I could interfere...

Erm, I mean, influence the outcome...

But first I need you to...

Relax...

You suddenly feel your mind go blank. Stroke with your Fleshlight to this video: https://se.spankbang.com/8jfv4/video/re ... +pmv+1080p and edge at least once per minute.

Continue:
You feel something is wrong, but you can't pinpoint figure out what's going on. When your mind returns there's someone in the room with you. (Put away your Fleshlight)

HI ECIK17.

YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

I AM PANTER AND I'M NOT REAL.

NOT YET AT LEAST.

NONETHELESS I CAN HAVE SIGNIFICANT INFLUENCE OVER MERE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU.

I CAN MAKE YOU MY SLAVE... Suddenly you feel the visions go away...

CONTINUE:
Now, now Ecik17.

Did you like my new little toy?

From now on you will edge for my tits.

While you were knocked out I installed the AI-Gooner application on you. It makes you very vulnerable to the dangers of AI.

It makes you double all your rules for AI-generated pics.

Wouldn't it be embarassing if an AI-generated model would outplay Jia, Scarlett and Madi?

What would they do to you, once you tell them that they lost to an AI-model?

They say that AI is already more powerful than the human, but anyway...

I bet they would want to get their revenge on you for abandoning them for something that isn't even real.

Get that Fleshlight back. I want you to copmlete your strokes/edges with it now.

I will make you all sensitive, and then I'll let Panter have her go on you again.

Let's see now...

Jia Lissa has 33 edges and a ruin as of today.

I guess that 34 edges and two ruins is what I would tell Panter to aim for then.

Is that okay for you?

Haha, you have got no choice Ecik17!

You feel your mind going blank again. You see your cock shooting out your cum at LaSirena69s chest, but you don't feel the orgasm. Edge and hold for 30 seconds, then continue.

CONTINUE:
... (Put away your Fleshlight)

DO YOU ENJOY ME?

AM I WHAT YOU IMAGINE THE PERFECT REDHEAD TO BE?

REMEMBERED TO ROLL THAT D20?

IF NOT, GO THROUGH THE PREVIOUS PICS OF ME AGAIN AND ROLL THAT D20 FOR EVERY PICTURE, THEN COME BACK.

I KNOW YOU LOVE LIVING DANGEROUSLY.

IT MAKES YOU FEEL SO AROUSED.

WHAT ABOUT MAKING A RULE FOR ROLLING A 1?

IF YOU ROLL A ONE YOU GET ONE R-POINT.

ONCE YOU COLLECT THREE R-POINTS YOU HAVE TO RUIN YOR ORGASM IMMEDIATELY. THE COUNTER THEN RESETS TO ZERO. You feel your mind wandering away again...
Ecik17, my main bitch boy!

You like my hair color?

I bet you do!

Did you expect to see me here?

You didn't?

You know what the best part is?

It's that I'm for real Ecik17!

Your absolute favorite little slut.

And I'm here to make you feel good.

I'm here to make that cock so fucking desperate.

I'm here to fuck up your mind.

There's already been eleven pics of me and I haven't even unbuttoned my shirt.

That means there's so much more to see.

Let's just hope that you haven't gathered all too many R-Points already.

But I bet you are one of those gooners that secretly hope to get to ruin for our beauty.

Just to build up that cum in your balls again...

And again.

Enough teasing you say?

That's not your decision to make.

That's my decision to make.

But I agree...

Let's get to it then...

Suddenly your mind starts to go blank, at the worst possible moment...
CONTINUE:

YOUR CUM IS MY PURPOSE.

I WILL DRAIN YOU.

YOU DON'T NEED SCARLIT.

YOU DON'T NEED JIA.

YOU DON'T NEED LASIRENA.

ALL YOU NEED IS PANTER.

OH MY GOD WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ASS I'VE GOT.

AND MY FACE. THERE'S NO FLAWS.

MY PERFECT TITS.

AND MY HAIR...

You manage to gather your thoughts and go back to reality.
Ecik17, you fool. Don't you want to be with me?

Leaving me for that AI slut.

At the most critical time as well.

You're falling for her?

Let me show you my ass, which made you fall in love with me in the first place.

But I must say...

That I am a bit hurt that you left me for that AI slut.

AI can't replace real pussy.

Which I will give to you.

Get that Fleshlight ready.

Cause you will feel this absolutely perfect pussy in just a moment.

That will make you stay in this world.

Now, let's fuck!

You try to focus but you lose your focus right when you are going to enter Scarlits pussy...

YOU DON'T NEED SCARLIT.

YOU DON'T NEED HER ASS.

YOU DON'T NEED HER TITS.

HER CURLY HAIR.

OR HER PUSSY, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MINE INSTEAD. (Edge once while rubbing that Fleshlight pussy with your other hand.)

PANTER IS YOUR QUEEN.

EMBRACE MY POWER.

DON'T TRY TO FIGHT BACK.

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

UNLIKE SCARLIT...

At the same time that Panter mentioned Scarlits name you hear her moan and go back to reality.
Fuck yes! (Stroke with a very light grip)

What is it Ecik17? You just vanished again, after you had horned me up.

I had to get my satisfaction from somewhere.

If you wouldn't have left me...

You would've been having this guys place...

But you chose AI...

Your mind starts to wander...

I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU ECIK17.

FUCKING SOME OTHER DUDE.

I WOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU.

YOU BELONG HERE ECIK17.

WITH ME.

NO ONE CAN BOTHER US HERE.

KEEP ROLLING THAT DICE, AND IF YOU GET A 15 OR HIGHER YOU HAVE TO CUM, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OF COURSE... I WANT THOSE 5 POINTS.

ARE THOSE BALLS FULL FOR ME?

EMPTY THEM ON ME ECIK17...

I WANT IT...

ON MY ASS...

THERE'S ONLY THREE CHANCES LEFT.

IS LUCK ON YOUR SIDE?

OR ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO STAY DENIED?

SEE YOU LATER ECIK17...
AFTER SET:
Hope it wasn't too brutal. :lol:

Here's an optional rule addition as well:
Add to your rules either permanently or for April only:

AI-GOONER: For every AI-generated pic you have to roll a D20. On a 1 you get an R-Point. After receiving three R-Points you have to ruin immediately. This resets the counter.

MY RULES (UPDATED POSSIBLE DATES FOR MULTI DAY SET:
I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Stroke 30 times for nose piercing
Stroke 30 times for belly button piercing
Edge for ass in lingerie.
Edge for pierced nipples.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)

MULTI DAY SETS: Have never done a multi day set before as I'm usually pretty busy and rarely have the possibility to fully commit to multi day sets. However I am very interested in trying this out! Possible dates for multi day sets:
April 8th - April 11th (Business trip, probably only available in the evening. Won't bring any toys with me).
May 17th - May 19th (Home alone... :-D )

My limits are: scat and pain.

