[Release] COCK HERO - MASTER CLASS by AlchemyX

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Edharris2020
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] COCK HERO - MASTER CLASS by AlchemyX

Post by Edharris2020 »

AlchemyX wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:07 pm
Edharris2020 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:59 pm
AlchemyX wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:14 pm

Hi thebigm35,

Thanks so much for the kind words. That means a lot. I’m disappointed to hear you are having technical trouble. I am happy to help but I’m actually not the most technical person. I wonder if you could simply try downloading it again and maybe do a direct download. If that doesn’t work I can reupload a new link. I wonder if someone else who has gotten the files could create a torrent in the mean time.
I’m having a problem as well.
Are you trying to play the video directly off MEGA? Have you downloaded it like thebigguy35? What exactly is happening?
When I try to play it on my iPad I get the play button with the line through it. I haven’t tried to download for offline viewing; I quit after seeing it not work for thebigm35. I tried another one of your videos (remastered) and had no issues with that. I thought it might be the size of the file, so I played another file that was larger and had no issues there either. I did a hard reset on my device as I know that alleviates the problem sometimes on tube sites.
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

Edharris2020 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:07 pm
Edharris2020 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:59 pm

I’m having a problem as well.
Are you trying to play the video directly off MEGA? Have you downloaded it like thebigguy35? What exactly is happening?
When I try to play it on my iPad I get the play button with the line through it. I haven’t tried to download for offline viewing; I quit after seeing it not work for thebigm35. I tried another one of your videos (remastered) and had no issues with that. I thought it might be the size of the file, so I played another file that was larger and had no issues there either. I did a hard reset on my device as I know that alleviates the problem sometimes on tube sites.
Super sorry your having trouble streamimg directly from MEGA. I think a number of people have had trouble when trying to directly play off the MEGA link. It does work for me but I'll poke around and see if it something on my end with the file. I doubt you'll have trouble with a direct download.
Edharris2020
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Edharris2020 »

AlchemyX wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:16 am

Super sorry your having trouble streamimg directly from MEGA. I think a number of people have had trouble when trying to directly play off the MEGA link. It does work for me but I'll poke around and see if it something on my end with the file. I doubt you'll have trouble with a direct download.
So it took me to download the file and vlc and play it on vlc for it to work for me. Let me tell you all it was worth it. It made me feel like I was actually having sex. The flow was perfect. I did finish it though there was one point where I was sweating really good and almost lost it. Great stuff.
Spoiler: show
I’m trying to figure out how perfectly timed the edges were following the stroking at max speed. That slight delay was right on point. It made me wonder if you had a stopwatch or something.
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

Edharris2020 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:25 pm
AlchemyX wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:16 am

So it took me to download the file and vlc and play it on vlc for it to work for me. Let me tell you all it was worth it. It made me feel like I was actually having sex. The flow was perfect. I did finish it though there was one point where I was sweating really good and almost lost it. Great stuff.
I’m trying to figure out how perfectly timed the edges were following the stroking at max speed. That slight delay was right on point. It made me wonder if you had a stopwatch or something.
Thanks for letting us know how you solved the problem. I don't have any idea why other folks are having trouble playing directly off MEGA. I'm guessing its an issue with the browser people are using. I use Chrome and watching it on MEGA works fine but Safari won't load it. That might explain why you had trouble on your ipad.

I'm glad you loved the game. Impressive you managed to become a Grand Master on your first play! :w00t:
As for the edging sections. The beats were a real challenge for me on this one and my beta testers were key to helping me sort out problems. My process for these games is to build the beats and beat meter first. I build the beats to the music and then find the sections where I want edges to go and actually subtract the beats. I then use After Effects for editing and create the visual edge meter by watching where the beats enter and hit the meter and build the effect accordingly.
rodrye01
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rodrye01 »

AlchemyX wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:17 pmI don't have any idea why other folks are having trouble playing directly off MEGA. I'm guessing its an issue with the browser people are using. I use Chrome and watching it on MEGA works fine but Safari won't load it. That might explain why you had trouble on your ipad.
Looks like it's HEVC (H.265) which doesn't work on windows in a browser without an add on (used to be a free version but it's now 99c) and supported hardware, and then it should work in Edge and Chrome on Windows (but not Firefox without a config change). It should work on any non ancient iPad (iOS 11+) / Mac in Safari 13+. Mega might accidentally disable it for another browser that should support it though I guess.

