[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Torturing desires - a nipple torture tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shinso
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Torturing desires - a nipple torture tease

Post by Shinso »

Hey everyone,

I have just released my first tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68930

It has a huge focus on nipple torture and (optional) CEI. It's about visiting different cosplay girls who require you to hurt your nipples progressively in order to undress them. It's quite a long tease, and you might want to start with the shortest duration - my nipples hurt for 2 days after the first long playthrough.

The main feedback I am looking for is
- How long did it take you and what duration did you choose?
- Are there any plotholes?
- The clamps should be off every time the girl changes. Did I miss anything?
- Did you find any other bugs?
- Did you like the tease? And if you didn't like something, feel free to elaborate!

Have fun with this tease

• Added colors
  • Changed task variety a bit
  • Fixed some inconsistencies
  • Fixed some typos
Last edited by Shinso on Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Torturing desires - a nipple torture tease

Post by thongs911 »

I love teases that involve nipple play.

Unfortunately I did it while I was working and the phone kept ringing, so I am not sure how long it really took.
I didn't notice any bugs or anything that caused problems.

Like I said, I love nipple teases, so this one was thoroughly enjoyed. I don't really have many suggestions, but it did start to get a little repetitive with the put on pull off over and over. The ice and wet your fingers and rub were great ways to change things up. Maybe think of ways to add more variation and it would take it from good to amazing.
kellycd92
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by kellycd92 »

Hey, this was a very good first tease! I enjoyed it and I can see it having good replay value in the future. The 60 minute option with CEI disabled ran for just under 70 minutes, with me skipping through some of the edging. The tease never lost track of my clamped/unclamped state, though it did seem a little odd to me for the narrative that we're never told to remove the clamps at the end of the tease. I did notice that the returning customer option listed the rules, but not the needed items which could be helpful for someone replaying after a few months.

Thanks for making it, I am a sore but satisfied customer :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

When you cum at the end it doesn't tell you to take the clamps off after...I suppose keep them on until the next tease? :lol:

I enjoyed it. Went for 45 minutes, wish she said that means I'd miss out on two of them. Oh well, next time!
Shinso
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shinso »

Thanks for all the nice feedback I got on this forum and via PM - and the insanely good rating ATM. I am especially honoured to get such nice feedback from the veterans here ;)

I have started a changelog in the top post.

I reduced the number of clamp rips a bit, but not by that much. Maybe I'll think about what to replace them with, but I'm out of ideas at the moment.

The removal of the clamps between the girls is mainly for plot consistency. I know (now) that I could do this with variables, but I was learning all the editor syntax as I went along, and didn't want to change everything at a later stage.
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

Cool, I new nipple torture tease with good reviews,I checked it quickly and it looks promising!

Office clips are a nice idea, I never thought of using them. I might steal this idea one day...

EDIT: this is only my opinion and is not a critic, but I always prefer a metronome instead of watching the timer for doing tasks that require to do something every second like pulling on the leash. It allows me to stay focused and adds some kind of submission that I enjoy.
switchingthesides
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by switchingthesides »

Its always nice to see nipple tease, since I love them so much. Here is my feedback as huge nipple play fan:
1) The beauty of nipple clamps is how long they are applied. Your tease often constantly apply and remove them and they dont quite serve the purpose. I would say minimum time for easy clamps should be like 5 minutes (maximum around 20-25), for hard clamps its hard to say, because they can be quite different.
2) you should use wider range of clamps, not just easy/hard, but at least 3
3) incorporate some vacuum play into teases, thats nice
4) I honestl haventy finished tease, because I quickly got bored by contant reapplying the clamps so cant fully judge, but I have seen almost none nipple care (massage, pulling/twisting already sensitive nipples) thats huge part of play
5) also reapplying clamps in 90 degrees is not as great as some people thing. Yes, it cause quite some pain, but thats not usually the pain nipple pain sluts looking for. Its same as with like buttplugs - you love that feeling having your ass filled, you dont want to constantly pull it in and out, thats what dildo is for - same for clamps, they are meant to stay there as long as possible). I dont know if or how much this is in your tease since I havent finished it, just saying
6) rippling clamps off is very painful procedure (even with easy clamps) and that pain is usually not that pleasing. It can also lead to some unwanted damage, so I would stay off that, except special cases.

What I see as biggest challenge to best nipple tease is to entertain other side enough while having clamps attached. Simple waiting gets boring, overcomplicated tasks drag attention elsewhere, stroking... eh, stroking is also pretty boring. Anal play is great twin for nipple play I would say, because it also happens in longer period and can switch from plugs to dildos etc....

Here is range of nipple clamps and how people can withstand them (based on my real life experience with my subs). I use 3 range of them in my example, easy are something you posted, hard something slightly less painful then yours (for example strong butterflies) and medium something between. I usually just use adjustable clamps, which can do all of that in one:
Fresh beginner to nipple play:
easy: 3-10minutes
medium: 3-5 min
hard: 1-3 min

Somebody who likes nipple play and tried some:
easy: 5-15min
medium: 3-10min
hard: 3-5 min

Nipple painsluts (not extreme persons who like piercings etc, those are separate cathegory that doesnt really belong here)
easy: 10-25 min
medium: 7-15 min
hard: 5-10 min

I rate myself for last cathegory, I can do like 15min with hard, propably like hour with easy (but past 25min its not safe in case tortured person is not familiar with clamps and bloodflow so could apply them poorly and cause some damage, so for online play I dont recommend crossing that line, there should be some intermezzo with short massage etc...)

Hope you consider this feedback constructive. Looking forward for next nipple tease, we need more of those! Thanks!
Ok_centery_1923
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ok_centery_1923 »

Hey, what does ruin mean in your tease? Rocksy asks for it too much. Am i supposed to have multiple orgasms? I doubt that, cause the duration of the game supposed to be 75 mins.
Shinso
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shinso »

Thanks for the detailled feedback!

1. Ruined means cum dripping. At least for me its no problem to continue going after a ruined orgasm – and I thought this is common. Basically stop right before cumming, but so late, that cum drips out. If it isnt as common to be able to go on, as I thought, I will definitely clarify that. I think I'll add a small 'how to interpret' section at the start anyways, but it would be nice to known if my perception of 'ruining' is differing beforehand.

2. I'll add metronomes! I already thought about that after playing a couple times. I'll need to look into how it works, though.

3. The amount of ripoffs has bean critized quiet a bit now. I'll change it in the next update. I got a couple hints at different types of clamps now, so ill change a few sections using different types of clamps, while trying to keep the tease as accessible as possible for people with less equipment.

4. I don't think I'll add more kinks (in this tease) like anal or vacuum, since its not one of my kinks and as others suggested, writing a tease with kinks you don't have yourself can be problematic, because it conflicts with creativity and safe practices. But your point of keeping the reader entertained during a prolonged wear of clamps is definitely valid and I will consider how I can implement it. Maybe I'll add some story element instead.

Thanks again for the detailled feedback! I'll carefully consider each one and adjust the tease as we go!
Ok_centery_1923
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ok_centery_1923 »

Shinso, for me ruin is an orgasm, but without stimulating after ejaculation. Goung after a ruined orgasm is post orgasm torture. So please clarify in the tease what do you mean. I tried 3 times and never made it to the end because of that. Actually post orgasm torture with hard clamps would be nice, and i really loved the ice play.