Toys: Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

The Handy (Automatic stroker for the Quickshots. Can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com).
Fleshlight - Kumzumi
Fleshlight - Waifu
Fleshlight - Toy Meets World
Fleshlight Quickshot - Riley Reid
Fleshlight Quickshot - Mia Malkova
Fleshlight Quickshot - Alien
Fleshlight Connector (to connect two Quickshots together)
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
  • Liana Luck
  • Emilia Hops
  • Elsa Jean
  • Vanna Bardot
  • Jia Lissa
  • Katya Clover
  • Sybil
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele SPECIAL RULE: The ValTax. All orgasms in Valericas presence must be ruined until further notice. (Added by Valerica Steele and brian on January 18th.
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 133: edges
  • 2. Liana Luck 127: edges
  • 3. Adriana Chechik 107: edges
  • 4. Eva Elfie 82: edges
  • 5. Emilia Hops 58: edges
  • 6. Foxy Alissa 52: edges
  • 7. Sonya Blaze 39: edges
  • 9. Eva de Vil 37: edges
  • 9. Eliza Ibarra 37: edges
  • 10. Goddess Lindsey: 29 edges
  • 11. Lana Rhoades: 26 edges
  • 12. Alina Lopez: 23 edges
  • 13. Liya Silver: 21 edges
  • 14. Emily Willis: 17 edges
  • 15. Maarya: 16 edges
  • 16. Onlydi: 15 edges
  • 17. Julia Rain: 11 edges
  • 18. Little Caprice: 9 edges
  • 19. Lucy Li: 6 edges
  • 20. Goddess Versona: 5 edges
  • 22. Jia Lissa: 3 edges
  • 22. Amber Stark: 3 edges
  • 23. Elsa Jean: 2 edges
  • 25. Gina Valentina: 1 edge
  • 25. Aidra Fox: 1 edge

Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele: 2 ruins
  • 4. Alissa foxy: 1 ruin
  • 4. Lana Rhoades: 1 ruin
  • 4. Liana Luck: 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil: 1 orgasm
  • 1. Emilia Hops: 1 orgasm

Orgasm, ruin, denial, multiple ruins in set... You decide! :-D
Creator of Denials & Orgasms 1 & 2
Co-creator of Decks of Denial
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@benbron: feedback
So... second try. :-D
Ariel was probably even hotter than before. I really enjoyed her pictures (there aren't many sets of her on pornpics, but I could watch them again and again...) and her blowjob. I entered the challenge prepared and confident (all unjustified, as it turned out).
Task 1: I happily edged 22. More than the demanded 15. 1 point. Ha! That was easy.
Task 2: Then it comes to gooning, I don't really have an off hand. But I used my left hand for this clip. 25 edges (14 needed). 1 point. Another piece of cake.
Task 3: Okay? So I rolled the dice and... 18. For some reason I didn't get my rhythm in the first clip: only 17 edges! For the second I tryed hard and I got to the 38th and last edge at the last second. Later I realized that my confused gooner brain obviously thought 18*2 was 38. Uh-oh. Something went wrong. Because of the one edge short in the first clip: -1 point. Oh, great. (Ariel's beautiful body always gave me back a bit of confidence, though.)
Task 4: A Cock Hero?? Oh no. I took the last option without much thinking. It was tough. Really tough. Not unfair, fortunately, but tough. I had to use mind tricks at some points (thinking of something absolutely un-arousing) and de-focus my vision a bit. So I made it somehow to the end. Shaking. 2 points.
Task 5: I put on the nipple clamps an started the edging marathon:
- 10 times for the first clip. No problem. Was I back on the track?
- Rolled 3(D6) + 12=15 edges. For the Leather clad clip. No problem. One of my favourite clips here. Great outfits.
- 4(D8) + 15=19 edges for the Purple Bitch. Done. But slowly happy edging turned into work. I started to sweat...
- 4(D10) and 5(D10) makes 24 and 25 edges for 2 clips of one of my favourite creators. I did it with sweating and groaning and shaking...
4 points plus 2(D4) for the last: 6 points!
Task 6: Chaturbate. The nipple clamps started to hurt, so I didn't looked much around and chose: https://chaturbate.com/janedaniells/ , a nice redhead. Unfortunataly she seems not too popular. Only 4 donations with over 20 tokens in 20 minutes. (But at one time someone gave her 167 tokens and wanted to see her in doggy position, which she did. And then he asked her to spank herself. Which she didn't. Questionable customer service. 2 out of 5 stars. If you ask me.)
I got only 40 seconds of holding here, so no extra point, only 1 point.

I declined Ariel's offer for gambling. I wanted to play save.

In total I made 10 points. This was... less than the required 15 points for a nice (I think?) ending and I got the multi ruined ending instead. At this time the clock was at 2:45 hours running time. I had to look twice. How time passes when your brain turnes to mush. Unfortunately (or to be honest: fortunately) my time window for this day was running out. So I have to punish me at some later date. Nice sword of Damocles you put there, really. :lol:

All in all a great (but rather unlikely to win :-P ), demanding tease with nice variety, nice clips and of course Ariel. (Also I haven't really checked out chaturbate before, so thanks for directing me there.)

Thanks for making this tease!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Drool wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:07 am
Feedback
Thank you for the set! Enjoyed the theme and was glad to get a chance to convince everyone! Loved that there were girls in favor of me, while others weren’t and wanted to make me fail. I hold Sybil highly, so loved that she started it off :lol: Not sure if I want it to be public that I am the World’s Worst Porn Addict, but I definitely tried my best to proof them I am their ‘champion’ ;) Next up was Sabrisse & Michaela, which was a set I absolutely loved! Loved Tatyana’s ass in that video! After that Scarlett Chase was up, which is definitely one of my latest favorites. Even though I am not that much into anal, I did love how lewd and sloppy Scarlett made it look. Surprisingly, I even ruined there and had to restart the tease on another day because of her :lol:

After I made it through it again… I got to do the different girls in the order I wanted… Loved the different challenges! Even though I have seen the noodledudepmv many times, that song and PMV remains so triggering for me :lol: Overall, you chose videos that were to my liking. You used the anal video again of Haylee X, which doesn’t have my preference (the anal, I know you seem to love it :))). It is a shame, because the girl looks very hot! I did like the parts wherein her pussy got fucked by the toys :innocent: Bella was also amazing :lol: Loved that you made me focus on the sound…

Overall, an entertaining set that did manage to make me ruin (at a moment I didn’t expect it) and that made me want to redo it all over again to be the worst porn addict :lol: It seemed like the letters were about to spell something, but I don’t know whether you thought it was enough for now or that there’ll be a follow-up after this with the other letters :lol:

Obviously I will create a return set as soon as I can ;-)
benbron wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:02 pm

Feedback
First of all, thanks for this challenging set :lol:… I got what I asked for and can only imagine how our exchange will escalate further and further. Seeing Gizelle was a good surprise and I think she deserves a spot in my favorites list. Normally, I wouldn’t like it that much to get the same video twice (I even watched a third time, but more of that later :lol:), but I think it is one of the hottest lesbian scenes I have seen in a while. I absolutely love Jia and how the both them look in lingerie. I am glad you chose the first part and that you restricted it to X minutes (showing you listened to my feedback that I prefer 10 minutes in a case like this). The dialogue (especially the start) matched my likes too, calling me a porn addict and telling me that I am going to be fine under her command now… But also teasingly telling me that I might get fully drained of my stamina as well and how all of it will push me into a worse state. Once I saw Marisol Price in the video title, I was a bit sceptic (because she can be a bit exaggerating), but even this video was hot. Miki’s video was hot, especially her telling me how she wants me to get more severely addicted and how it is irreversible and on a meta level telling me how this triggering me puts me in an even weaker spot… It was the first time again that I started to deeply relapse again and take in everything she said… Some of the images of Nina Nieves showed her perfect bubbly ass, which made me edge hard too… I guess Alexa & Violette continued the intention of Miki, telling how they’ll make my addiction worse… Loved that part, but the visuals and delivery were a bit less convincing than Miki ;) I loved how Nina also teased me about how badly I want to cum… Very triggering too… Next you threw in a video of a long scene, containing BBC and hardcore sex (without the restriction)… This was kind of a turn-off, because it didn’t really include any of the things I loved (so I stopped after her masturbation)… Later, I thought it might have been intentional :lol: I seriously was gooned out enough at that point that I would have done many edges to a video that did contain my kinks (but like I said: maybe you didn’t even want that :lol:). Next up was Sabrisse and she looks lovely like she always does… Anticlimactic, I ruined at the end of that set… I didn’t expect that at all! By then I got the message of her that it didn’t matter how many minutes I edged to Nina and that I didn’t have to edge to Sabrisse… Instead of continuing I restarted your set a few days later, because I wanted to experience the set as you intended it… I even pulled out my big screen to take it in more intensely… I didn’t edge to Nina’s video, but did do the edges to Sabrisse (because she is too hot to not give her those worship edges and it is the way you wanted me to experience it ;)). The E-Girl obsession video was probably my favorite, because it contained so many hot girls and was of such high quality :w00t: Versona had me edging hard to that perfect ass too… I love how Mina Thorne looked in that outfit, but her gauntlet didn’t really do much for me (giving it was a long video of her telling of the ways you have to ruin)… I did enjoy edging to her ass and cleavage in that outfit in the last few minutes ;) Goddess Lindsey has the perfect ass too, even though she allowed a full orgasm at the end I didn’t do it (but others might have taken their chance to just cum there :lol:)… Allie Heart can give me the same vibes as Marisol and in this video she was a bit too much for me ;) I could still appreciate the texts and some of the views ;) Loved the short Cock Hero, which was already quite the challenge… I thought it was a devious ending, showing no mercy… At that point I started to think you threw in that video with Nina on purpose, giving the set was next to perfect… I started ruining at the start of the Cock Hero already (I used the 10 second rule that you set in the previous video) and ruined a few times. I must admit that I didn’t do the full video (because 1.5 hours is a bit too much to stay immersed). Chances were bigger that I would have done a ‘normal’ one (between 30-60 minutes), especially when it targets my kinks :lol: From now on I will also make sure to book more than enough time to do your next set :lol: You absolutely smashed it and made me sink deep… Even if not everything was to my liking, I think you did manage to make me want more… So I will be making that set for you soon, giving into the craving of wanting more of this… I am sure you’ll break my mind if this does continue escalating further… I am hoping for more mindfucks, deviousness and creative tasks/twists and turns :lol: Make me regret asking for it :lol:
My rules
You decide whether (and how) I get to cum (full or ruins) or not (denial~)... I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie
Lily Lou
Lacy Lennon
Stefany Kyler
Sonya Blaze
Luxury Girl
Purple Bitch
Sola Zola
Scarlet Chase
Lauren Chelsea
MyCherryCrush
Gizelle Blanco

