Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: Taylor Returns

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: Taylor Returns

Post by TheBusted »

Chapter One: Torture Certification
Chapter Two: Office Introductions
Chapter Three: The Kidnapping
Chapter Four: The Promotion
Chapter Five: Taylor Returns

“Ever since we first met, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. Fragile, exposed, dangling little you.”

Taylor pressed her nearly naked body into Jim’s, enjoying the feeling of his firm muscles pressing into her soft skin. Her outfit, comprised of black platform heels, a black microskirt, and what might have been the skimpiest black bikini top ever invented, left little to the imagination. She inhaled deeply, savoring the moment.

“You awakened something in me I didn’t know existed. You helped me understand that women are superior, and your testicles make you weak.”

There was a natural confidence in her voice. While she was just a newly minted cadet at the Ballbusting Intelligence Agency, she had quickly learned to embrace her feminine superiority.

“I always thought men were strong and powerful. Spending that day with you and Zoe, making you sing soprano so easily … you left quite an impression on me.”

She paused as she felt his cock stiffen, gently poking her lower abdomen. She looked up at Jim, deliberately fluttering her eyelashes and pressing her chest into his.

“How about you, Jim? Did I leave an impression on you?”

Jim gulped, trying to manage growing doses of panic and excitement. On the one hand, he was glad he had made an impression on Taylor, the nearly naked 23-year-old bombshell. On the other hand, he was nervous about subjecting his pair, which were still severely damaged from yesterday’s abuse, to more torment.

However nervous he might be, he knew that BIA rules left him no choice. He knew he had to play along.

“Honestly, Taylor, you sort of awakened something in me too. I didn’t know I could cum from just …” his voice trailed off as he realized what he was about to say out loud.

“Go on, Jim, from just what?”

“Ballbusting.” She smiled as he said it.

“That’s what makes you so special. Most men can’t take even a fraction of the abuse you took that day. You not only took it – you enjoyed it.”

Jim didn’t respond, but they both knew she was right.

“That makes you the perfect person to help me become the most brutal ballbuster at the BIA. I’ve gotten so much great advice from the sadistic agents here that I’m dying to put it into practice. What’d you say? Are you in?”

He hesitated. He knew he had to say yes, but his nuts were already in bad shape. He didn’t know how much more they could take.

“Of course, Taylor.”

“Why don’t you suggest the first method? Pick something painful.”

“How about squeezing?”

“That is a great idea. That way, I can control just how badly it hurts. There is no chance that your testicles will escape punishment.”

She reached down and grabbed a firm hold with both hands. He felt exquisitely vulnerable as she kneaded his tender nuts between her fingers. He knew that at any moment, she could choose to clamp down and completely rock his world.

“Hold your cock out of the way.”

He reached down and held his erection upward. Taylor pressed herself against his torso, pinning his leaking dick up against his stomach.

“Ready?”

Jim nodded that he was.

“Look me in the eyes. I want to see the suffering consume you.”

Jim looked up, locking eyes with the BIA’s newest cadet. She ramped up the pressure on his balls the instant he did so, sending the first big jolt of pain through his body. He threw his head back and let out a groan as her fingers sunk deeper and deeper into his delicate nut meat. Taylor smirked at the twisted contortions of his face as she roamed the tender insides of his testicles.

His agonized groans grew an octave higher as her left thumb found a particularly delicate spot in the center of his swollen left nugget. She grinned with glee as he squealed, taking care to press extra hard to make him cry louder.

After a few seconds of sadistic perfection, she partially relinquished her grip. Jim’s breath returned in deep gasps; even this relatively short squeeze had rocked his world.

“Was that very painful?”

“Oh god, yes.”

“That’s a trick Nicole taught me. I squeezed them the long way, just like Zoey teaches us cadets to do, but I kept moving my thumbs around. It’s supposed to feel like they’ve been dropped in a blender. Is that what if felt like to you?”

“Sort of … “ He was still sucking wind from the aftereffects of Nicole’s “trick.”

“Please let me know if I could have made that more painful. I am trying to practice my ballbusting, so I need you to tell me if that could have been better.”

He gulped, trying to gather himself and respond. Every bone in his body was screaming for the pain to stop, but he knew what he had to do.

“Why don’t you try squeezing them some more? That last squeeze hurt very badly, but now they are more sensitive. It will hurt more now if you squeeze them again soon.”

“Thank you for being honest, Jim. I know you just signed up to take more pain, so I appreciate your willingness to give me feedback. Now brace yourself. I am going to squeeze as hard as I can.”

“Of course, Taylor. Anything to help you get better.”

She did as Jim suggested and clamped down once again. After squeezing them once already, her confidence was increasing. She felt comfortable flattening them even further, sending lightning bolts of exquisite agony shooting up his spine. Soon, the pain became too much, and he let out a long, visceral yell.

Not that Taylor seemed to care. If anything, watching Jim writhe made her squeeze harder. She ground her fingers into his tender orbs, seemingly reveling in his suffering. She felt a wet spot forming between her legs.

“I wonder how much longer I have to squeeze them before you cum again?”

He started frantically shaking his head back and forth.

“No? You don’t want to cum again?”

She let go of his flattened nutsack in surprise.

Jim tried to choke out a response while catching his breath. It wasn’t easy.

“I do, but …” he paused to gasp for air. “Nicole won’t let me.”

“She won’t let you?”

“I only get the chance to orgasm once per month.”