Supported browsers for HEVC listed here: https://caniuse.com/hevc

Also looks like *most* of the performers in this video have been added to a listing on PMVStash
viewtopic.php?t=26042&hilit=pmvstash
https://pmvstash.org/scenes/eab2977e-c9 ... 0fa613db99
Though there's ~80+ and no timestamps so....
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

rodrye01 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:19 am
AlchemyX wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:17 pmI don't have any idea why other folks are having trouble playing directly off MEGA. I'm guessing its an issue with the browser people are using. I use Chrome and watching it on MEGA works fine but Safari won't load it. That might explain why you had trouble on your ipad.
Looks like it's HEVC (H.265) which doesn't work on windows in a browser without an add on (used to be a free version but it's now 99c) and supported hardware, and then it should work in Edge and Chrome on Windows (but not Firefox without a config change). It should work on any non ancient iPad (iOS 11+) / Mac in Safari 13+. Mega might accidentally disable it for another browser that should support it though I guess.

Supported browsers for HEVC listed here: https://caniuse.com/hevc

Also looks like *most* of the performers in this video have been added to a listing on PMVStash
viewtopic.php?t=26042&hilit=pmvstash
https://pmvstash.org/scenes/eab2977e-c9 ... 0fa613db99
Though there's ~80+ and no timestamps so....
Thanks for the explanation! That’s super helpful.
chfluxfan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chfluxfan »

Hey AlchemyX, a little late to the party, but this is simply a phenomenal production. Remaster was great too, and I love your older CHs.
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

chfluxfan wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:23 pm Hey AlchemyX, a little late to the party, but this is simply a phenomenal production. Remaster was great too, and I love your older CHs.
"A cock hero is never late, nore is he early. He always comes precisely when he means to." - Handfull The Horney.

Thanks for the props! I really loved making Master Class and have plans rattling round in my head for the 3rd installment in the Master series as well as Eros!!!. Not ready to get back at it just yet.
soxuxhsbk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soxuxhsbk »

I am so glad you like my creations and I hope this one lives up to your expectations. There is no shame in failing a CH. The only thing better than failing a CH is beating a CH. :lol:

DPL is the gold standard creator and an amazingly helpful person. I was lucky enough to get to beta test Mia vs Dani and he returned the favor for Remaster and we have worked together on beta testing ever since. Beta testing is such a critical element of any creative process.

I hope you beat Master Class after enjoying failure after failure!
It's taken me a while, but it's finally time to report back.
I can't do it. I've tried like 4 times but those edge and rides just get me. I mean, I'll keep trying, but you put together a mighty difficult (and equally amazing) challenge. Truly an alchemyxmas miracle 😂
TheWhackyWhale
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by TheWhackyWhale »

I hate to be a pain in the backside but I don’t suppose anyone could convert this file so that it works natively on an iPhone? Try as I might I simply cannot find a way to watch this video.

If I had another device I would imagine it’d be far easier!
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

TheWhackyWhale wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:53 pm I hate to be a pain in the backside but I don’t suppose anyone could convert this file so that it works natively on an iPhone? Try as I might I simply cannot find a way to watch this video.

I'm not super techy but I'd be happy to help. What file type does it need to be?
TheWhackyWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheWhackyWhale »

AlchemyX wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:49 pm
TheWhackyWhale wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:53 pm I hate to be a pain in the backside but I don’t suppose anyone could convert this file so that it works natively on an iPhone? Try as I might I simply cannot find a way to watch this video.

I'm not super techy but I'd be happy to help. What file type does it need to be?
I am assuming it needs to be H.264 as opposed to H.265 but can’t seem to be able to convert via my iPhone!
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

TheWhackyWhale wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:21 pm

I am assuming it needs to be H.264 as opposed to H.265 but can’t seem to be able to convert via my iPhone!
Lets see if this will work for iphone/ipdad users.

https://mega.nz/file/KGByCDwT#yr_TloA0J ... VvKejOD82U
TheWhackyWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheWhackyWhale »

AlchemyX wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:20 pm

This has worked perfectly thank you, a very challenging Cock Hero!
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

TheWhackyWhale wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:43 pm
AlchemyX wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:20 pm

This has worked perfectly thank you, a very challenging Cock Hero!
Thanks for the feedback that the link worked. It is supposed to be extremely difficult. I'm sure you'll beat it if you keep trying and you'll enjoy failing in the mean time.