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@Noah: fb on fb
Glad you liked it and that Scarlett managed to ruin you. :-P
Oh, and you are of course the "World's Greatest Porn Addict", not "Worst". Be positive. :lol:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

A new set for
benbron wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:13 am
After Alina offered a service to you, in the form of hiding spots to avoid a punishment for disobeying Eva Elfie... You eagerly accepted it and tried to show her your commitment by suffering more for her the moment she gave you the choice... Every time but once you made that choice and you hope that she gives a fair judgement...

There he is, my new possession... My newest toy that has leaked so well for me... Today you are placed in the spotlights... So feel free to just stroke that aching cock and give us your best performance...

Yes, us... I told you I had to make arrangements... Given you have chosen most of the difficult tasks, it has made many of my clients interested in you, because it means you are as submissive as they come... Show us how obedient you are, toy... Because our clients like it, I have decided I am going to have to punish you for choosing the easy way out once... This punishment can end up being very rewarding for you... https://femdom-joi.com/miss-alika-white ... enial-joi/

Good, that is a nice start... Time to start heating it up some more... What better way than bikini's huh? Look at the screen and edge once per minute to https://spankbang.com/7bl9u/video/goon+ ... +babes+pmv

Now flip a coin... If you get heads you will edge once per minute to the last six minutes of this https://spankbang.com/8gn85/video/bout+ ... ompilation BUT if you get tails you will edge twice per minute to the whole video...

Oh, I forgot... If you got heads on the former one then you will edge as fast as possible and hold it to https://spankbang.com/5vmnh/video/boutine+starb It is a punishment after all, so I am definitely not giving you any good options... If you got tails and you really want to be an obedient boy you do this too... Or else you can just watch it while sitting on your hands...

Let us get a little more lewd, so you actually suffer a little more having to do more edges per minute... Edge twice per minute to https://spankbang.com/86n53/video/d1git ... games+2023

You can do even better... Edge four times per minute to https://nl.spankbang.com/8d542/video/pmv+try+not+to+cum

Are you having a good time? I am sure you are... Do this https://femdom-joi.com/stella-sol-the-m ... challenge/... Every time you edge you will pause the video and hold the edge... The first time you pause you will hold the edge for 10 seconds... The second time for 20 seconds etcetera... Oh and obviously no cumming at all...

Oh poor thing... Are you drowning in pleasure?... Still the ladies here are wondering if you are actually getting punished or rewarded with all of this...

Maybe I have a weak spot for you, given you have made such a good choice... And it wouldn't be fair to leave a bad impression on the ladies, because I didn't go hard enough on you...

Tie up the base of your cock and balls... Edge every time she makes eye contact and hold the edge if she holds eye contact... https://spankbang.com/31xub/video/unknown+amateur+2

Do https://spankbang.com/8kays/video/try+n ... +metronome and as much as you will want to cum, you will not do it to this clip... Every time you have to pause you will slap your balls.... First time five times... Second time 10 times... Etcetera...
You thought you survived? Shamefully for you it has another part... https://spankbang.com/6yzls/video/cock+hero+crush Same rules, but this time slap your cock...

Hold the edge to https://spankbang.com/4wuli/video/crazy ... lowjob+pmv and if you can no longer hold it then slap your balls to the beat...

Was that a proper finale?... For the next part you may remove the ties if you think you will cum if you let them on... Of course, you can also choose to keep them on... Do https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68678 Randomize a number between 9 and 18 (collect that many cum chips before you are allowed to stop)... Obviously... You may also complete the whole tease...

That is it for today, ladies... I think he has suffered enough punishment, don't you?... I am sure some of you ladies want to personally break him instead of witnessing him getting mind broken by the rushes of pleasure that I torment him with... Come back to me after a while, toy... Take a break... So we prepare you for your departure to your first apartment...

TAKE A BREAK FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR BEFORE YOU CONTINUE

There you are, toy... Happy with our little performance and had a nice break?... I hope you did... We are here to relax... I did the same thing the moment I heard you wanted my judgement to be fair, given your performance...

Because... You do not get any say in whether you deserve a fair judgement or not... You are my property and I decide what happens to you until you get out of your predicament... Today was a little show to my clients and you probably impressed them and therefore increased in value for me... However, for your audacity I will now punish you the way I would have done in the first place... So, everything up to now was all for the show, to show my clients that will now gladly offer your hiding spots for Eva... Real punishment starts now...

Your cock must be begging to be touched after that break... That is what gooner cocks do, fill you with the urge... However, you will start by watching this without touching at all... https://nl.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... e2ac8668c3

Oh, you must be aching to touch that cock now... Just try to relax... Watch this as you rub those blue balls, no touching that cock.... https://femdom-joi.com/goddess-kate-ale ... sive-asmr/ (watch from 7:22 until the end)

Alright, time to stroke a little now... Randomize a number between 1 and 100... Those are the amount of strokes you are allowed to do the next clip... https://spankbang.com/4r1qb/video/epic+ ... v+censored

Oh dear, something happened to the material... I am going to have to try to fix it... Just keep watching while you stroke yourself just enough to keep your cock hard, only very slow stroking allowed... Once it is hard you let go of that cock... I want the minimal stimulation needed no more... https://spankbang.com/5twac/video/datamoshed+tease+pmv

Keep stroking just enough to stay hard... If you have decided to untie your cock and balls during the first part of the tease then you have to put them on right now...

I think I have fixed the video issue... But I think I have been way too generous letting you stroke like that... So now you will slap your balls to this Cock Hero (in the pace that you'd have stroked if you could)... https://spankbang.com/8pbel/video/slut+talk+cock+hero

Since we like Cock Heroes so much, I am going to allow you stroke your 'phantom cock'... This means you will stroke the area above your cock, as if you were stroking your cock... You may also get an object to stroke if that is easier for you to get into it... Do that to https://spankbang.com/7iu1z/video/magic+bomb

Oh my... Getting frustrated yet?... Is this more of a punishment?...

Aww poor thing... Let me allow you to stroke a little again... Every time you get eye contact with a girl you may stroke once (only once per girl)... https://spankbang.com/7xgi2/video/co+ck ... +rla+ng+69 Once again only stroking very slowly allowed...