Taylor smiled, admiring how fully the women at the BIA controlled Jim.

“That’s a shame. I was hoping to help you drain those nuts a time or two. But that’s OK. For now, I will focus just on busting your balls. The next time I see Nicole, I will talk to her and see if I can convince her to make an exception for me.”

She clamped down again, sending a fresh round of hellish sensations rocking through Jim’s body. The strength left his limbs, although he couldn’t fall. Not with her hands still wrapped around his reproductive organs. It was all he could do to stay standing and take her abuse. He collapsed to the ground the instant she relinquished her grip.

“How was that? Did that hit the spot?”

Jim wheezed. He was nowhere near recovered from that brutal assault on his manhood. He simply curled into the fetal position.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Let me try another one, just to make sure.”

She knelt between his legs and shooed his hands away. Jim could hardly fight his evolutionary urge to protect himself, but he managed to move his arms just long enough for her to secure a grip on his gonads. When she clamped down again, he involuntarily grabbed at her wrists. Not that it helped any. With both testicles trapped in her fingers, he could do nothing to protect himself. All he could do was throw his head back and scream as she went to work, annihilating his battered bullocks.

Taylor worked his ballsack like an experienced ballbuster. She seemed to know just when to press harder and when to find a new spot. She worked the screaming nerve endings in his sack like a DJ scratching a record, and Jim squeaked as if on cue each time. Holding his most delicate sexual organs in her hands made her feel exquisitely powerful, and she sincerely enjoyed effortlessly dominating him. Making his limbs flail and twitch helplessly with such ease made her feel superior in a way only women could feel.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to him, she let go. His breath returned in deep, pained wheezes as his hands raced to assess the extent of the damage. His bullocks, while swollen to an alarming size, were intact. Excruciating, bruised, and misshapen, but whole.

“It looks like I scrambled your eggs pretty well, wouldn’t you say?”

Jim just nodded his head, too spent to respond audibly.

“You really mean to tell me you like this? You like being in this much pain?”

Jim nodded again. He was incredibly turned on by the pain. Even if he wanted to lie, his rock-solid erection would have given him away.

“And you want to keep going?”

Another nod. He was afraid of what was to come but knew in his heart he was excited at the prospect of taking more. He also knew he had no way to avoid it.

“What should we practice next?”

Jim sighed, slinking down in a lump as he realized what he had to say. He knew what the most painful thing to do next would be. He just had to summon the strength to say it out loud.

“We could do kicks next. Your platform heels will hurt very badly.”

“That’s a great idea. Get in position, and we’ll try a few kicks.”

Jim somehow willed himself to his knees. He couldn’t summon the strength to stand straight, but he was able to spread his legs and rest on his ankles. His mangled orbs dangled between his legs, presenting a vulnerable target for Taylor’s eager shoe.

“Before I try the first one, would you kindly point out where I should aim?”

Jim gulped. It was one thing to admit he liked the abuse, but explaining his annihilation in detail made him nervous. He took a deep breath and gave it his best shot.

“You want to scoop my testicles into my pelvis with the solid front of your shoe like this.”

He grabbed her outstretched foot and demonstrated by gently bringing it into his crotch at the proper angle.

“I see. So, it should be like this?

Taylor did one gentle practice swing to ensure she had the angle correct. Jim gulped again, knowing the explosion of pain that was sure to be coming.

“Exactly.”

In an instant, Taylor brought her foot back and flung it full force into Jim’s fragile organs precisely as he had instructed. A horrifying squelch filled the room as she made contact. Jim didn’t even scream. He couldn’t. The overwhelming rush of pain sent him off to his own little world. He was hardly even aware as his body toppled over, slinking to the floor in a discombobulated mess of limbs. A soft, high-pitched mewling sound escaped his lips as he struggled to comprehend his destruction.

Taylor didn’t give him long to recover. In fact, she hardly gave him any time to recover at all. Almost as soon as he hit the ground, she grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked him back into position. Moments later, she kicked him again, taking advantage of the slightest of gaps between his thighs. It wasn’t a direct hit, but it was good enough. Jim’s mewling sound grew more desperate, and he fell to the ground again.

“Come on, Jim, I can hardly practice with you covering up after every single hit!”

Jim groaned. He couldn’t form words even if he wanted to. The all-consuming ache in his crotch made sure of that. That ache ensured the only thing he could do was suffer through waves of pain seizures, electrifying every square inch of his body.

Sensing that he no longer had the strength to stand, she rolled him onto his back and shooed his hands away from his crotch. She positioned herself between his legs, wound her leg back, and let it fly into his swollen scrotum. A sickening crunch filled the air as her foot made devastating contact. Jim let out a blood-curdling shriek as his convulsions on the floor took on a distinctly more violent turn.

She took a step back and admired her handiwork. It had barely been ten minutes, and already Jim was in excruciating, unbearable agony.

“I still can’t believe you really like this. I tried practicing with my boyfriend, but he didn’t do well. Let’s just say he’s not nearly the man you are. Not anymore, at least.”

He was in too much pain to process what she was saying, much less respond in any meaningful way. He rolled back and forth on the ground, trying to quell the horrific ache in his nutsack.

“You have suggested two excellent torture methods so far. I was worried you would wimp out and opt for self-preservation, but I can tell you are honest about what would be most painful. It shows me you really do enjoy this whole process.”

