Your first webtease? Let us help you out!

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Hermes.Eros
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Your first webtease? Let us help you out!

Post by Hermes.Eros »

okay so i may be stupid
I made an account to make a webtease, but I want to do the kind with multiple choices and different paths to go down- I cannot figure out how the hell to do this. The only options I can seem to find are to add pages that dont have any options. can someone please help me figure this out?
Is the only way to do that to be like.... really good at coding? Cause i definitely dont have coding capabilities ;-; is there not like a tool or system where i can just like... make and expand choices?

aaaaaa
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Hermes.Eros wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:09 pm okay so i may be stupid
I made an account to make a webtease, but I want to do the kind with multiple choices and different paths to go down- I cannot figure out how the hell to do this. The only options I can seem to find are to add pages that dont have any options. can someone please help me figure this out?
Is the only way to do that to be like.... really good at coding? Cause i definitely dont have coding capabilities ;-; is there not like a tool or system where i can just like... make and expand choices?

aaaaaa
For some reason there is no official link on the site to the tease editor you're looking for.

You can find it here: https://milovana.com/eos/editor/teases

There's also a tutorial thread (of sorts) here: EOS Tutorials

If/when you run into trouble getting things to work just ask. There are plenty of helpful members around to help you out.

PG
Hermes.Eros
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hermes.Eros »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:15 pm
Hermes.Eros wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:09 pm okay so i may be stupid

aaaaaa
For some reason there is no official link on the site to the tease editor you're looking for.

You can find it here: https://milovana.com/eos/editor/teases

There's also a tutorial thread (of sorts) here: EOS Tutorials

If/when you run into trouble getting things to work just ask. There are plenty of helpful members around to help you out.

PG
Aaaaa thank you so much!! i was so confused ;o;