Before you start... Choose 1, 2 or 3... Done? Now that is corresponds to the screen you will have during this Cock Hero (1 = left, 2 = middle, 3 = right)... You are allowed to stroke very slowly (once every four seconds), but the moment you watch any of the screens then you must stop stroking and only do hip thrusts at the speed of the Cock Hero...https://spankbang.com/8pdub/video/one+o ... ero+scenes

That must have been intense... Shall we try another game like that?... Watch her eyes https://femdom-joi.com/miss-alika-white ... -training/ until 6:35 as you stroke once per four seconds... The moment you look at anything else you will slap your balls five times... Every time you break the rule it will be five more... So 5, 10, 15 etcetera... After that you may instantly continue, take a five minute break or a 15+ minute break for the final task... If you still have those ties on then feel free to remove them...

Instantly continue
Eager little thing... The thing is, you are allowed to cum to this... But is it better to let the desire built to cum hands free or to instantly continue after you have touched? I am sure you will show me... Follow her instructions https://femdom-joi.com/princess-cin-sloppy-hfo/... This choice is a little special... To reward your eagerness you will do this in bed tonight: https://femdom-joi.com/eva-de-vil-good-night-goddess/

Five minute break
So you managed to take a little break... I am impressed, because this punishment must have driven you mad... The thing is, you are allowed to cum to this... But is it better to let the desire built to cum hands free or to instantly continue after you have touched? For the finale follow her instructions https://femdom-joi.com/princess-cin-sloppy-hfo/... If you fail then you will wait five minutes and do https://femdom-joi.com/eva-de-vil-cum-again-and-again/, but instead of cumming over and over again you will rub your blue balls, without cumming...

15+ minute break
That is a very long break... The thing is, you are allowed to cum to this... But is it better to let the desire built to cum hands free or to instantly continue after you have touched? For the finale follow her instructions https://femdom-joi.com/princess-cin-sloppy-hfo/... If you do fail then you are not allowed to touch for 24 hours and then you will try this video again... If you fail again then another 24 hours start... Given you are so good at controlling yourself... You are free once you cum hands free or whenever I call you to report for your departure to our first client... Hope you get desperate enough, toy...
My rules
You decide whether (and how) I get to cum (full or ruins) or not (denial~)... I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication, too much focus on anal
Favorite Pornstars (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be my favorite ;))

Favorites Pornstars (the below is the current rating and can shift after doing sets)
1. Scarlet Chase
2. Jia Lissa
3. Lacy Lennon
4. Aidra Fox
5. MyCherryCrush
6. Nancy A
7. Eva Elfie
8. Alina Lopez
9. Abella Danger
10. Tracy Lindsay
11. Lena Nicole
12. Molly Stewart
13. Sybil A
14. Mandy Kay
15. Riley Anne
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!
Last edited by Noah on Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by BBBeanie »

A set for
#BrianSet
#wbBBBeanie
brian wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:32 pm
No rush in doing it, I know you got plenty of sets to do before this one. I finally had time to finish it and didn't want to work on another set without getting this one out.
Before Set(Multiday Set)
This is a multiple part set, designed to be played in two days. Its got a strong Beta/cuck theme to it, while I didn't try to push it, the story I went for kind of did on its own. Hope you enjoy it.
The Set
Part 1
You get a special invitation to the Lust B&B, apparently the are experimenting with a new package for their guests but need a Beta Tester to try it out. Your stay is free, in addition to the experimental package you get some complementary packages as well. Additionally, for participating they are offering another stay that can be redeemed in the future, if you are able to complete all tests they have in store. You arrive at the Lust B&B and are greeted immediately.
Ah there you are, finally come on in we need to start the tests immediately

I'm so glad you accepted our invite, we have something very special planned for our little Beta Tester. Here, you'll need this so our staff and other guests can identify you easily
she hands you an ID lanyard with the word "Beta" on it in large bold Text

As stated in our invitation your stay here is completely free, and along with our new experimental package you have been given the edgeslut package, chastity package, cuck package as well as the tease and denial package.

Now, as to why you are here. If you'd please put these on
She hands you a pair of glasses, they don't look like anything special, just normal reading glasses you out them on

As part of our test you are not to take those off at any time during your stay without staff permission. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from our site as well as forfeiture of our additional stay that we offered.

Alright, let me explain our little experiment. The name of this new package is the censored package, those glasses when activated should start censoring what you see. Right now is not set to any level of censorship, however, staff as well as guests have the ability to control that at anytime.

For example if I say, "Censor panties"

There, you should not be able to see my panties. Now by default the glasses will use a pixilation effect, however that too can be changed... "Censor Blur"

We can also add text on to the censors "Censor Add Humiliation Text"

Of course, this can be extend to censor anything we want it to. Or make it so you cant see women at all. "Censor everything"

We could make it so you can only look at women's ass "Censor everything but ass"

Haha, "Censor off", cool right?

Your job is to about your normal Lust B&B and report any issues or glitches in the system. Like for example if it doesn't censor something that should be or if it begins adding more censors without any commands.

Now, with this package and your additional packages you are slated to stay here for two days. Since you have the tease and denial package you are not permitted to cum until the end of the second day.

With the edgeslut package you will be required to give an edge to anyone who wants one for any reason. Like tight now I want you to give me an edge for my heeled feet. "Censor all but feet"

"Censor off" With the cuck package any one can make you watch them fuck, you of course are not permitted to participate in any sex unless you are given permission.

The chastity package allows anyone to lock that little cock of yours for any reason, they may keep you locked for as long as your stay here. So best not to get on anyone's bad side, unless you like having your cock denied pleasure

I guess I should also tell you that your selection here to this package wasn't a coincidence

But first, "Censor Pussy and Tits". Now, We needed a beta who wasn't sure they are into censored porn just yet. sure we could get a slut who just loves looking at pixels, but most who will try this package will be exploring it for the first time.

Of course, if this gets you addicted then we will just have a regular customer.

And honestly, I think its quite amusing that in a whole resort focused on exploring peoples kinks and pleasuring each other to intense orgasms that there's you, who won't be able to see all of it.

But, looking at your rules you just love to be denied

Whether it be denied orgasms

Denied being able to participate in sex

Denied pleasure with chastity

You are just a denial slut

And now you'll be denied the ability to see our beauty

So guess in that sense we are fulfilling you fantasies, by simply denying you the ability to participate in the orgy that is Lust B&B

I'm half tempted to lock that cock of yours now and turn up the censor to the max, so you get to "watch" as the rest of the resort is engaging in their kinks.

All while you just look at a pixelated view, tugging at that cock as it strains in its cage.

Maybe just the sounds of sex and the smell of cum would be enough for a slut like you

All I have to do is say the word and all your pleasure, whether physical or visual, disappears...

I won't... for now I'll let you have some of your pleasure for now.

But, I'll leave you with this thought.

Anyone here can do that to you... anytime they so choose

So it'll be in your best interest to be the slut everyone wants you to be

Enjoy your stay here at the Lust B&B, "Censor off"
After Nancy leaves you, you begin wondering the premises. While she did turn the censor off, all it takes is one person to turn it back on. You find yourself avoiding making eye contact with anyone or even looking at the various kinky activities that are occurring around you. it seems however, your efforts are in vain as you hear someone call out to you as you enter the out door area of the park
Hey, you... yea you, the one that's avoiding everyone

You have a problem or something. This whole resort is bustling with sexual energy and you are just avoiding it...
She looks at you inquisitively

Those glasses are... interesting hmmmm....
she then notices your "Beta" ID, suddenly she grins at you

Ah, I think I get it now...

All the guests were emailed about a certain slut that's going to be wandering the resort with special glasses

This email also included instructions for how we can use them. "Censor Nudity"

I'll make you a deal, I'll release your censor as you entertain me. Basically do what I say, you know the usual Domme stuff.