Jim wasn’t particularly enjoying it at the moment. He was still squirming on the floor, rocking from her last kick. But deep down, he knew. He knew he liked submitting to Tayler and her abuse. He knew he wanted the pain.

“Come on, stop stalling! What should we do next? I want to make sure they get properly destroyed.”

He took a deep breath.

“You should …”

He couldn’t quite gasp out a complete sentence, even though he wanted to.

“I should what? Don’t leave me hanging, Jim.”

“You should … tie me up. So I can’t protect myself.”

“That’s a great idea! I’ll use the ball stocks.”

She went to the closet and wheeled out the familiar wooden contraption. There was a waist-high seat for him to sit on, a small platform for his testicles to rest on, and wooden crossbeams to tie down his hands and legs. She helped secure him into position, which was no small task considering that most of the strength had already left his limbs.

Satisfied that he wasn’t going anywhere and that his family jewels were sufficiently vulnerable, she took off her platform heels and lifted herself onto the platform between his legs. She stood there for a moment, bare toes barely an inch from his bloated ballsack, soaking in his suffering and fear.

“Now, Jim, I don’t just want to hurt you. I want to completely fucking annihilate you. I know you get abused daily here, but I want to put you in more pain than you’ve ever experienced. I want to leave you thoroughly wrecked.”

Taylor looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to confirm he wanted that, too. He just took several deep gasps for air. He wasn’t even nearly recovered from her series of kicks just minutes ago.

Jim nodded, too busy gulping down oxygen to respond verbally. She seemed unconvinced.

“Don’t you like it when I hurt you?”

“Yes,” Jim whispered, his voice weak from the torture.

“You know, Jim, I talked with Natalie and Zoe yesterday. They told me how good you were at begging for your torture. But I have to say, you’re not doing a good job begging now.”

“Please …” his voice trailed off.

“Please, what?” Her tone was sterner now. Less patient.

“Please … please stand on my balls.”

“Oh, come on. You can do better than that, can’t you?”

Jim gulped down a few more deep breaths. Begging for his annihilation wasn’t easy, especially given how tender and sore his nads were already.

“Taylor, I am here to submit to you fully and completely. Please put me in agonizing pain so that you can become a better agent. This will hurt, but I am glad I have two testicles for you to practice on.”

She gave a satisfied smirk. She placed the sole of her right foot directly on top of his scrotum, resting it ominously over his precious orbs.

“You really want me to do this?”

Jim nodded even though he was terrified of what she was about to do to him.

“And you like the pain?”

Jim nodded once again.

“So, I should keep going when you’re shrieking and crying?”

Another nod, this time a bit more hesitant.

“Would you say it out loud for me? I want to hear it again.”

“I want you to stand on my testicles. Please flatten them under your feet.”

“And?”

“And I want you to keep going, even when I’m writhing in pain.”

“Wow, you are special.”

In one fluid motion, Taylor shifted her entire body weight to her right foot, squashing Jim’s ballsack. Both his nads were trapped between her toes, the soles of her feet, and the wooden board on the ball stocks.

The result was predictable. Jim was overwhelmed by agony and began thrashing about wildly in the restraints. His eyes bulged out of his head, and a high-pitched whine escaped his lungs as he gasped for air. His entire being was consumed by the sensation of his most delicate organs flattening under Taylor’s weight.

She continued despite his tortured protests, just as he had requested. She even went so far as to cruelly twist her foot, grinding his battered balls into the wood in the process. She grinned sadistically as he screamed and cried. She was enjoying having all the power over his reproductive organs. She dipped a finger between her legs and pleasured herself to the sound of his tortured wails.

His testicles exploded in searing pain as she continued her brutal assault. Her entire frame bore down on the vulnerable organs, and he experienced worlds of suffering he never thought possible. His stomach began doing somersaults, and he would have almost certainly vomited if he had eaten anything in the last 12 hours. Instead, he dry-heaved. To him, it felt like choking up his balls.

Eventually, Taylor relieved the pressure a bit, resting about half of her body weight on her other foot. She didn’t want him passing out too early.

“How’s that for you? Did that hurt?”

Jim didn’t respond. He couldn’t. His head simply fell limp. The decrease in pressure was a welcome relief, but the force she maintained left him completely immobilized.

“I asked you a question, Jim. Answer me.”

Jim nodded his head yes, ever so slightly. It was all he could manage, though his body was shivering in pain.

“Should I keep going?”

Jim knew he had no choice. He nodded his head yes once again.

“I knew I liked you for a reason.”

She leaned forward, again transferring her entire body weight to Jim’s battered testicles. The explosions of pain that had utterly overwhelmed him reignited as his tortured organs flattened. His eyes nearly burst out of his head, and nothing but agonized squeaks escaped his lips. She worked her clit with a bit more fervor, enjoying the feeling of his manhood being ground to mush beneath her toes.

“Which one hurts worse, the left one or the right one?”

She relieved the tiniest bit of pressure so he could answer. Jim shuddered, still rocking from the flattening session. He didn’t know how much more of this he could take, but he also knew he had no choice but to submit to Taylor’s every whim.

He shook his head to the right, indicating that the right one hurt worse.

“The right one, huh? Good to know.”

She resumed standing full weight on his broken manhood. But this time, she leaned heavily to the right, amplifying the pressure on his delicate right ball. He opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out. He suffered silently as Taylor’s feet plunged him to depths of agony that he never imagined were possible.

