[ESTIM RELEASE] for 90 minutes, handy, estim, BDSM, highly experimental

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

maulakai
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [ESTIM RELEASE] for 90 minutes, handy, estim, BDSM, highly experimental

Post by maulakai »

I enjoyed watching this using a fun script. It’s clearly for people who like bdsm, which is up my ally.

It’s great the way it is. The only improvements which could be made, would be using real voice actors. Usually computer voices are an instant delete for me, but your videos are so well made that I personally didn’t mind.

I like the way the long cuts help to train us to keep our attention, but I would love to see this edited up a bit, to keep it visually entertaining, as these days I think we’re more used to ‘noodle dude’ style cuts that hold engagement better.

thanks again, and please don’t stop doing your great work—it really helps me and others get through our stressful lives.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

Hi Puste,

How did you merge the 3 funscripts? I viewed the estim file in audacity and can't see any 'jumps' indicating spanking, whipping or pain. The file looks like pure pleasure which kinda goes against the spirit of the video :lol:

I'm just wondering if I'm missing something. Thank you for another great addition to your portfolio!
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

I agree that this is a great stim. Really love the teasing near the end.
I think this could be a real winner with punishment parts filled in.
Thank you for uploading this.
Megusta187
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Megusta187 »

throwawayacct wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:25 pm
puste wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:50 am Then try this:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qoyzl5
Can I just ask why you insist on using share sites with such tight throttling (80kb/s)?
  • Are you monetizing these downloads? (if so NOT COOL)

Do you get commission from premium subscribers? (if so, not disclosing this is NOT COOL)

Or are you just not wanting to share the link provided in another forum? (if so it's kinda twisted logic)
I understand not wanting to lose accounts from people not importing before downloading on MEGA, it has happened to me. But 80kbs? That's nearly 250x slower than DL from the "normal" established pathways. It just seems infuriating and frustrating for no discernible reason and I'd like to understand it. As someone who grew up on the 'net with 9600 baud modems and dialup, this feels like a huge backwards step.

EDIT: and so I'm not just complaining but also providing a solution:

IMPORT BEFORE DOWNLOAD. IMPORT IMPORT IMPORT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MEGA THEN USE A TEMPORARY SESSION AND IMPORT THERE.
https://mega.nz/folder/Z3xEHIoR#en5_3e10XRBtO3OQfY4etA
IMPORT BEFORE DOWNLOAD. IMPORT IMPORT IMPORT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MEGA THEN USE A TEMPORARY SESSION AND IMPORT THERE.
bc he got banned on MEGA? There aren't many websites left to distribute content. Also, even if he does monetize the downloads, it's his free time and his content. He might as well charge money for it. You're not the one to decide. Some beggars are real choosers.