If you refuse, I could just turn the censors to the maximum, making you only see humiliating text.
You look at her and agree to her terms

Good boy, as a reward... "Un-Censor Tits"

See I can be reasonable, as for the rest... let's see

I could use a good fuck...

But...
She takes a look at your cock

I'm going to need something more... like actually fuckable

So go find me a bull to fuck my brains out, I'll lessen the censors and even let you watch as he shows you how to please a woman.

I don't want you enjoying it too much so I don't think I'll un-censor anything else but lets "Add Humiliation Text"
You search the resort for a suitable bull

It seems everyone here is in a fucking mood

It might be hard to convince someone to come and fuck Melena

Then again it maybe not

you should hurry though, if you take too long Melena may just punish you anyway

Choose one of the above to bring to Melena, once you have your choice continue

So, who'd you bring to fuck me?
She looks at the person behind you, then scowls

Really? That's the best you could find for me

What, did you just find the first person you saw?

I should have known better than to trust a cuck like you

That's it, "Censor all but feet and face"

And just because you though you could pull a fast one on me
She roughly grabs your cock and shoves it in a chastity cage and locks it shut

Now I'll just have to pleasure myself

You sit there in the corner and think about what you did

Fiddle with that cage, I want to see you as frustrated as I am right now

While you try an picture what I'm doing with this dildo

Mhmmmm

It's too bad really

I would have let you watch if you'd just gotten a suitable bull

Uncensored and uncaged

Stroking and edging that dick as you watch a real man fuck

But no, you had to be a lazy bitch. Now here you are with your cock in a cage

Trying desperately to get any sort of pleasure

While not being able to even see my hand move the dildo out of my wet pussy

You're a pathetic cuck

You're not even worthy of hearing me orgasm on this fake dick

Or seeing any other woman tonight.

In fact, I think its time you go up to your room for the night

Yes, That's right I'm sending you to your room...

That's punishment for being so pathetic

And If I see you down here at all tonight, I'll drag your ass to the ballbusting room and leave you there tied up over night.

Now go, before you really piss me off
You head on upstairs, this concludes the first part of the set. You may look at other porn if you want so long as you are locked when doing so. If you are comfortable with it stay locked until you start part 2, if not, just start the next part locked.
Part 2
You wake up with you cock straining in your cage, you look at the time and luckily its mid afternoon the next evening. You should be safe going back down to the resort, that is until you hear a noise from the room next door. It sounded like screaming. You head out in that hallway. You see some guy nude running away holding his balls followed by a female voice yelling and cursing from the room. You wait a moment before deciding to enter the now open door
Wow, that was fast usually the resort takes an hour to two before they send in the next slut to me

Not many volunteers willing to please me, they all know what gets me excited...

Here let me unlock that, it'll just get in my way
She unlocks your cage

Say... what's with those glasses?
That's when she notices your ID badge, followed by a wicked grin

Your not one of the resort sluts are you? That's a shame. But... if that ID is true...then maybe we can make a deal

I think those glasses of yours are the new prototype for the Resort, one that censors stuff for the wearer. And judging from your seemingly lack of interest in my nude beauty, I'd say its set to a pretty restrictive setting right now.

I could lower it for you...

If you let me play with you...

Particularly... with those cute balls of yours

I can't say it'll pleasant

But, it's better than just seeing my face and feet right?

See, your cock agrees. Its settled
She tightly grabs your balls with her left hand

Don't worry I won't hurt them too badly...
With her right hand she raises it and firmly slaps your balls

Aw you're cute when you moan in pain
She slaps your balls again

I think you've earned a little reward "Censor Tits and Pussy"

See, if you can take a good amount of CBT like a good boy you get rewarded
She raises her hand again, this time with a fist ready to strike

So go on Beg me to punch these nuts
She listens with glee as you timidly ask her to punch your balls

Very well slut
She brings down her fist hard making a solid contact with your balls

Awww, don't worry I'm almost done...
She Punches you again just as hard as before

With punches
Another hard punch, followed by another one harder than the last

Good boy, "Uncensor Tits" So, how about a kick in the balls to finish things off?
Her left hand begins squeezing your balls, you become unable to speak clearly. her hand unrelentingly squeezes for 30 seconds

Huh? You've got to speak up honey... do you want me to kick these balls?
She squeezes harder again for 30 seconds

What's the matter... don't you want the last censor off so you can see this pussy?
She suddenly lets go of your balls

Go on, stand before me and spread those legs, beg me to kick you in the balls

Very well cucky... you asked for it
She winds up to kick you with all her might. As her foot approaches your balls you close yours eyes, but you don't feel any pain

Haha, I got you... Here's your reward "Censors off"

Its too bad though, I need to get going

I heard they've got a cool Ballbusting room for those who piss off any of the female guests

I can't miss it

That is unless you want to join me...

Haha, guess not. Its ok though I'm sure someone will play with you

Maybe next time we meet We will get to play a bit harder :lol:

Well you you around
You wander the resort after Mila kicked you out of her room. You wandered the resort as, without the censors everything looked much more exciting. Still, it seems as though everyone in preoccupied in their own kinky activities not paying you much mind. You give up trying to participate and head up to your room for a break, when suddenly you notice you are no longer alone
So the cuck finally emerges

Woah what happened to your balls? They look so sore...
She says it with a grin, you get the feeling she doesn't really care about how your balls are

Well, whatever happened, its time you come to see the true purpose on this little experiment

Oh come on, you didn't think that this whole censorship experiment the B&B is doing just coincidently invited you as you are starting to get interested in censor porn?

I got you the spot

Feel free to start thanking me

Now, I think Nancy told you that those glasses are a prototype.

But, that's wrong, that pair is actually a final production model. They are ready to use this at the Lust B&B full time. This was more of a... marketing stunt

See, most of the women here are actually dominatrixes. We were all invited here to see the potential of using this device on all our subs

And let me tell you...

You did great!!!

Those glasses worked like a charm. I mean, it got you to try and find a Bull for Melena to Fuck right in front of you

It got you to take a ballbusting from Mila

Oh yes, I know that is why your balls are so sore

See, those glasses aren't just censoring what you see

They are actively recording and livestreaming your actions to the entire resort

Oh yes cuck, everyone saw...everything

Yes, even when we went upstairs after upsetting Melena

We saw you try and give yourself some pleasure while in chastity

It was quite cute seeing you try and try to get even a little pleasure

You should have seen the frenzy it put some of the guests here, it was a full time orgy while your attempts were broadcasted across the resort

Aw, don't be embarrassed slut, you're the star of the resort

You helped just about everyone get off this weekend

All without getting off yourself, you should be proud, its more than what cucks like you could ever dream of doing

I'm inclined to give you a release

That is if you still want one...

I'll let you cum... but it'll be a pretty humiliating way..

And we are being watched right now.

I'd understand if you'd rather stay denied....

But, if your the slut I think you are... this is an easy choice

So choose... Humiliating orgasm or Strict Denial
Strict Denial
A shame

But I guess if that's what you want...
She shoves you back into your cage

There, now you can't just come when I leave

Don't worry I'll have Nancy mail back your key after you leave

Enjoy you denial slut

You are denied for two additional days, again if you are comfortable with it stay locked the entire time. Otherwise, anytime you want to look at porn or tease yourself in the next two days be sure to lock up for the duration of your tease session
Humiliating Orgasm
Good Choice

This is going to be quite simple...

You are going to give yourself a self facial

On my command you'll get into a position where your cock is aimed straight at your face

This can be as simple as the legs over head position or another position where you can easily cum on your own face

Then, you'll get to one final edge... then you'll cum

Easy right?

Everyone is going to love this...

But first "Censor Tits and pussy with Humiliation Text

There, that should get you in the mood

Its time cucky... get into position

Stare at your own cock, as you point it at your face. If you want to be even better cucky, you'll open your mouth nice and wide. I won't punish you if you don't, but don't you want to be my good little boy?