After several minutes, Taylor grew bored and stepped down. His baby makers, just moments ago flatter than pancakes, reinflated to several times their standard size. Jim gasped desperately for air, although it didn’t do anything to quell his midsection’s hellish ache.

“I’m glad you were honest about what would hurt most. You have suggested some very effective techniques, giving me outstanding practice. I know it’s painful for you, so I am thankful you’ve helped me.”

Jim tried to whisper a feeble “you’re welcome,” but his vocal cords refused to cooperate. He raised half an inch in his restraints and then collapsed, unable to respond comprehensibly to his new assistant.

“I think you’ve earned a small reward. I know I cannot make you cum, but do you want to have a bit of fun anyway?”

Jim’s head perked up at the prospect. He looked at the two mounds practically bursting out of her skimpy top. He knew his boss had asked him to be faithful, but he didn’t want to find out what Taylor would do to him if he said no to her. Why not, he figured? His balls would surely get destroyed either way. If he said yes to Taylor, at least he’d get some pleasure in the process.

He nodded his head.

Taylor smiled, quickly taking off her top and tossing it to the corner of the room. She placed her now-exposed breast in Jim’s restrained hand, allowing him to squeeze her chest gently.

“I know you have no choice but to let me do whatever I want to you, but I appreciate you being honest about the most painful methods. Hopefully, this will distract you at least a little bit from the pain.”

Jim nodded slightly, enjoying the feeling of her nipples between his fingers. His cock twitched excitedly as he explored her soft flesh.

“I’m sure you’re very sore by now, but you know we must keep going. I need to practice more if I’m ever going to become the most brutal ballbuster at the BIA.”

Jim’s head sunk, but he knew it was her right as a female BIA agent to continue for however long she wanted.

“Of course, Taylor. Please practice anything you like.”

Much to Jim’s alarm, she went to the corner of the room and grabbed a medium-sized wooden mallet. He gulped as she menacingly swung the mallet into her empty hand as if practicing for his gonads. She looked him straight in the eyes, a mischievous smile spreading across her face.

“How do you think this will do? Will this turn your balls to mush?”

He nodded his head, knowing this would be hellacious. It was as if his aching, tender orbs were served to her on a silver platter. His manhood was trapped in place on the small wooden board between his legs and had no chance of escaping her blows.

“And you want me to do it anyway, correct?”

“Absolutely, Taylor. This will be extremely painful for me, but you need practice. Please hit them as hard as you …”

He was cut off mid-sentence as the mallet squashed into his scrotum unexpectedly. It was even worse than he had feared. His swollen left testicle absorbed the brunt of the blow and flattened to a dangerous fraction of its former size. He opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out because Taylor’s brutal assault had already forced all the air from his lungs. He lurched forward as far as he could in the ball stocks and wept as his body rocked with agonized torment.

Not that Taylor seemed to care. She lifted the mallet and smacked Jim again, grinning with glee as the tall, muscular man before her whimpered. Before joining the BIA, she had never known how easy it was to fully and completely dominate a man. Now that she knew the full extent of his vulnerability, she relished the opportunity to demonstrate her feminine superiority.

And Jim was all too happy to take it. True, it was horrifically painful. It was much more painful than anything he had ever experienced in his life. But submitting to Taylor felt right. It was erotic, sexy, and exquisitely unbearable.

His eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when she bashed him the third time. He regained the ability to make noise with this blow, opening his mouth and emitting a strange gurgling sound.

Of course, his pathetic display only made Taylor want to swing harder. Which she promptly did. She lifted the mallet high in the air and slammed it on his battered ballsack with devastating force once more. His strained gurgling quickly became a full-blown wail as the enormity of his destruction set in.

Taylor paused to admire her handiwork. Four blows with the mallet had left Jim a broken husk of a man. Despite his big, strong, masculine frame, four measly little swings of her arm had wholly rocked his world. She felt the wet spot growing between her legs as she enjoyed her newfound natural dominance.

“Anything to say to me?”

She looked at him expectantly, but he was in no position to respond. He wasn’t even close to recovering from her last four blows.

“Th … th …”

He tried to mutter a response, but the words wouldn’t come. Taylor feigned sympathy.

“Is something the matter? You seem to be having trouble speaking.”

She ran her fingers gently up the length of his chest, admiring the fruits of her labor.

“Thank … you …” the words were barely a whisper.

“You’re welcome. You did ask for that, after all. Was that painful enough? Or should I do a few more to ensure I’ve got the technique down?”

Jim nodded, not quite able to muster another verbal response.

“Use your words, Jim. I want to hear you say it.”

Jim took a deep breath and did his best to beg for his annihilation.

“Please, Taylor … a few more hard ones … just to be sure.”

Taylor smiled, then leaned in to give Jim a quick kiss. He was such a good, obedient man, even after all he had been through.

He watched in fear as she leaned back and raised the mallet high above her head, face screwed up in concentration. Then, in one smooth motion, she slammed it down with every ounce of strength she possessed.

Sometimes, when people put all their strength into something, they become less accurate. This was not one of those times. The mallet met the pained, squishy center of Jim’s scrotum with devastating effect. Neither of his swollen orbs had any chance of escaping, and both flattened viciously against the hard wood of the ball stocks. The impact on Jim was immediate and catastrophic.

His body rocked with a violent jolt of agony as the shockwaves of her devastating assault rippled through every square inch of his being. Every part of him, from his fingers to his toes, through his limbs and to the eyeballs, strained against the restraints. Not that there was anything he could do if he weren’t tied down. Taylor had already had her way with him, and his most delicate organs were already badly damaged.