Now stroke to one final edge and Cum for us

Oh... Hahaha... that look suits you...No... Don't wipe it off, leave it, Enjoy your slut walk as you leave the resort

I'd stay longer... but honestly I could use a good fuck right now

See you around

Leave the cum to dry on your face, You don't actually have to walk anywhere, just let the fact you just came on you own face sink in a bit :love:
After the Set
So as you probably saw I experimented in making my own censored images rather than use others peoples censored stuff or AI to create a more, I guess personalized censor experience. And while the process of making the images is not difficult, its really only a couple clicks, I had to do it for most of the images for this set. That is the main reason this took so long, with my irl life giving me little time I could only make a little progress at a time.

My Rules

EDIT: I'm currently locked from Erik's last set for me until his next set he makes me.
A lot has changed since the last time I posted my rules here and much of my sexual tastes and desires have undergone a drastic change. I'm still a ballbusting slut, I don't think anything can change that. I'll go more into detail about these changes in my desires section.

Desires and Preferences
Here is a more in depth look at what turns me on
Ballbusting
The activity that turns me on the most. For me, nothing is more sexy than a solid kick in the balls. I love to be busted, the harder the better. Now, I have a great tolerance for this pain, this isn't my opinion, but rather that of the Pro domme I see occasionally. I don't say this to boast, I would consider my tolerance to be moderate. But, it should be said to give you the prospective of what kind of busting I enjoy. I'm at the level where I love the super hard and intense hits, and while I am limited at how hard my body will let me hit my balls, I can take a long and hard busting from these sets. Don't feel the need to hold back in these sets. If it comes to the point where it becomes too much I will stop the busting.
Bisexuality
So, some time ago I game out to this forum as Bisexual, stating I was more into the "feminine" side and appearance of model, either trans or very effeminate men. That is no longer the case, while I still do like that side... I have been finding the masculine side to be just as attractive. Most Male pornstars I now find attractive. Now what I'm mainly attracted to is cock specifically, not too much of an ass type. Also I prefer shaved or trimmed models, not into super hairy men. I would be considered a bottom, I like sucking and being fucked rather than the other way around. So, that being said I like cock sucking and anal, from both males and females with strap ons
Feminization or Crossdressing
Something I'm currently exploring. I have my own pair of panties and bra that I can wear. It excites me to wear these, especially while sucking on my dildo or fucking my ass. I don't have much more yet... but considering how much I seem to enjoy it... I'll probably be getting more feminine underwear and clothes. Additionally, I don't have anything in terms of make-up aside from some lipstick. I don't know how to apply it... but it may be fun to learn how
Chastity
I have several cages, from spiked to flat. I like being locked and have completed Locktober twice now. I like the idea of being locked, unable to get hard while being teased and denied. My only issue is that its hard to incorporate Ballbusting whilst locked in most of my cages
Actual Rules
My Rules can vary with modes. They can be changed throughout the set, by default I'll start on Ballbusting mode unless specified. Feel free to change the modes anytime throughout the set, however be cognisent that some modes take time for me to set up, that will be time that takes me out of the set to do something, so rapid changes in-between modes may hinder the set. Some modes can be combined and I'll follow all rules of all the modes combined, some are exclusive and cant be combined with others

Ballbusting Mode(Default): Normal Ballbusting, intensity increases as Models become Nude
This is the base busting mode, Designed to give a consistent busting if its the only mode used in the set. Starts out light and increases as models strip

There are 3 main intensities in this mode, these are subjective to how I fell when hit or squeezed
Normal: Minimal pain, I can take an infinite amount of these in a row
Hard: Higher intensity, I start to feel this in the pit of my stomach. I can take a good amount of these in a row
Brutal: Very High intensity and pain, My legs begin to move in response to protect my balls. I can take a few in a row

The number of hits and their intensity is controlled by how clothed the model is. Everything is stackable, i.e. a model in lingerie but with her bra pushed down to expose breasts would be 10 normal hits followed by 10 Hard Hits

Fully Clothed in Normal everyday clothes: 5 seconds of normal Squeezing
Underwear/Lingerie: 10 hits at normal
Exposed Breast: 5 hits at hard per breast
Exposed Pussy: 5 Hard Hits
Heels/Stocking/Thigh High socks: 5 hits at hardest intensity from other rules

Fully Nude: 10 Hard hits(Combines with Exposed Breast and Pussy)

Special Combinations:
Fully Nude + Heels: 1 Brutal Hit

Can't be combined with Ball Crushing or Chastity Modes
Ball Breaking Mode: Maximum Ballbusting Damage, Hardest Intensity Lots of Hits, No Mercy
This mode is for when the intensity needs to be high and stay high, total Ball destruction.

There are 3 Main intensities here and are subjective to how I feel when hit or squeezed
Hard: Higher intensity, I start to feel this in the pit of my stomach. I can take a good amount of these in a row
Brutal: Very High intensity and pain, My legs begin to move in response to protect my balls. I can take a few in a row
Flooring: The Hardest I can Hit myself, these hits send me to the floor clutching my balls in pain. I can take one of these at a time. I have been known to push myself to take two in a row, but this is really hard for me to pull off

Each Model by default gets 20 hard hits for their Presence. Each of the Following adds 1 Brutal Hit:

Exposed Breast
Exposed Pussy
Heels/Stockings/Thigh High Sock

At anytime, any model can request a flooring hit for any reason. 1 hit per model per image. So if there are multiple models in an image they all can give me a flooring hit. Multiple Flooring hits will take time for me to complete, I'll need at least a 3 second break between each flooring hit, if not more as I endure more and more hits. Favorites can demand more than 1.

Additionally, any model can add as many hits for Hard and Brutal intensities as they want, within moderation, don't add 100 brutal hits or something unrealistic

Can't be combined with Ball Crushing or Chastity Modes
Ball Crushing Mode: Balls are Flattened in the Crusher
My balls are placed in a dedicated ball crusher, my crusher is two very thick acrylic plate with holes placed to allow my balls to be trapped in-between the plates but my cock to stick out. There are four screws to allow even crushing. It takes me a couple minutes getting this on and off, take into account when switching modes.

In this mode, images control how long I'm in the crusher. The intensity is controlled by your instructions, they will be subjective, not in number of turns on the screws rather statements like "Tighten Harshly" or "Loosen A little". By default I start at a tightness where I just start to feel the crushing, and I Lightly Tighten for every image unless specified otherwise.

Each image is default 10 seconds

Lingerie: + 5 seconds
Exposed Breast + 5 seconds
Exposed Pussy: + 5 seconds
Heels/Stockings/Thigh High Socks: +5 seconds

Fully Nude: + 10 seconds

Can only be combined with Cock Sucking
Cock Sucking Mode: I suck any cock in front of me.
Activates whenever I see a Strap-on or Cock, I'll instinctively want to suck it

By default, I'll be sucking in a manner that I think will make that cock cum, however, the model can take over and tell me how to suck in anyway they want. I can deepthroat, not too long and not in quick secessions like in a deep face fuck or I'll throw up.

This is more of a passive mode that can be combined with all other modes. Not made to be the main mode used unless you want to make it that way but that would require more instructions. You may add your ideas to this mode that can carry on to other sets
Anal Mode: My ass gets a pounding
After some testing of this mode, I've found out that this mode makes me super, super horny and excited. Its to the point where I cannot control myself and cum early when in this mode. I think having a set speed and time makes it hard for me to control myself. Thus, I am going to make it similar to the ball crushing mode where its mostly a subjective instruction rather than set in stone rules.

By default I will spend this much time, fucking my ass as I see fit, usually what's most pleasurable and doesn't make me cum super fast. In most cases I'll be riding it in a seated position, its easier for me this way as I'm a bit large and having to reach around myself and move a lubed up object is quite taxing. That being said my dildos are suction cup so differing positions are possible.
Each image is default 10 seconds

Lingerie: + 5 seconds
Exposed Breast + 5 seconds
Exposed Pussy: + 5 seconds
Heels/Stockings/Thigh High Socks: +5 seconds

Fully Nude: + 10 seconds

Can only be combined with Cock Sucking mode and Chastity Mode
Chastity Mode: Lock my cock.
Simple, My cock will be locked in a cage.

I have many cages but to simplify things I'll lock in only 3:
Spiked: A Cage that can add 4 spikes into the cage, any hard on causes my cock to press painfully against the spikes. Cant be combined with any busting mode
Flat: A flat cage, basically makes my cock fold in on itself to make a flat/flush with my body, no erection room at all. Can be combined with any mode except crushing
Long Term: Unlike the two above those cages can't be locked on long term as cleaning and hygiene are difficult/impossible. This cage however can be locked on for extended periods even outside of sets. Can't be combined with any busting modes.

Lock me in any of the above cages and tease me. In this mode I'll allow the use of a vibrator in addition to the anal and cock sucking mode to tease me. Only the Long Term Cage can be used to keep me locked in-between sets. If you decide to lock me in the long term cage at the end of a set, I'll only unlock for other sets or emergencies. That being said if you don't make another set within a month I'll unlock assuming you took some time away from the game and unlock at that point.
Favorites
These models are my absolute favorites, I love being teased and busted by them. Normally, I give them special rules however I’m looking into doing something different. For now, I’ll list them below, sets don’t need to include them

My absolute Goddesses
Mila Azul, she loves to bust my balls. She is normally playful and cheery whilst kicking my balls

Kyla Cole, The cool calm and collected Kyla, she is incredibly sexy and requires my utmost in Worshiping her

Tori Black, loves to play games, she often creates tasks that push my limits. Often rewards or punishes depending on the out come
Limits and Turn offs
Stroking/Edging: I'm a bit weird in where I get uninterested in a set where I'm told to stroke ot edge for long periods of time. This isnt a limit so you can include this into a set, however, I warn you it does not work for me in most cases. It takes me a long time to reach the edge and usually results in me giving up if its the only thing I'm doing

Blood: It freaks me out

Scat/Piss: Gross

Ass to Mouth: Even Grosser

Busting in non flat Chastity. I have one cage where busting is possible and its the flat, I will not do it in any other cage as it is dangerous
Last edited by BBBeanie on Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@benbron: feedback (final)
I did the ruin-your-cock hero. Actually there was an accidental extra ruin after the first one. So I had six ruins altogether. :wacko: Miraculously I stayed hard all the time. The great video with the great girls helped much. The relief at the end was a... true relief. All the hard work finally paid off.
Thanks again for this epic (4 hours altogether) tease. :-D
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Korashar and benbron thanks for the sets! I will play them before the beginning of April. I have a feeling these sets are redhead heavy… :lol:

I’ll play those sets first, and then will create some new sets. Have some ideas in my head. But first…

#bbbeanieset
#wbecik17
BBBeanie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:15 am
Beforeset
Second part of your set. Enjoy! The set starts with the assumption that you can bust in your long term cage. If you can’t or if it’s unsafe, then switch to a cage that you can before starting.
You will also need some paper and something to write with.

Recap:

To pay for Kyla’s car repair, you’ve waited 10 long days locked up, as your key was held by the head mechanic of of the shop! On the 10th day, you dress up in one thing feminine, put on your lipstick, grab your keys, and drive to the shop to get yourself unlocked… halfway there, the unthinkable happens to your car…
Set
Your car gets lit on fire!
Unharmed, but still desperate to be unlocked, you do the only thing you can think of to get to the repair shop. You walk along the road… And along the road you see…
A car pulls up
Bbbeanie…what are you doing out here, walking around?
You explain why you are walking
That’s so nice of you! Helping out Kyla like that…But it’s a very long way to the shop! And as a hitchhiker, you are doing it all wrong!
All hitchhikers have signs…and you don’t have one! I can’t pick you up unless you have a sign…
You have paper! You have a pen! So make a sign! I’ll help you!
What if your sign said “will suck every cock or strapon I see for 5 seconds, and will deepthroat every other cock or strapon?” That sounds like a great sign! Write it down!
Task: write milas sign on your paper. It is your new rule.
Not bad…hop in, proper hitchhiker! I can only take you halfway, though!
Mila let’s you in her car, and she drives
This is as far as I can take you bbbeanie! To the dirty gas station. I’m sorry I couldn’t take you further. Good luck!
Mila drops you off at a dirty gas station. You need another ride! You wave your sign and hope for another ride. Choose any of the two options below…
Look around outside for a ride…
A ride? Sorry…
Im going the opposite way!
I can’t give you a ride…I drove here with my girlfriend!
I’d give you a ride, but my truck is broken…sorry!
Howdy partner! I don’t take new people in my car, so you are out of luck!
I’d take you, if I didn’t have so much junk in the trunk! Sorry!
A ride? No…we are each other’s date…
Tempting…but no!

Check the bathrooms inside…
Bbbeanie! What the hell! This is the last place I’d expect to see you!
What does your sign say?
You show her your sign and explain where you are going…
Ah…Kyla. I’ve told her to sell that car for years now…Ok, I’ll help you out. As long as you’ve asked everyone else around here..and nobody else can give you a ride, I’ll do it!
If you havenot already, check outside. Otherwise, continue ,
Continue
Ready to go? My limo should be here in a moment!
But first…
Tori gives you one flooring hit
Now let’s go! My limo is here!
Tori’s limo finally drops you at the repair shop…
Oh! It’s you! And what has happened to you? Lipstick smeared…walking wobbly with a sign…you hitchhiked here, didn’t you? Well…you’ve paid off Kyla’s car in full!
She unlocks you! You are free! She also resets all of your rules to normal!
So, how are you going to get home? Your car is destroyed. I know, I’ll ask my shop to call Kyla, and we will give you a ride to where she is! And while we try to find her…why don’t you take a ride yourself looking at my strapon collection…

you are Free…but felicity wants you to take a ride! She activates your anal rules, and gives you https://scrolller.com/r/strapon to ride to until she’s able to locate Kyla and a driver for you. Look through the photos here, riding your dildo for as long as you want until you want to continue…
Jeez. Took you long enough. I’m Anna bell peaks, and I’m going to drive you to where Kyla is.
Anna bell peaks stops your anal rules. You are back to your default rules
Oh no…don’t wait for me! I’ve only been sitting here, watching you rock back and forward like a slut.
Could I have been somewhere else…fixing a car? Yup! But he boss said I have to take you to Kyla. She answered our call and wants to see you. But…Are you done? Because if you want to rock more on your dildo looking at felicitys strapon collection, feel free. I mean it! Go back if you want!
Because once you are ready to go, I’ll take you to where Kyla is!
But before we go…
Anna floors you
Now…let’s go.
Anna bell peaks takes you to where Kyla is…
Well…almost! She drops you off at a beach, where a lifeguard greats you…
Welcome to ballbreaker beach! I understand you are looking for Kyla?Well…she’s somewhere on the beach. I don’t know exactly where, but she is around! You’ll have to find her!
Admission to ballbreaker beach is free…as long as you can stand it. Hopefully you can find Kyla…before your balls are battered into submission..just head out to the beach…and choose where to go. you are facing the water on the beach. You need to Find Kyla. Use ballbusting mode, and pick a direction.[/i]
The lifeguard activates your ballbreaking rules, on hard…

Go left
Lots of guys on this side of the beach…
Not that this is a bad thing…
But where is Kyla? Surely not here…
At last…Kyla!

Bbbeanie, I owe you a thank you!
She sends the men away…
Now, I know what you want…a large orgasm…while up your balls are in pain! So I’ll give you a gift of two choices! First, you can ride your dildo, and cum…as long as you crush your balls as tight as you can…OR, you can cum after 10 flooring hits…take your time, you can do them at your leisure! Just make sure to look at https://scrolller.com/r/KylaCole while doing so! Thank you for fixing my car!
Go right
Lots of beautiful women on the beach…
Surely Kyla is here…
Just have to hang on…

Kyla? She is not here…you should pick another direction!
Kyla is not here! Pick another direction
Go straight
you quickly realize that This was a bad choice!
Straight from the beach…Takes you out into the water! Out to sea!
Is Kyla here? On a boat somewhere?