After a few moments of senseless writhing, Jim opened his mouth and emitted a long, high-pitched wail. He then threw his head back and wept as he succumbed to the hellish sensations.

Taylor smirked with glee as she admired her handiwork once more. She felt the wet spot between her legs grow even further as she enjoyed the totality of her dominance. Jim was a talk, well-hung, muscular hunk of a man. And he was entirely at her mercy.

Just as he opened his mouth to wail once more, Taylor smacked the ever-living fuck out of the battered remains of his ball bag yet again. His eyes bulged out of his head as he struggled to process how it was possible for something to hurt this badly. He could hardly tell whether his manhood was intact; all he felt was two volcanic eruptions of pain between his legs.

Taylor reached a finger between her legs as she teased Jim.

“Aww, you poor thing! That looked like it hurt … did I get them good?”

He just whimpered as he continued to suffer from her brutal assault.

“I’d say this technique is effective! If you didn’t love having your balls busted, you’d be desperate to get out of this.”

She smirked as she gently prodded his busted grapes with the tip of the hammer. He seethed; even that soft contact was still exceedingly painful.

“But not you. You have the most special pair of family jewels I’ve ever seen. You can take anything.”

“For you”

“What’s that?” Taylor was genuinely startled he had worked up the strength to respond so quickly.

“Take anything … for you.”

She grinned with sadistic delight.

“I knew you were special. Anything more you’d like to say?”

He took a deep breath and mustered what little willpower he had left. It wasn’t easy; his body was still shivering with the aftereffects of her abuse.

“I love it when you hurt my balls.”

Taylor feigned innocence to reel him in further.

“Are you sure? Because you were screaming and crying …”

“It hurts very badly, but I like the pain. It reminds me how weak I am and how dominant you are. I am just lucky that you’re here to … “

Taylor’s mallet found the center of his aching scrotum before he could finish that thought, violently forcing all the air out of his lungs in the process.

“Do that?”

She giggled at her poor attempt at a joke.

“Don’t you worry, Jim. While I’m here, there’ll be no shortage of ball pain for you. You have the Lamborghini of manhood. And there’s no sense in leaving a Lamborghini in the garage.”

She slammed the mallet into his tortured testicles once more to drive home her point.

“And knowing that you like it … well, that’s just the most incredible cherry on top. That’s what makes you so special. I know you’re a bit too …” she gestured at his generally incapacitated state in the ball stocks “… to say it, but deep down, you really want me to do this.”

She fired off two more vicious blows in rapid succession.

Satisfied that the mallet had sufficiently scrambled Jim’s eggs, Taylor returned it to its original position on the wall. She seemed to strut on the walk back, showing off her naked body for Jim’s enjoyment.

“I stripped naked for you, Jim. I know you can’t reach out and touch, but enjoy the view. You deserve a little reward for taking all that like a champ, even until the end.”

Jim just ogled her perfect form, equal parts aroused and thankful for the brief break from testicular torment.

“Let’s see just how badly I’ve damaged these things.”

She stepped close to Jim, taking his tender nuts in her hands and rolling them between her fingers. He groaned deeply; after all that abuse, even this gentle pressure was quite uncomfortable.

“I don’t know what you’re being so whiny about. They’re fine! A bit swollen, maybe, and hot to the touch. And squishier than before, but you’ll be fine. Nothing a stud like you can’t handle.”

He took a deep breath, working up the strength to fight millions of years of evolutionary instinct urging him to protect himself.

“Please, Taylor …”

She perked up with a devilish grin, keeping a firm grip on his manhood.

“Yes?”

“You are doing very well in your training …”

“Aww, thank you, Jim! Do they hurt very badly?”

“Oh my god, yes … so badly. But I like it. I like it when you hurt my balls.”

Taylor’s face lit up with a broad, masochistic smile.

“That’s what makes you so special. What should I do next?”

He took one last look at her pink nipples, which were currently standing at full attention on her perky breasts. His cock throbbed in excitement.

“If you gave them a good squeeze and then stood on them again … that would be very painful.”

“That’s a great idea! One good squeeze, coming right up. Tell me if this hits the spot.”

With that, she clamped down, forcing her fingers deep inside his swollen, tender testicles. After so many brutal, direct hits with the mallet, the effect was devastating.

He opened his mouth to scream, but the only sound that came out was the same deep gurgling noise from before as the air was forced out of his lungs. Tied down as he was in the ball stocks, there was nothing he could do to cover up or protect himself. She had a vice grip on his sensitive reproductive organs, and he had no choice but to take whatever she wanted to dish out, no matter how unbearable it was.

Taylor just giggled as he whimpered. She sincerely enjoyed sending this intimate reminder of her superiority. The BIA had truly revolutionized her outlook on life. Before joining the organization, she had thought of herself as meek and submissive, and she always thought of men as strong and powerful. The beautiful, powerful women at the BIA enlightened her about just how backward that was. Now, she understood just how easy it is to dominate any man, no matter how big or muscular they might be. Their manhood, their symbolic source of strength, is their downfall.

She wasn’t satisfied by simply squeezing Jim’s battered ballsack. Painful as that was, it wasn’t enough for her. She began moving her thumbs back and forth, grinding them deeply inside his aching nut meat in search of the most excruciating landing spots. Jim’s desperate gurgling was punctuated with the occasional high-pitched yelp as her thumbs roamed the sensitive contents of his scrotum.

Jim convulsed suddenly as Taylor’s thumb found a particularly tender home in his left testicle. He let out a long, animalistic shriek as she flattened the most overworked nerve endings in his swollen nugget, sending lightning bolts of white-hot suffering shooting through his body. His muscles spasmed involuntarily in a hopeless attempt to escape the pain. Not that there was anything he could do. He was tied up. She had total control. She could squeeze his balls as long and as hard as she wanted, and there was nothing he could do to protect himself. All he could do was scream as she sunk her thumbs deeper and deeper inside his testicles.

He continued convulsing in place, pushing the restraints to their outer limits as she went deeper. She wasn’t satisfied with merely hurting Jim. She wanted to obliterate him. She wanted to give him the most violent and unhinged testicle torture he had ever experienced. Therefore, his screams and convulsions only made her squeeze harder.

Jim’s screams trailed off as every last breadcrumb of oxygen was forced from his lungs. She wasn’t done yet, though. Not quite. She kept squeezing for a few seconds longer, forcing him to suffer in silence as she continued obliterating his manhood.

Finally, just as his vision began going blurry from lack of oxygen, she let go. His breath came rushing back in a series of short, desperate gasps as he fought to control the growing nauseous pit in his stomach. Somehow, though, despite all the horrific pain, his cock throbbed in excitement, twitching with every jiggle in Taylor’s beautiful naked body.

She didn’t give him long to enjoy himself. The moment she let go of his swollen scrotum, she began climbing the ball stocks, preparing to stand on his testicles as he had requested.

It wasn’t easy, but she balanced herself on the small piece of wood between Jim’s legs, keeping her toes a mere inch away from his bloated ballsack. Using his shoulders to balance, she carefully knelt to look Jim in the eye before she rocked his world once again.

“Can you do me a favor?”

He gasped, doing his best to gather the strength to respond.

“Anything.” He could barely whisper the word.

“I know you told me you like this, but I want to be sure. When I’m … you know …” she gestured downward towards her feet, “I want you to thank me. Over and over. Can you do that?”

He gulped, knowing he had no choice.
“Of course … thank you.”

She smiled. This man was something special. She stood up and placed her foot on top of his vulnerable gonads. She waited a moment before pressing down, enjoying the sight of Jim cowering in fear.

“Anything to say to me?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For stepping on my baAAALLS!” His voice rose a few octaves as she pressed down mid-word, rocking his world. She couldn’t help but tease him with a devilish smile.

“What’s that? I couldn’t quite hear you.”

“THANK …” he took a pained breath and somehow forced out the words “… YOU!!”

Taylor savored the sensations of his swollen manhood flattening beneath her feet. She could feel the individual organs compress under her toes and knew this was devastatingly painful. She wasn’t using anything to support herself; her entire body weight was balanced on his baby makers.

“THANK … YOUUU”

Jim let out a long, deep, animalistic howl when she started rocking back and forth. The alternating spurts of intense pressure on his sensitive spud makers were excruciating. It was all he could do to scream until there was no oxygen in his lungs, gasp for air, then scream some more.

Taylor stopped rocking back and forth, opting instead to slip a finger between her legs and rub her clit while enjoying Jim’s cries. It was only fair that she got to cum this time, she figured. The first time she met Jim, she helped him orgasm. He owed her.

Soon, Jim’s screams grew quiet, and he began to weep, openly crying as Taylor flattened his precious family jewels underneath her entire body weight while she pleasured herself. He threw his head back and sobbed as he could do nothing to stop the hellish abuse.

“Thank …” the word was barely a whisper “ … you …”

Taylor felt the onset of an orgasm as she reveled in her complete and total dominance. Jim was more than wholly at her mercy; he was thanking her for destroying his manhood. Every word, every cry of pain, every shudder, it all reminded her of her feminine power.

“Thank you …”

It was impressive that he could choke out the words, even if they were barely a whisper between sobs. His body shook as Taylor’s weight obliterated his already badly damaged ball sack. His nads had taken a lot since joining the BIA, but this was one of the most violent eruptions of agony he’d ever experienced. Her toes felt like cinderblocks on his aching, sensitive organs.

“Thank you …”

Taylor felt her legs start to quiver as her fingers went to work between her slippery folds. She had spent many nights masturbating to the mere memory of Jim’s pained cries; it was no problem for her to get to the edge with the real thing.

“Thank … you …”

She moaned in pleasure as the waves of ecstasy washed over her. She threw her head back, grabbing a firm hold of Jim’s hair with her left hand so she didn’t lose balance.

“Thank … you …”

He continued sobbing as she mindlessly obliterated his aching reproductive organs. He had tried writhing with all his might, but it was no use. His balls were exposed for Taylor to attack however much she pleased. No matter how soul-suckingly painful it might be. No matter how badly he wanted it to stop. He could squirm and cry all he liked, but his swollen and sensitive testicles were securely fixed on a silver platter for Taylor to obliterate.

Taylor’s moans grew louder as her body rocked with the throws of an orgasm. Her legs excitedly shook, sending violent shockwaves of pressure rippling through Jim’s baby makers. Not that she cared. If anything, knowing her pleasure was adding to his suffering turned her on more. Her heartbeat raced, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her entire body quivered in ecstasy. She shuddered and convulsed as she enjoyed one of the most intense climaxes of her life.