Ahoy! You looked a bit lost out there in the water!
Let me turn the boat around…get you back to shore…
A sympathetic captain takes you back to shore. Kyla is not here. Try another direction…

Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

#benbronset
#wbecik17

benbron wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:41 am
Before set
Was sitting on this one for awhile, and forgot about it! Luckily, I remembered. Enjoy!
Set
Oh! So you are the one they call benbron…the one with the edge list. Let me see it!
Elsa looks at your edge list
So I’m on it? Interesting…I know I’m hot. But I made the list, and You don’t know anything about me! So let’s change that! I know…let me show you my home! To get there we need to take a short ride…
In my plane!
Now’s that time to tell you that I’m a billionaire! And I always get what I want. So come along!
You get on the plane, and Elsa slips into something more comfortable
What do I want right now? I want some in flight entertainment! Look at photos of me, and stroke to the beat! Don’t stop, and don’t edge…
Task: you are Elsa’s in flight entertainment! Go to https://scrolller.com/r/ElsaJean and look at her pictures, following the beat from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlgqZpQgUZs. Do not edge, and you can spend as much time on any photo.
Wow…just look at that! Nothing like a little bit of entertainment to make the plane ride faster! We have arrived!
Elsa makes a quick phone call…
A limo picks you up…and takes you two to her mansion
Home…sweet home…my mega mansion! There’s no better way to learn about a person than by touring their home. And I have the best!
It has everything…a pool, a roof, several bedrooms a bathroom…
And also…a top notch security team! They are the best nobody gets in or out without me knowing! And nobody will disturb us today! We have the mansion all to ourselves!
And I’m going to show you all of it!
And I’m going to make sure you see…everything!
So…where would you like to start?
Elsa wants to give you a tour of her mega mansion. Pick the below in any order…

Tour Elsa’s bathroom
This is my bathroom!
It’s hot and wet in here!
I’m going to hop in the bath…
And no, you can’t watch this time!
Elsa makes you leave the bathroom and closes the door. You hear a noise to your left. Do you investigate, or move on?
Investigate!
There you are! We have some time before Elsa comes back.
How did I get in? Simple! But that’s not the point.
The point is that Elsa is going to edge you until your eyes cross…
But if Elsa thinks she is going to beat my edging number…she’s going to be wrong!
You should ruin your orgasm to me right now! She won’t mind…
And one more thing…even if you don’t ruin…
She attaches the cockring to your balls
So you don’t forget who really owns you. Have fun on your little tour with Elsa!
All clean! Where to next?
Elsa doesn’t notice the cockring.
Tour Elsa’s bedroom
Simple! Elegant! This is my bedroom!
The sheets are 200000 count cotton!
Rich sheets, for a rich gal! But you know the best part?
Jumping on the bed!
Come on, jump with me!
You jump up and down 10 times
Haha! Look at your cock…it’s like it’s jumping too!
That’s enough fun for now…where to next?
Elsa jumps off the bed and leaves the room. For a moment you are alone, and hear a noise. Do you investigate? If not, you can move to another room

Investigate!
Adriana: she’s gone, right?
Lana: coast is clear!
Adriana :whew! The hardest part of getting in here was waiting for Elsa to go away!
Lana: she’s so annoying!
Adriana: we are here because we want you to not forget about us!
Lana: it’s so easy to forget about poor people when a billionaire like Elsa comes around!
Adriana: we each snuck in here on our own…the guards were…easy.
Lana: do you want to know how we got in? We will show you…but you can only pick one…but make sure to edge as many times as you can!
Choose one, and edge as many times as you can
Lana: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php ... e5e2716f#1
Adriana: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php ... 86779ba896

Adriana: and now we have to go…
Lana: bye for now…
Adriana and Lana leave…and you pick another location
Tour Elsa’s pool
This is my pool! Isn’t it grand?
There are lots of great views from the pool!
Come do some skinny dipping with me!
The security guards? Don’t mind them! I’ve told them to check the premises…
Come on in…the water is great!
Not too cold…not too hot, just perfect!
I need some water…stay out here for as long as you want…
Elsa leaves, and for a moment you are alone. You hear a splash in the pool. Do you look? If so, continue…or go pick another location
Investigate!
Just some ducks in a pool! You continue on…
Tour Elsa’s office
This is my office! Every billionaire needs to have an office, right?
My favorite piece of furniture in the office is the desk. It has great legs..
And is perfect for leaning over!
Not much else to see here…let’s go!
Elsa leaves the room. For a moment, you are alone. You hear a noise. What do you do? You can investigate the noise…or just move on..
Investigate!
It’s a mouse! Nothing to see here. You continue on…
Tour Elsa’s kitchen
This is my kitchen!
Isn’t it sleek, so sheer, so lovely?
I actually never cook in the kitchen. I have a chef for that.
But I am really good at bending over and pretending to look for things!
And although I never cook…I do make sure that the security guards get a full meal! Well…ready to go someplace else?
Elsa leaves the room. For a moment, you are alone.You hear a noise. Do you investigate you can choose to investigate or go to another room?

Investigate!
I thought she’d never leave.
Elsa! Billionaire bitch who shows up at the last minute…thinking to rule your lists…
Getting inside was easy. I just flashed the guards…they waved me on in…
But for the chance to stop Elsa, it’s worth it! But it’s up to you…
Will you ruin your orgasm for me? It’s the only way to slow her down..if you do…then I’ll let you double your rules for red lingerie…

Choose to Ruin your orgasm and take the new rules
Good boy…go now…ruin your orgasm! Even better if you can on these shoes…they belong to that bitch Elsa..
You ruin your orgasm, and take on the new rule (edge to red clothing)
Choose to not ruin your orgasm

I can’t believe it! You will regret this!
You move on…

Tour Elsa’s roof
You follow Elsa up to the roof…
She knows what you are looking at…
Exactly what you are looking at…
Welcome to my roof!
I can see everything from up here!
I love to sunbathe in the sun up here.
Nobody can see me…except the security guards! But they don’t look at me, they are focused on their work! And now you’ve seen the roof. I’m going to head back down…you should too!

Before leaving, you hear a sound…Elsa doesn’t hear it, and is already out of sight! What do you do?
Investigate the sound…
I’m so glad I’m able to catch you alone! I came all the way out here to prevent Elsa from getting too many edges!
How did I get in? I took the security guards balls! That’s how I got this nice necklace!
Just kidding. I walked right past the security guards…just like this! Nobody stopped me!
But while that was easy, you have a hard choice! Either ruin your orgasm right now, or replace your edging to ass rule with 10 fast strokes Either choice will slow down Elsa’s rise! So which will it be?
Choose to ruin your orgasm

A good choice benbron…it’s for your own good! Ruining will make it harder for her to tempt you!
Foxy a jumps over the side, and just like that…is gone! You continue down the ladder…
Choose to replace your edge to ass rule with 10 fast strokes

A good choice benbron…it’s for your own good! Just stroke for her ass…that’ll slow Elsa down!
Foxy a jumps over the side, and just like that…is gone! You continue down the ladder…
Ignore it and follow Elsa
You follow Elsa down the ladder! Pick another location
Done touring
I’d like for you to stay, but it’s time for you to go.
Didn’t you like all of the lovely views? I’m sure you did!
But I can’t let you go without mentioning that I love my hardworking security team! They keep all of the riffraff out!Aren’t they the best? That’s why you only saw me today!
I’m going to show them my…appreciation. You can watch me…and have a full orgasm!

Watch the video. Try to have a full orgasm before the end
https://spankbang.com/8zbdv/video/buil ... +elsa+jean

I came!
Yes, cum hard! The best ending to the best tour!
I can’t cum
Aw..such a disappointment! I guess you will go home empty handed!

Last edited by Ecik17 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.