She savored her orgasm for as long as she could, but soon grew worried about accidentally castrating Jim. He was an impressive specimen, but he wasn’t invincible, after all.

She finally stepped down, causing Jim to come back to life with a long, guttural gasp as his squashed scrotum quickly reinflated to several times its standard size.

“Thank you …”

“You are very welcome, Jim!”

She was startled when she looked at the clock and realized what time it was.

“Oh jeez, I should get going. As much as I’d like to, I can’t spend all day busting your balls. Here, let me help you out of this.”

Taylor undid Jim’s restraints one by one, allowing him to slink to the floor in a crumpled heap. His hands clutched desperately between his legs, racing to check whether there was anything left after that brutal assault. Much to his surprise, both organs appeared to be intact. Swollen, bruised, misshapen, and supremely tender, but whole. He curled up in the fetal position and tried desperately to fight the pit of nausea in his stomach.

Meanwhile, Taylor got herself dressed and prepared to leave the gym, the afterglow of her sadistic rampage shining on her skin. Before leaving, she walked over to where Jim had settled on the floor and knelt to say goodbye.

“Thank you for suggesting some great methods for me to practice, even though it was excruciating for you. I had a lot of fun and got some great experience that will help me in my career. I’ll talk to Nicole and try to get permission for you to do more than look next time.”

She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before walking away.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Don’t spend too long feeling sorry for yourself on the floor. Nicole told me she wants to see you as soon as you’re free. I’d get going if I were you.”

***Four Hours Later***

Jim hobbled through the door half doubled over, hands clutching at his midsection.

“Taylor told me you wanted to see me?”

Nicole looked up and quickly affixed her gaze on his crotch. While his hands obscured the extent of the damage, it was evident from his demeanor that Taylor had done a number on him. Despite his obvious discomfort, his delicious cock stood fully erect, dripping with precum.

Nicole outstretched her arms, placing her open hands on the edge of her desk. Without saying a word, she made a squeezing motion with her fingers.

Jim was so well trained he already knew what to do. A deep, thudding ache still wracked each testicle, but he knew he didn’t have a choice. He also knew that complaining would only make things worse. He accepted his fate, walked over to his boss, and gently lowered his nutsack into her hands.

She grasped his testicles gently but firmly, taking one in each hand. She rolled the tender orbs between her fingers, taking stock of the extent of the damage. She noticed Jim wince with each subtle shift in pressure. His battered organs remained quite slippery despite their swollen state, which meant it didn’t take much for them to squirt through her probing fingers.

“Taylor’s coming along quite nicely, isn’t she? I can tell they’re quite badly hurt already.”

“Yes, Nicole. She was quite effective. She’s a natural.”

“I like that you immediately submitted to me even though your balls are already quite tender.” Nicole gave his nards a firm squeeze, as if he needed a reminder that she held his manhood in the palm of her hand.

“Of course, Nicole. My balls belong to you. It doesn’t matter how badly they’re hurting; you can always do whatever you please with them.”

“That is music to my ears. Of course, we both know that is true, but I’m glad to hear you so openly acknowledge it. You are really beginning to accept your place here at the BIA.”

“I’m here to help however I can. I’m just glad that I have a pair of testicles that all the beautiful women at the agency can practice with.”

“I’m so happy to hear that. You should make those morning training sessions with Taylor a daily affair. With the right amount of practice, she could quickly set herself apart as one of the most brutal ballbusters here. And as a plus, as her manager, that would be good for you too.”

“That’s a great idea. Taylor and I will reserve the gym every morning so she can work on whatever techniques she needs to.”

“Just remember that I will still want some quality time with you after those sessions. Taylor is a key part of the BIA’s future, but she isn’t the only agent. I, like every other agent here, am entitled to time with your testicles too.”

Jim gulped. He, of course, knew that was true, and it was what he had just moments ago happily volunteered for. But the clinical, matter-of-fact way his boss was discussing the destruction of his most delicate sexual organs was still off-putting. And for someone who had so recently embraced their love of ballbusting, the sheer quantity of abuse was quite daunting.
Nicole seemed to sense the hesitation he was feeling.

“I know it is a lot, Jim, but you can handle it. You have one of the most impressive pairs I’ve ever seen. In your short time here, you’ve already taken more abuse than most men can take in their entire lives. Plus …” She looked slowly and deliberately down at his bulging erection, the tip of which was still glistening with pre-cum. “I can tell you like it.”

“But they will pop eventually, won’t they?”

“I won’t lie to you; that is possible. But it’s pretty unlikely if you follow all the rules. None of the women here want to do you any permanent damage. That would end the fun for all of us. If you break a rule, though, your punishment very well could be castration.”

“Is there any way I could protect myself from the …” Jim generally motioned towards his midsection, voice trailing off, “… you know?”

Nicole burst out laughing.

“Oh my gosh, no. This is the Ballbusting Intelligence Agency. Every single woman here thinks about one thing and one thing only: crunching nuts. If we cannot bust you wherever and whenever we like, then I’m afraid you would be completely useless to us. That’s why you’re required by rule to submit to every woman here – we don’t want anything to get in the way of your testicle torture.”

Jim felt the pressure was on for him to prove his dedication to the agency.

“Of course, Nicole. I am just here to help. I accept the fact that my balls do not belong to me anymore but instead belong to you and the BIA. Please, hurt them however you like.”

“There’s a good boy.”

She clamped down on his tender nuggets, squeezing them in her hands. A low, guttural groan emanated from Jim’s throat as her fingers sunk deeply into his nut meat. After several seconds and a particularly vicious pulse of pressure, she relented.

“Tell me again – what is your role at the BIA?”

Jim paused for a moment, trying helplessly to gather his breath.

“My job is to have my testicles demolished. The only way I can be useful to the agency is by letting you and all the other spectacular agents bust my balls whenever and however you like.”

“Be honest. Do you like it when we hurt you?”

Jim paused again, this time not just in pain but out of shame and humiliation. The truth was he did like it. He craved that sweet, aching feeling.

“Yes ...”

“Don’t be coy, Jim. Tell me exactly how much you like it.”

He took a deep breath and prepared to confess his fetish and completely emasculate himself to the second woman today.

“I love it when you bust my balls. Submitting to you feels good, and the pain reminds me how inferior I am. There is something erotic and sexy about you holding my manhood in the palm of your hand, making me powerless to stop you.”

“You really are special, Jim.”

She squeezed again, harder this time. Jim’s groans escalated to a full-blown wail as his swollen gonads compressed to a fraction of their former size in her grip. Millions of overworked nerve endings fired signals of bloody murder to his brain. He wanted to be obedient. He really did. But all conscious thoughts were forced out of his brain and replaced with the all-consuming agony Nicole was creating. His limbs twitched and thrashed about, but it was no use. She had a rock-solid grip on his manhood. And she had no intention of letting go.

Eventually, Jim’s wailing subsided to more silent suffering. But Nicole didn’t loosen her hold of his testicles at all. In fact, she squeezed harder, mesmerized by the flickers of pain displayed on his face. She just giggled and enjoyed the growing wetness between her legs. Abusing him in this way made her feel completely powerful and superior. She had total control. If she wanted to fuck him? She could. If she wanted to annihilate him? She could. He was putty in her hands, all thanks to the two tender little orbs between his legs.

After a few minutes, Nicole’s hands began to grow tired. She loosened her grip, allowing Jim to slink to the floor and curl up in the fetal position. His hands immediately raced between his legs.

Nicole looked down at him disapprovingly.

“Come on, Jim, we’ve been over this. Covering up won’t do you any good. I’ve already broken them.”

Jim wasn’t in any state to respond. Not verbally, at least. He did roll on his back and attempt to move his hands, although the evolutionary instinct to protect himself was quite strong.

“It’s time you really make yourself useful. Do you think you can do that?”

Jim nodded his head that he could, even though he wasn’t sure exactly what she had in mind.

Nicole stood up silently and closed all the window shades to her office, giving the peculiar pair a bit more privacy. Once all the blinds were closed, she began silently removing her clothes. Despite the abuse, Jim’s cock twitched when he caught a glimpse of her stiff nipples. Nicole clearly noticed.

“I’m glad to see that still works; I’ll be enjoying that in a minute. Before we get started, though, Jim, why don’t you tell me again how much you enjoy this?”

Jim gulped. He knew he had to say it.

“Oh god, Nicole.” His voice was quiet. He was still recovering from the abuse. “I love it when you hurt my testicles. Please keep hurting them however you like. I am here to serve you in any way you desire.”

“I love a man who knows his place. Now, I believe you know what to do?”

She squatted over his face on the floor, positioning her sopping wet cunt just above his mouth. She carefully trapped each of his hands between her legs, then leaned forward to grab a firm hold of his manhood. He knew the drill – once they were both in position, he reached upward with his tongue and ran it up and down the length of her folds. She shuddered in pleasure.

After a few licks, he parked his tongue directly on top of her clit. She moaned, but kept her focus enough to begin kneading his balls like dough in her fingers. She knew from experience that his tongue vibrated in the most pleasing way when she clamped down. She hesitated momentarily, not squeezing quite as hard as she normally did.

“I suppose there is one thing I should tell you …”

Jim withdrew his tongue momentarily in surprise.

“What’s that?”

“You’ve been doing such a good job here, you know, submitting to us, that we’re sending you undercover. There’s this organization called the Femme Fatales. They’re a vicious gang of young women that have some … nasty habits.”

She gave his tender plums a firm squeeze to illustrate her point.

“Not many men can survive a meeting with these bitches. Not with both balls intact, anyway.”

He squirmed as she squeezed harder but had the presence of mind to resume licking her delicious pussy.

“You, though …” she let out a short gasp of pleasure “… you are special. If anyone can do it, you can.”

She paused, enjoying the vibrations of his tongue.

“We need you to infiltrate their organization as a ballbusting slave. Intelligence tells us there’s a public initiation party in two days, and you’re going.”

“Initiation party?”

“Don’t worry, we’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. With gonads like yours, you’ve got nothing to worry about. You survived the Valkyries, remember?”

“Of course, Nicole. My balls belong to you; I will do whatever you like with them.”

She let out a soft moan. His complete and total obedience was such a turn on.

“You’re exactly right, Jim. These are mine, and I will do whatever I like with them. Now get back to work with that tongue!”
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: Taylor Returns

Post by Slave Sidrick »

I absolutely love your stories and your teases. They are so well written, the story is great and you make it so easy to imagine what you're writing about.

Thank you for the time and effort that goes into them, they are brilliant and the Ballbusting Intelligence Agency is definitely my favourite story series I've read :-D